Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NetM - Blockchain network oriented to corporate use - page 9. (Read 40583 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
nova had a lots of problem,I had  about 3000 BAT can't withdraw .
and this coin I don't think the yobit would trade it
Activity: 244
Any infos from dev in telegramm group? I cant join, cause my smartphone is broken.
NetM sent for adding to YoBit on 8 september, but i think that NTM listing will take at least one week.
It's very good if NetM will be added on YoBit because this coin is hard-dumped on Nova and Bigger trading volume required.

Hmm, i dont understand the NetM way atm. They have a twitter account with 40 followers. If they spread news there and some of the 40 ppl share this, they can get a lot attention from ppl with crypto interest. I will share every news there. But now the communication is not the best. I dont think that yobit is enough to bring this project up. For now, its a hard risk to start miners on netm. I have arround 4000€ energy costs per year on scrypt algo and for me, the risk to loose money, is much more higher with netm than with other coins. I dont see a road to the future atm. Everyone with a bit webdesign and YouTube knowledge can make this in less than two days. I like to support new projects, but i dont see a reason, why i should give netm my energy at the moment. Its better to buy this at 1 sat and minimal the risk to loose money. I saw lot of trash projects in the past weeks with much more attention, much more miners and a higher price. Novaexchange is another problem too. I cant reach nova from germany because of the IP ban. Its only possible through tor browser and lot of ppl dont want to install tor. All in all it was not the best start for this project. I hope the dev makes a good job intern and there is only a communication problem. Maybe they have lot of work to do and no time to keep twitter and bitcointalk up to date.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Any infos from dev in telegramm group? I cant join, cause my smartphone is broken.
NetM sent for adding to YoBit on 8 september, but i think that NTM listing will take at least one week.
It's very good if NetM will be added on YoBit because this coin is hard-dumped on Nova and Bigger trading volume required.
Novaexchange has blocked some ip ranges after ddos attacks. It works well with Tor Browser and scrypt safe disabled.. But NetM looks not good there....
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
For me also offline. From mobile also offline.
So next exchange?
Nova is still offline for me.....
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I think it is possible to login to Nova again. I just logged in and can see my balance as usual. Netm trading is open again  Grin
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Glad i haven't not deposited any amount of coin to Novaexchange. Not that i planned to do it, as i have still some faith in this project and waiting for updates.
Activity: 125
Actually, if you try to login in Novaexchange from a cell phone, it works, I just tried it. Probably its some browser issue on server side.
Yes and no infos on twitter, reddit and bitcointalk from nova admins.
NovaExchange looks very unreliable. I withdraw all my coins when it will be possible (hope, that it will be possible).
Nova is still down. Thats not good...
Activity: 110
Merit: 13
it's impossible to trade in bittrex as I see,
and I think the dev team want sell out all of their coin
Activity: 546
Hello everybody !

I added the NetM to http://pool3.mine-pool.ro.

Daniel C.

Support DV

www.mine-pool.ro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/   http://croat.mine-pool.ro/  http://pool1.mine-pool.ro/
NovaExchange is hacked?!
Getting Gateway 504 error

I have the same errors from time to time on nova. Try again later.
NovaExchange is hacked?!
Getting Gateway 504 error
In telegram dev says that NetM will be added on yobit! Wink
Attention to all big holders: hold NetM and don't sell it for 1 sat. It's cheap price and you're dumping this coin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
National policy of continuous pressure, has been so that the new coins can not be hot chase, to return to the value of investment is the real way
Activity: 186
my god,I think it's a scam,not any use...
I join the social chat in their group,it 's only 15 members ..
so don't invest this project is a smart invest .
 Sad Sad
I had 150 k coin,it's free as I see
Pages:
Jump to: