Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 17. (Read 134095 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 11
This is a great ICO! It's very attractive to invest in ICO! Good luck to you, friends! Make all the plans come true!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Neutron: Error initializing database environment /home/user/.neutron! To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECTORY, then remove everything from it except for wallet.dat.

Unacceptable log file /home/user/.neutron/database/log.0000000061: unsupported log version 19
Invalid log file: log.0000000061: Invalid argument
PANIC: Invalid argument
process-private: unable to find environment
"Great" update, now I need to sync blockchain on vps from 0 with tons of orphans and limit 500 blocks per peer.
And not supported with blocks from Windows client (different db format on different systems? omg, we are on 2014?!).

You don't have to. You can download the bootstrap for the ntrn blockchain from http://ntrn.cryptotools.pw website. But, be careful not to delete your wallet.dat by accident. Do it only if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Neutron: Error initializing database environment /home/user/.neutron! To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECTORY, then remove everything from it except for wallet.dat.

Unacceptable log file /home/user/.neutron/database/log.0000000061: unsupported log version 19
Invalid log file: log.0000000061: Invalid argument
PANIC: Invalid argument
process-private: unable to find environment
"Great" update, now I need to sync blockchain on vps from 0 with tons of orphans and limit 500 blocks per peer.
And not supported with blocks from Windows client (different db format on different systems? omg, we are on 2014?!).
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Glad to see a new version of the wallet. I will give me it a try later and post if I have any feed back. But, I don't think there will be any to post. Because it has been well tested it.

Thanks,
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Mandatory updates should have at least one month of time for update.

Therefore now is a good time to start Neutron Masternode on 2.0.1 codebase.

One can expect a lot of old MN will be kicked out after protocol enforcement in Apr/27th and timely upgraded MN's should expect more profit this time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Our new wallet is officially out! Download the latest version: www.neutroncoin.com.
Remember that this is a mandatory update - protocol enforcement date: Apr/27th 11:59PM(CST)

Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Hello guys!

I appeal to you as to the holders of the token NTRN
I suggest that you ask the developer to add your token to the Ethereum Anonymizer (SATOSHI WALLET) list.
This service will allow you to anonymously transfer your token from the holder to the holder.

They have a good affiliate program. Now comes the pre-sale.
This is my invitation code for the investor 0xeB60289fea2F4B7a25B848Fd6F0692B60848Ff1f
The investor on the pre-sale receives 50% of bonuses, + up to 20% for using the invitation code)))
Activity: 7
awesome, cant wait!  Smiley
www.neutroncoin.com
Hello Neutronians! We're pround to announce that we are doing the final testing for our next major network/wallet update!

www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 56
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
an interesting coin. tell me, what long-term goals have been achieved from your road map? and is the improvement in the platform smoother? some new marketing campaigns, maybe
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Hey everyone,

Please take a look at the Original Post of this thread, we have updated it and It looks great if I do say so myself.

Thanks for your continued support.

Looking good! I also checked out the website. There is a lot of good content on there. Are the free videos exclusive to neutronedu or are those videos posted elsewhere like on Youtube? Getting exclusive free content would be a big step forward.

Also the only premium content I see is a Trading and Investing class that is $249 if paid in NTRN but no other option. Is paying in NTRN the only option? And $249 is a lot for one class. I see it is broken up into 4 modules and think it'd be helpful to have smaller purchases available. Maybe per module or something like that.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502

Yes agree, 1st page ANN is looking very slick, well done !!
www.neutroncoin.com
Hey everyone,

Please take a look at the Original Post of this thread, we have updated it and It looks great if I do say so myself.

Thanks for your continued support.
Activity: 69
Many thanks for the prompt response and answers to questions. it is important
Activity: 14
looks not a mlm coin,ok,i will get some.
www.neutroncoin.com
I still do not understand why an education flatform needs blockchain???
Could the blockchain energy the education flatform?How much??
Is it really necessary??
Any guys who have read their whitepaper could give me some advices?
Thanks!!

There are several aspects to this that we are not commenting on yet, this will take time to build the way we see it.

I can give you one hint for use case though. Imagine if your certification is signified through a coin burn broadcast by the network.

There is much more in part of a much bigger picture that requires much work behind the scenes to cultivate.

More to come.

New wallet release soon!

Great to hear there is a new wallet on the way. Any feature you want to share with us on the new release?

In early April our silence will be broken. We have been relaxing as we are a long term project and as I have stated before we will be here forever.

In my mind a steady stream is much better than chasing waterfalls, but only in time will folks realize the potential here.

The climate of the current marketplace is controlled by much propaganda,,, It is our policy to be kind, be real offer a helping hand and not be detrimental to the entire blockchain ecosystem.

We are a second gen blockchain but we will always keep our eyes on the newest developments in the space, we will always evolve to include the newest standards as long as they are in line with positive growth for the entire blockchain ecosystem.

We offer something many other's do not and that is personability, Anyone at anytime can discuss things with our crew, we will always be here to support our project.

There are hundreds of projects, all as valid as they are and we support them all. We hope that in time folks will see that we truly are the premiere place to store crypto with predictable amounts of RoI in a space as volatile as it has been, a safe haven for those busy in life aside from crypto can still count on to exist in 5 years, we will be here working hard for our people

We truly are a digital piggybank and we will still be here is 10+ years, In time you all will see.

I have grown tired of these new fly by night everyone is looking to get rich overnight projects, that is not our goal. That is not our focus.

I have built a solid team with a wonderful foundation based on being kind and helping others, no shameless self promotion,, and no bullshit hype.

You will soon see a new release, with more in constant form of update. The market tumble is of no consequence to us as we have built our project to survive for decades regardless of markets and other truly unimportant things.

Principal is paramount, proving truth and standing beside ones work is vital to the longevity of any real honest crypto project.

Thank you all for your continued support, we are working to bring you the most honest open project in all of crypto.

I am Thomas Dowdy and I stand beside my project, my work , the team I have built that continues to grow based on the principal of GOOD VIBES (and of course goldilocks zone math)

I will hang from whatever cross you want to hang me from, I have no fear, no quarter, and am hiding nothing from anyone at anytime. I believe in this project and it will never end.

Money is imaginary, this to me is not about money, its about principal and spirit, a man (or woman) owning his (or her) word and knowing their value.

One day all will see,, we will be the premiere staking / masternode coin.

Thank you all, pleae join us and contribute to our community on discord https://discord.gg/vCBccF3

Follow us on twitter @Neutron_Crypto

Talk with us anytime, we have a full support staff, dedicated friends and team members.

We will take our project to the next level.

Thank You all.

legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Is it really necessary??
Thanks!!

There are several aspects to this that we are not commenting on yet, this will take time to build the way we see it.

I can give you one hint for use case though. Imagine if your certification is signified through a coin burn broadcast by the network.

There is much more in part of a much bigger picture that requires much work behind the scenes to cultivate.

More to come.

New wallet release soon!

Great to hear there is a new wallet on the way. Any feature you want to share with us on the new release?

www.neutroncoin.com
Is it really necessary??
Thanks!!

More to come.

New wallet release soon!
Pages:
Jump to: