Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 24. (Read 134095 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Seems like my wallet is stuck in block 1082120 . Anyone else facing this problem (?) , any help is appreciated .

Audiotopix posted couple page back and it got me back on the right chain. Good luck.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26011775
Activity: 206
Merit: 102
step forward
I was trying to compile the on linux and get this error:

obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [neutrond] Error 1

Any advice?

You can try DBOOST_NO_CXX11_SCOPED_ENUMS.
In makefile.unix line of "DEFS" add "-DBOOST_NO_CXX11_SCOPED_ENUMS"
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
vps requirements for a masternode?  And can multi masternodes be on one vps?    Huh
thanks in advance 

Must Have 2048MB RAM , Ubuntu 17.04x64,Wallet v.2 With 25K coins
You can't run multiple Neutron MN on a Vps , its only one mn per ip address.  the idea is to have a decentralized network

Neutron Discord Group https://discord.gg/GJYZwCy
In fact you can:
https://masternodes.github.io/vps/

Code:
./install.sh -p ntrn -c 10

On a current Vultr VPS installs and configures 10 masternodes with 10 different IPv6 adresses.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 584
Seems like my wallet is stuck in block 1082120 . Anyone else facing this problem (?) , any help is appreciated .
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey folks, new to this coin and it does seem interesting. I have a few questions:

1. What happened in the 'takeover'?
2. No halving. What does that mean for us, users?
3. PoS... how exactly coins are created by me 'giving them away' for staking?
4. Is there a max supply of coins?
5. Who are the competitors? (in terms of project similarity.)
6. What are some big news that are on the way?

Thank you.
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
I was trying to compile the on linux and get this error:

obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [neutrond] Error 1

Any advice?

yes install all boost libs

regards

Unfortunately, all boost libs are installed as well as a manual install from source did not help. This error come all the time. I tried few other wallets and they compile without any issues.

Linux version of v2.0 is already compiled and downloadable from the v2.0 release from github, works perfectly

Hi dev, I really appreciate your support and like the way you are handling the coin.
I also tried the precompiled wallet (ubuntu 14.04):

./neutrond: relocation error: ./neutrond: symbol _ZNKSt8ios_base7failureB5cxx114whatEv, version GLIBCXX_3.4.21 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference

I don't get it running. It is only this coin and I start thinking it is the old linux version making the issues here, but still wondering why the error appears only with this coin?
Did you or someone else try it on older linux versions?
Cheers!

EDIT: It seems indeed an linux version issue. Compiling on 16.04 worked without any problems as well as running the precompiled version.
Activity: 52
try repairwallet or checkwallet in console.

Uff, that worked! Almost got a heart attack seeing only half the ballance lol. Thank you very much johan11!
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
try repairwallet or checkwallet in console.
Activity: 52
I have windows wallet v2.0.0.0.
I sent coins to this address for staking. Now I see that in the block explorer the balance is correct, but in the wallet, only around half the value is shown! What the heck is this? Has to do something with the fork?

Activity: 787
Merit: 501
big trouble, my wallet sync stuck since 2 days
how to fix it?
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
vps requirements for a masternode?  And can multi masternodes be on one vps?    Huh
thanks in advance 

THANKS   Grin
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Why you guys went to Yobit and not Cryptopia?
Activity: 67
Merit: 52
thanks in advance 

You can't run multiple Neutron MN on a Vps , its only one mn per ip address.  the idea is to have a decentralized network

Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
thanks in advance 
Activity: 71
Why do I see only 13 masternodes in the masternodes list?  Huh
My wallet v2.0.0.0-bd56387 is synchronized.

I used updated bootstrap file up to block 1081535:
http://45.77.185.102/Neutron_blockchain_20171208_block1081535.zip
I see 170 mastermodes...this is OK?
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Nothing to worry about if your masternode is enabled and you can see your node in 13 masternode list.
I experienced samething, but all masternodes showed up later.
Activity: 71
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 67
Merit: 52
What is the minimum number of coins that you need to stake?  I can't afford many, but would like to get into it.  Also will this coin stake on coinsmarkets?  Also, is the RIO on masternodes pro correct?

You can stake any amount. At this time staking rewards are 6+ coins. The frequency of payment depends on the weight of your coins in the network, more coins more rewards

Activity: 3
What is the minimum number of coins that you need to stake?  I can't afford many, but would like to get into it.  Also will this coin stake on coinsmarkets?  Also, is the RIO on masternodes pro correct?
Pages:
Jump to: