Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 30. (Read 134095 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
cryptopia down again?

I just checked the crytopia ntrn's wallet is fine now. I don't see any maintenance message on it anymore.

Activity: 67
Merit: 52
hey there
i had set up a masternode a week or two ago. when will i get my rewards??

I get rewards every day, something is not right with your setup, can you go to the Discord Group for technical support? https://discord.gg/GJYZwCy
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
hey there
i had set up a masternode a week or two ago. when will i get my rewards??
Activity: 67
Merit: 52
Is it possible to buy T-shirt or mug with a Neutron?

yes go to the website https://www.neutroncoin.com/shop/
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Hi,

I was staking NTRN for a while. Usually I had about 20 NTRN per stake. Couple of days ago I downloaded the newest wallet (1.1.3). Now the staking reward changed (all the way from the start) to 6-7 NTRN. Also, since Oct 31 the staking reward is negative(!). Feature or bug?  Wink
Anybody else with the same observations?

Greetings
The stake reward was 7.xx coins and now 6.xx for now.
The negative value will be corrected if you restart the wallet.

Some masternode sites are reporting up to 50 NTRN daily.  I was getting about 25 before, but after upgrading to wallet 1.1.3 on 10/29 I am only getting about 12.9 NTRN once a day.  Not sure if it's the wallet or more masternodes coming online or whatever.
The reward was anywhere 0 - 4 times, 12.xx coins each per day.
You will get more soon but rarely no reward, also.
Activity: 11
Is it possible to buy T-shirt or mug with a Neutron?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hi,

I was staking NTRN for a while. Usually I had about 20 NTRN per stake. Couple of days ago I downloaded the newest wallet (1.1.3). Now the staking reward changed (all the way from the start) to 6-7 NTRN. Also, since Oct 31 the staking reward is negative(!). Feature or bug?  Wink

Greetings

Some masternode sites are reporting up to 50 NTRN daily.  I was getting about 25 before, but after upgrading to wallet 1.1.3 on 10/29 I am only getting about 12.9 NTRN once a day.  Not sure if it's the wallet or more masternodes coming online or whatever.
Activity: 46
Hi,

Greetings
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Op updated.

Thanks everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
NTRN? is this still alive? I think it was dead a year ago when bittrex removed its name from the exchange list. Hopefully I'm not wrong.

The NTRN project is still alive and very active on development under "audiotopix" management with new developers and team members. You are right on the removal from Bittrex about year ago. Most of the trading actives are from https://www.cryptopia.co.nz at the moment.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neutron/#markets

It's a very great passive income with POS / Masternode at the moment and great opportunity for capital gain in a year or two.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
NTRN? is this still alive? I think it was dead a year ago when bittrex removed its name from the exchange list. Hopefully I'm not wrong.
Thanks! I wish I new how to set one up but every single time I've asked someone for help or went to a link that had instructions for setting one up, I generally could not get past the second or third step. And I've tried dozens of times. I also can't find anyone who know how to set one up who is willing to help. Hell, I even offered $65 per hour bitcoin and still couldn't get anyone to help.
It's farily easy for windows.
PM me the problem if you use windows.
Activity: 21
Thanks! I wish I new how to set one up but every single time I've asked someone for help or went to a link that had instructions for setting one up, I generally could not get past the second or third step. And I've tried dozens of times. I also can't find anyone who know how to set one up who is willing to help. Hell, I even offered $65 per hour bitcoin and still couldn't get anyone to help.
I've been staking a neutron wallet for about a month. I did not set up a masternode because I could not figure out how to do that but I've been getting pretty good rewards up until I transferred the wallet to my new computer. Now it has completely stopped staking with one exception. There is now a new amount of mined neutron coins in my transaction window in the amount of -6998 coins. I've never seen anything like this and don't have a clue where it came from. Does that mean when it is confirmed that 6998 coins will be removed from my wallet? The address for that transaction is my Neutron wallet. It's now has about 60 comfirmations out of 90 needed to confirm the transaction. So if I leave the wallet open, when the transaction is confirmed will it simply send the coins to itself? Or do you think I should shut the wallet down before it gets the 90 confirmations to allow the transaction to go through?
Close and restart your wallet, then it will show a correct amount.
Mine was different amount but still comes with negative value on red color.

The reward for masternode and staking are pretty random.
Still you will get much more from masternode, so you'd better setup a masternode if you have more than 25000 coins already.
Activity: 21
I've been staking a neutron wallet for about a month. I did not set up a masternode because I could not figure out how to do that but I've been getting pretty good rewards up until I transferred the wallet to my new computer. Now it has completely stopped staking with one exception. There is now a new amount of mined neutron coins in my transaction window in the amount of -6998 coins. I've never seen anything like this and don't have a clue where it came from. Does that mean when it is confirmed that 6998 coins will be removed from my wallet? The address for that transaction is my Neutron wallet. It's now has about 60 comfirmations out of 90 needed to confirm the transaction. So if I leave the wallet open, when the transaction is confirmed will it simply send the coins to itself? Or do you think I should shut the wallet down before it gets the 90 confirmations to allow the transaction to go through?
Activity: 52
Wallet working fine now!
Activity: 36
Do you have pre-ICO? 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i have also made a ticket to yobit about the wallet update. hope they will listen and do the update this time so we can get our coins.
Activity: 75
Great wallet update, no freezes anymore!
What about Yobit? I wrote them about wallet update.
Devs, maybe you should contact then and send instructions for wallet update?
Activity: 90
My bad.
The staking rewards amount doesn't show correct one in new wallet.
Need to restart to see correct amount, or go to Transactions tab and right click on the reward, then check the transaction details
Only masternode reward shows correct amount when it gets to my wallet.

Yes, it was right as you said.
Pages:
Jump to: