Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 31. (Read 134095 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
My bad.
The staking rewards amount doesn't show correct one in new wallet.
Need to restart to see correct amount, or go to Transactions tab and right click on the reward, then check the transaction details
Only masternode reward shows correct amount when it gets to my wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
yes Neutron is very strong and steady growing.
from time to time the Price Drops a Little and you can get them cheaper.

i am already working on Content for the Marketplace, i think ist a very good way of distributing knowlege.
Content is king and if we get some good desigeable Content more People will join.
Finally this version of wallet shows correct value of coins for masternode and staking reward and no more freezing.
Neutron will have its time, but most likely early next year.
Will keep staking till the time. Smiley
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I like how NTRN price is stable on this BTC rally, I see NTRN with bright future ahead just keep it up
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
The ANN OP is about to change, updated Info, New look, etc etc,,

Getting ready for our push forward,, wallet v1.1.3 Is available now,, Network update incoming soon,,

Many changes coming.

Neutron will be a top tier Staking/masternode system,, and will likely be the best in the world.

Hold your coins and stake, This ride is about to take flight.

thats true ? such high reward on MN  Shocked

is false, https://masternodes.online/currencies/NTRN/

https://masternodes.pro  is troll Wink
Activity: 555
Merit: 250

Getting ready for our push forward,, wallet v1.1.3 Is available now,, Network update incoming soon,,

Many changes coming.

Neutron will be a top tier Staking/masternode system,, and will likely be the best in the world.

thats true ? such high reward on MN  Shocked
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com

Many changes coming.

Activity: 434
i checked the wallet before i tried to send my coins and there it was fine, but after  i hit send they put it in maintenance. hope they will be attacked over and over again.
Activity: 555
Hello everyone,

I will be updating the ANN this week,

Everything is on track and  the future is looking bright!

Thats great to hear.. Any news on our yobit stuck coins?
Thank yoiu

forget yobit... you must check coins status on the exchange before buy, yobit wont update their wallet... they always do that.

How do you mean to forget yobit man.. i am not rich and made my bet on NTRN but I was noob and bought on yobit.. please help me somehow...I feel robbed

they're scam, all people know that... the fault is only yours, you must to check wallet status and exchange quality. well atleast you can sell your coins there.
Does the new wallet change the POS rewards or are they the same? I still didnt upgrade it.. and does the total supply changes or stays the same?
Activity: 96
Hello everyone,

I will be updating the ANN this week,

Everything is on track and  the future is looking bright!

Thats great to hear.. Any news on our yobit stuck coins?
Thank yoiu

forget yobit... you must check coins status on the exchange before buy, yobit wont update their wallet... they always do that.

How do you mean to forget yobit man.. i am not rich and made my bet on NTRN but I was noob and bought on yobit.. please help me somehow...I feel robbed
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Hello all,

Wallet version 1.1.3 is available for download!

https://github.com/neutroncoin/neutron/releases/tag/v1.1.3

Thank you everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
New wallet, v1.1.3.0 is released.
Can be downloaded from OP of this thread.

I downloaded the v1.1.3.0 wallet and got my master node updated. Seems to be no more lag and the wallet seems to be working good.

That is indeed great news for the project moving forward. I will give it a try as well. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I downloaded the v1.1.3.0 wallet and got my master node updated. Seems to be no more lag and the wallet seems to be working good.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
so do I have to leave my computer on in order to stake?

Yes, need to keep your wallet open and unlocked in order to stake.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
so do I have to leave my computer on in order to stake?
How can I calculate how much do I stake? Is it dependable of the coins I hold or it is percentage based?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
can someone tell me the purpose of this coin? what problem does it intend to solve/what does it offer?

this Information is easy to find but i understand that you Need to up you postcount xD

i mostly check the Website first, followed by ann on bitcointalk and then look up the social channels for recent Content.
if you had done this you would have found this Video explaining the future of Neutron to everybody:

https://vimeo.com/233380311

the first educational Marketplace platform.

there is alot more nice Information on twitter

thanks, i will check out the vid.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
can someone tell me the purpose of this coin? what problem does it intend to solve/what does it offer?

this Information is easy to find but i understand that you Need to up you postcount xD

i mostly check the Website first, followed by ann on bitcointalk and then look up the social channels for recent Content.
if you had done this you would have found this Video explaining the future of Neutron to everybody:

https://vimeo.com/233380311

the first educational Marketplace platform.

there is alot more nice Information on twitter

Pages:
Jump to: