Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [NETKO][NETKO] PoW/PoS | NO PREMINE | BLAKE2S | 8.MARCH 2017 - page 9. (Read 86125 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 100
this coin works great but if you think it will get promoted or updated somehow i dont think it will ever happen unless we do it ourselves this coin is a addition to the company of this guy and his focus is only on his company

it s not like most crypto outhere so pricerises would depend on luck imo

or if he finds another use for this coin

on the other hand this is a coin with a actual company behind it wich is rare in crypto and you can buy things with it on their website but it will Always be a addition to the company not their main focus
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Is there any news ? Can you make some update ?
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
Unfortunately Netko back to the previous price levels which we have before New year rally. What do you think? I feel that actual price far from honest level, but why it was dumped, what the reason?

If I dumped 10k units of netko which is not very much the price would half easily. Just not Much people buying or selling this coin at the moment. Once netko comes up with a nicer website and a very strong focus goal I bet this price would shoot up like a rocket fast. Maybe they just building cool stuff behind the scenes. Maybe they went back to their busy IT jobs. Still early days and hope to hear more updates from netko.
Activity: 378
Unfortunately Netko back to the previous price levels which we have before New year rally. What do you think? I feel that actual price far from honest level, but why it was dumped, what the reason?
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Could you explain what difference between NevaCoin, Tajcoin, Aquarius and Netko? All of them looking like clones. Netko was very attractive project, but I don't see significant activity from the developed for coin promotion and as result we have 2 million capitalization only:(
Netko and Tajcoin are both forks of NevaCoin's codebase (with some changes). Aquarius was Staysecure's first crypto, while Taj was created by him to be a virtual ledger for his son. Netko was created as the coin that Netko.it (an actual company) runs their blockchain applications on. I think they do not plan to market Netko the coin only their products running on the blockchain. Staysecure works on a freelance basis with Netko.it (and probably helped create this coin) but is not the Dev in charge of this coin just like he is only an associate Dev of Nevacoin (Krile being the actual Dev).
Activity: 324
Could you explain what difference between NevaCoin, Tajcoin, Aquarius and Netko? All of them looking like clones. Netko was very attractive project, but I don't see significant activity from the developed for coin promotion and as result we have 2 million capitalization only:(
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Well, nobody is selling either. Could be worse...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
olume (24h)
$571 USD
0.05 BTC
so bad ...Sad
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Yes, you should have your wallet open 24/7 and unlocked for staking. 1500 Is enough to get stakes.

No, that you should have, you MUST have opened wallet 24/7 for staking, and also a good connection is essential.
Activity: 3
Activity: 50
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
If you want daily stakes, about 10000 should do it
Activity: 18
Yes, you should have your wallet open 24/7 and unlocked for staking. 1500 Is enough to get stakes.
Activity: 378
I have around 1500 netko coin. But I never get any stakes. Could you please explain - should I make something special to get staking? Should I have my wallet opened 24/7? I don't understand how staking works exactly  Undecided
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
is there a reason for the recent price increasement?

br mike

early birds gets the worm.

Activity: 23
is there a reason for the recent price increasement?

br mike
Activity: 42
Typo here "After block 900000 there is a fixed PoS reward of 0.25 NETKO, adding 43800 NETKO to the supply per year." corrected from 90000 to 900000.

it was on time after 9months, i even dont think you would correctit without mentioning...
you re calling investors filthy animal, really?
better find someone for pr, cause youre loosing credit like this, an then your looking just like a group aof amateurs
just my two sats...

Hello, nope hope u saw a movie Home Alone Smiley
regards
Grega
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Typo here "After block 900000 there is a fixed PoS reward of 0.25 NETKO, adding 43800 NETKO to the supply per year." corrected from 90000 to 900000.

it was on time after 9months, i even dont think you would correctit without mentioning...
you re calling investors filthy animal, really?
better find someone for pr, cause youre loosing credit like this, an then your looking just like a group aof amateurs
just my two sats...
Activity: 42
Activity: 218
What's the meaning of no Premine? Is it more advantageous than the pre-mine tokens?

No premine means that there was no coins mined before official start. Level play field for everybody who mines or buys the coins. The fairest start in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: