Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NetM - Blockchain network oriented to corporate use - page 8. (Read 40583 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
So I have read that NetM is now on Novaexchange and dumped to 1 sat !! Do you guyz think it is advisable to buy even at such cheap price ?? Dev don't seem to be active here
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
One day to NetM ICO ending. Interesting, this coin will be added at least on one exchange??

I never knew that NetM was doing ICO.. So was the target reached ?? and is it now on any exchange?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Recent new projects less and less, a kind of feeling in the bear market, probably will find some cold items
Activity: 29
they are few guys know this project,you know?
the telegram are only about 30 member.they are not any active
it's a shit coin
Activity: 244
Lets see what happens after challange. NetM is in top ten for 26 september(Semifinal in Bogota) I dont know why they dont communicate much, or why they dont post news and articles here. NetM is more active on facebook than here. Thats strange, cause they only have 148 friends there and this thread was read over 9000 times. You get more infos with google than in this thread. Maybe they have much work to do for the everywhere challenge presentation, but they should post it. Now lot of ppl had bought this coin for 1 satoshi. I dont see this coin near ico price in the near future. Ppl can sell the shit out of this, with 10x profit on 10 satoshi. It will end in a heavy dumping everytime the chart goes up.
Activity: 107
Merit: 14
Dev can you please explain the business alliance in your whitepaper? It is marked as finished. For me, a business alliance are a few companies, that stand behind a project and they will give support to it. At the moment, it looks like there is nothing behind. Thats not much for a project that started in 2015. A little progress update would be nice. All your informations are only shows what you want to be, but there is no information what you are and what you have done in the past 2 years.
this project just want made the invest lose their money,I had give up the project.
you can see the dev was not active in this website
Why you dont share things like this on bitcointalk?
http://www.enter.co/cultura-digital/colombia-digital/startups-colombianas-se-destacan-en-concurso-fintech-de-visa/
Not everyone is on facebook and i think you can reach more ppl here.
Activity: 57
I'm trying to transfer funds using the online wallet but it's giving me an error 500. Anyone having the same issue?
Dev can you please explain the business alliance in your whitepaper? It is marked as finished. For me, a business alliance are a few companies, that stand behind a project and they will give support to it. At the moment, it looks like there is nothing behind. Thats not much for a project that started in 2015. A little progress update would be nice. All your informations are only shows what you want to be, but there is no information what you are and what you have done in the past 2 years.
Activity: 224
new pool netm and others coin
http://109.235.67.6/getting_started

Activity: 141
ppl sell this coin for 1 sat Cheesy

what price should it be ?
ppl sell this coin for 1 sat Cheesy
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
MAX Supply Huh
Nice, netm is listed on yobit Smiley
Activity: 616
In order to claim it you must register an address at the web platform to receive it.
hello @mklost
my register on web page but not been received any bounty of the NETM  Roll Eyes
sorry Dev! i checked my wallet again,Now it's in my wallet (2000 NETM)
thanks.good luck.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
thank  a lots . I have received the coin in my windows wallet.

wish for project all the success!!
In order to claim it you must register an address at the web platform to receive it.
hello @mklost
my register on web page but not been received any bounty of the NETM  Roll Eyes
NetM Coin [NTM] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/NTM/BTC
NetM Coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/NTM

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/NTM/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/NTM[/img][/url]

good luck.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Any infos from dev in telegramm group? I cant join, cause my smartphone is broken.
NetM sent for adding to YoBit on 8 september, but i think that NTM listing will take at least one week.
It's very good if NetM will be added on YoBit because this coin is hard-dumped on Nova and Bigger trading volume required.

Hmm, i dont understand the NetM way atm. They have a twitter account with 40 followers. If they spread news there and some of the 40 ppl share this, they can get a lot attention from ppl with crypto interest. I will share every news there. But now the communication is not the best. I dont think that yobit is enough to bring this project up. For now, its a hard risk to start miners on netm. I have arround 4000€ energy costs per year on scrypt algo and for me, the risk to loose money, is much more higher with netm than with other coins. I dont see a road to the future atm. Everyone with a bit webdesign and YouTube knowledge can make this in less than two days. I like to support new projects, but i dont see a reason, why i should give netm my energy at the moment. Its better to buy this at 1 sat and minimal the risk to loose money. I saw lot of trash projects in the past weeks with much more attention, much more miners and a higher price. Novaexchange is another problem too. I cant reach nova from germany because of the IP ban. Its only possible through tor browser and lot of ppl dont want to install tor. All in all it was not the best start for this project. I hope the dev makes a good job intern and there is only a communication problem. Maybe they have lot of work to do and no time to keep twitter and bitcointalk up to date.

It seems like that this is not a well thought out project and the developers vastly underestimated the needed effort to start a successful altcoin. I hope there is something going on behind the scenes and it's only a matter of time till we start to see serious improvement in communication and in other elements.
Pages:
Jump to: