Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NetM - Blockchain network oriented to corporate use - page 7. (Read 40588 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Some update about the challenge we participate and compete against very good initiatives that have been selected. Our intention in this type of events is to gain more regional exposure and collaborate with more businesses. Good feedback was received with interesting opportunities which encourages us to continue impacting the current ecosystem.
Continue development, we all expect good news from you
are you kidding me?
it looks a joke,I don't see any update about this project,it's a scam,remember it.
don't hold any wish
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Some update about the challenge we participate and compete against very good initiatives that have been selected. Our intention in this type of events is to gain more regional exposure and collaborate with more businesses. Good feedback was received with interesting opportunities which encourages us to continue impacting the current ecosystem.
Continue development, we all expect good news from you
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
made it trade in novaexchange need how much money?
I think it should be easy.
and would it have any plan about the development?
or made it dead in here?

According to what I saw there is a selling wall close to 1 or 2 btc on novaexchange and nearly the same of yobit....
Sure the plan is to continue with a private market in the form of a web platform and there is also some interest with the mobile support.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
I bought some coins, I think the price could explode. And I do not want to miss this moment
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
It would be amazing to see this project winning this whole challenge. I don't know what their chances are.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Good luck for the everywhere challange. Now its on the official visa page.
https://www.visa.com.mx/la-diferencia-visa/visa-everywhere-challenge.html.html
This is a new trust level then. But could be much easier for you, with a bit more communication;)
Is there a live stream in english or with english subtitles of the presentation on 26th september?
Activity: 206
made it trade in novaexchange need how much money?
I think it should be easy.
and would it have any plan about the development?
or made it dead in here?
Thank you for a statement. I know the everywhere challange is a good reason and maybe a timekiller, but there are people out there, who want to support this and its not a good feeling when dev stop to talk about his project in this forum. There are much projects without support and development and it would be nice to see a road to the future for this.

You are welcome, for everyone it is important to do a good due diligence before investing money in any project in this forum is the best way to determine if a project has potential.
As you have noticed soon the project is presented in a regional competition in Latin America. The plan is to continue with the product roadmap which includes other associated developments and pilot programs. If you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly through channels such as contact email or telegram group for better communication.

Thank you for a statement. I know the everywhere challange is a good reason and maybe a timekiller, but there are people out there, who want to support this and its not a good feeling when dev stop to talk about his project in this forum. There are much projects without support and development and it would be nice to see a road to the future for this.
As you have noticed soon the project is presented in a regional competition in Latin America. The plan is to continue with the product roadmap which includes other associated developments and pilot programs. If you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly through channels such as contact email or telegram group for better communication.
Nice, netm is listed on yobit Smiley
so funny,,it 's  a shit coin without any development
it's useless to trade any platform

Yes, as i wrote above, yobit is not enought. I dont trust this project. There is absolut nothing behind. No answer from dev about progress or any other communication.
What is this for a shit @mklost? You ask for energy and money and then nothing. "More infos soon" is not enought.
I'm trying to transfer funds using the online wallet but it's giving me an error 500. Anyone having the same issue?

Try again there was a bug but it was fixed.
Activity: 186
Nice, netm is listed on yobit Smiley
so funny,,it 's  a shit coin without any development
it's useless to trade any platform
Not a few days dev? It's okay, it works ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Dev is not active here and I wonder why. Maybe he took the money he wanted and now is gone. It's a good project, please do not abandon the project.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Dev abandoned this project?
Activity: 162
it's just a scam project?
it looks nobody would hold this..
Pages:
Jump to: