Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 19. (Read 134095 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
is NTRN 800% ROI accurate? from where is this sudden spike?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
I saw the NTRN is back on the Bittrex exchange again. I guess only thing we are waiting for is for Bittrex to activate the market. It's great to see is back on Bittrex great work.

Really, Neutron back on Bittrex.. that would be awesome news!

Will keep checking for the market to start there tho.

Thanks for sharing this great news.

What a shame that I see on Cryptopia the value is rising significantly,
and all my NTRN are trapped in Yobit!!!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I saw the NTRN is back on the Bittrex exchange again. I guess only thing we are waiting for is for Bittrex to activate the market. It's great to see is back on Bittrex great work.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Will the privacy protocol zerocoin be implemented, zeroNeutron?

Privacy protocol is on the development to do list in Q4 2018
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Will the privacy protocol zerocoin be implemented, zeroNeutron?
www.neutroncoin.com
Just curious - Is the masternode in ntrn taken over from DASH or has it been built in from the scratch?

NTRN is at this point a blend of Dash, Nova, & Piv-X.

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Just curious - Is the masternode in ntrn taken over from DASH or has it been built in from the scratch?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
i really appreciate the efforts you guys make to solve the problem with yobit and i really hope it work out this time.

Unfortunately what i've been able to find out by getting Russian speaking folks to hang out in their Russian chat.

Is that Yobit is only trading ERC20 tokens and they will not be updating any wallets, not just ours but any.

As to why, I am not privileged with that information. We have certainly (provably) done everything we possibly can.

Im sorry to report this to everyone.

I'm sure if NTRN gets up to a high value or gets pumped really good they will fix the wallet. That seems to be the only time when wallet seems to get fixed. So hopefully since NTRN get growing in value that will help them with getting their NTRN wallet fixed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Now that's called a great project! 1 masternode already running, more to follow  Cool
Activity: 211
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Okay just started 4 Masternodes & another one will follow in a week... 😉

Nice, are you setting up the masternodes thru the VPS? any good ones you know of?

vpsdime seem to be to be one of the best on the market as much add I saw.
Here is my ref link: https://vpsdime.com/aff.php?aff=1644
Activity: 211
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Is there a way to run masternode on VPS and use it's cold control wallet for staking?

Not the controller wallet as staking breaks the 25k collateral transaction and your mn stops working
www.neutroncoin.com
i really appreciate the efforts you guys make to solve the problem with yobit and i really hope it work out this time.

Unfortunately what i've been able to find out by getting Russian speaking folks to hang out in their Russian chat.

Is that Yobit is only trading ERC20 tokens and they will not be updating any wallets, not just ours but any.

As to why, I am not privileged with that information. We have certainly (provably) done everything we possibly can.

Im sorry to report this to everyone.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
www.neutroncoin.com
Is there a way to run masternode on VPS and use it's cold control wallet for staking?

Yes, and if you join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/9HxzArG 

and go to the Neutron-Resources channel you will find all the info you need to do pretty much everything.

Also we have full time tech support in Discord, there is always someone to help..,

Message @Oicu8 on discord if you need help.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Activity: 8
okay, that sounds good.

I had a look and realized that the deposit address shown in my account to make a neutron deposit couldn't be found in the neutron coin explorer.

Is that a good sign or a bad one. Would it be solved with the update or is this a sign that something else is goin wrong on Yobit?

Thank You!
www.neutroncoin.com
Nothing will be fine.

Because thats the problem: The coins on Yobit are running on a wrong or dead blockchain.

They only have the same short name. Therefor they are offline. NTRN is running on a dead blockchain from 2015. Its not this neutron coin. So they can't fix it.
Same with OMG. Its not OmiseGo. Its OMGame. Same with XVG and so on.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes they can fix it,, you are correct they are running the oldest chain from 2015,, however all they have to do is update their sourcecode to version 2.0 for us

and that would fix it,, Its not tough to do,,, its anyone guess why they do not.

https://github.com/neutroncoin/neutron/releases/tag/v2.0.0

And there is the sourcecode.

Nothing will be fine.

Because thats the problem: The coins on Yobit are running on a wrong or dead blockchain.

They only have the same short name. Therefor they are offline. NTRN is running on a dead blockchain from 2015. Its not this neutron coin. So they can't fix it.
Same with OMG. Its not OmiseGo. Its OMGame. Same with XVG and so on.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Hi many thanks to the devs for helping us on yobit.

I think its really a great project and hope we will get soon our coins out of yobit when the wallet is fixed.

Are there many other  investors outside having ntrn on Yobit?

Its time to sell the coins with normal prices or withdraw them!!

Thanks to the devs!!!

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Okay just started 4 Masternodes & another one will follow in a week... 😉

Nice, are you setting up the masternodes thru the VPS? any good ones you know of?
Pages:
Jump to: