Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 29. (Read 134095 times)

Activity: 792
Merit: 501
That is great imporvement on the wallet. I have feeling that lot of dev is going on behind the scenes I hope I am right cause this masternode cooin is one the most promising ones

Yes there is a ton of Dev work going on behind the scenes as we speak.

NTRN will be one of the most profitable Masternode coins in the world, if not the most profitable MN in the world.

NTRN should be worth $ not cents.

Version 2.0 is coming very soon,

With this release there will be more wallet tweaks, and

IP restriction : 1 MN per IP address, to spread out the network

Enforcement: All old wallet protocols will have their stakes Orphaned and will be REQUIRED to upgrade.

DEV FEE: 3% DEV FEE will come off the top of every stake.

Masternode winners list will be modified to normalize mn payouts.

At this time we ask that all those running Masternodes, close down your masternodes and stake your balances.

We need the buildup of staking weight, we will then deploy v2.0, once we have at least 51% of the network on v2.0 we will activate the new protocol.

The faster we get everyone we need on board the better,, Your masternodes will yield a better more stable RoI after this release.

Thanks everyone for your support!!

Will the Hot-Cold (controler wallet - remote masternodes) masternode function appear in the next release ?

Thanks
Hagie
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
You have stake calculator?
Activity: 67
Merit: 52
how many coins for any masternodE?

you can stake any quantity but you need 25,000ntrn to run a masternode.

If you have questions you can visit the Neutron Discord server for tech support https://discord.gg/GJYZwCy
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
That is great imporvement on the wallet. I have feeling that lot of dev is going on behind the scenes I hope I am right cause this masternode cooin is one the most promising ones

Yes there is a ton of Dev work going on behind the scenes as we speak.

NTRN will be one of the most profitable Masternode coins in the world, if not the most profitable MN in the world.

NTRN should be worth $ not cents.

Version 2.0 is coming very soon,

With this release there will be more wallet tweaks, and

IP restriction : 1 MN per IP address, to spread out the network

Enforcement: All old wallet protocols will have their stakes Orphaned and will be REQUIRED to upgrade.

DEV FEE: 3% DEV FEE will come off the top of every stake.

Masternode winners list will be modified to normalize mn payouts.

At this time we ask that all those running Masternodes, close down your masternodes and stake your balances.

We need the buildup of staking weight, we will then deploy v2.0, once we have at least 51% of the network on v2.0 we will activate the new protocol.

The faster we get everyone we need on board the better,, Your masternodes will yield a better more stable RoI after this release.

Thanks everyone for your support!!

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hi,

I'm new to staking this coin.

It stopped syncing blocks, it stuck here.

Does anyone have the same problem?

I downloaded wallet from their official website.

Thanks

You can always download the bootstrap to accelerate the sync process.  

http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365

just remember  it is always good idea to make a backup of your wallet.dat everytime you make changes in your wallet.

If you have questions you can visit the Neutron Discord server for tech support https://discord.gg/GJYZwCy
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi,

I'm new to staking this coin.

It stopped syncing blocks, it stuck here.

http://shrani.si/t/v/7e/IUtPGh/zajeta-slika.jpg

Does anyone have the same problem?

I downloaded wallet from their official website.

Thanks
Activity: 55
SO much buzz and development arround this coin. I like the fact that the team stood up transparent. This will be long term winner 4 sure
Activity: 20
Those of you running multiple nodes we ask that you close your masternodes, and consolidate your NTRN into one wallet stake and await the 2.0 download
This is imperative to NTRNS future
Please spread the word anyway you can
V 2.0 is impending
Activity: 11
Is it possible to buy T-shirt or mug with a Neutron?

yes go to the website https://www.neutroncoin.com/shop/

Yeah, I know, but I would like to buy it with NTRN not via $ using PayPal! I thought the whole point about the shop was to let ppl buy stuff using Neutron
Interesting Masternode
the scam dev is here too ? lol... omfg, care about your masternode scam attempt.

Hello,
Why do you think it's a scam, can you give information?

Do not pay attention to haters, the whole neutron team is always available in Discord. It is easy to check on the internet that their names are real and they are transparent in what they do. Also @audiotopix participates actively in this forum.

Currently the developers are working on improving the Neutron network, working to get new exchanges. They are about to launch the educational program and are also developing other marketing activities to benefit all Neutron investors.

Go to Discord and check it yourself, ask any question you want. there is always someone willing to help

https://discord.gg/GJYZwCy
Activity: 50
Merit: 7
Interesting Masternode
the scam dev is here too ? lol... omfg, care about your masternode scam attempt.

Hello,
Why do you think it's a scam, can you give information?
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
Interesting Masternode
Activity: 5
much amazing, I purchased in in the proper time.  better setup that masternode!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Interesting Masternode
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Hoping maybe this volume maintains and Bittrex lso are-adds NTRN, a really deserving gold coin amongst others.

I definitely believe NTRN will list on Bittrex again in the near future. Once the project come together, picking up more volume, and more people know about the project.
Activity: 16
I have heard,away from fuzzbawls, Compiles coming shortly with the dynamic namingservice searching, New seednodes, and up-to-ate logos.Much more quickly.d
Pages:
Jump to: