Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 70. (Read 134095 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com

Logo below is original made from scratch and vectorised. Can be delivered in any format and size.

made by

http://cryptodesign.eu

Wow that is amazing work! And I do like it, pretty spot on. What does everyone else think?

Anyone have any comment?

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
That is a great looking logo, logocreator. Talented!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 519
that's why i never ask the dev  Roll Eyes

Its long, I get it, But I was feelin it. And its the truth.

too bad i'll never be able to read the whole story, because of the size  Tongue
at a glance it's the longest ever english translation of よろしくお願いします lol
thanks for this encouraging
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc

Logo below is original made from scratch and vectorised. Can be delivered in any format and size.

made by

http://cryptodesign.eu
www.neutroncoin.com
Im offering a 200,000 NTRN Bounty to anyone that can produce a new Logo/Emblem for NTRN. The logo should be vectored for re-sizing and multi use purpose.

Submit your entries to [email protected]

Or post them here and we can all decide together.
brand new
that's why i never ask the dev  Roll Eyes
www.neutroncoin.com
I just see this message at Bittrex again. Everyone try to buy or sell. Do what you can to help out on the volume.  

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.5 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874."

As I have said before, I refuse to fake volume on Bittrex. (Or anywhere else) NTRNS growth must be organic and real. This is the 5th or 6th time in the past 3 months they have done this.

If they de-list, then I will push for re listing with them in the near future AFTER the network update, and new wallets have been released. I will also pursue relationships with all of the other exchanges.

I should mention that we have survived the threat in the past several times, and I had nothing to do with it, which was awesome. Im going to keep my fingers crossed and let the community decide.

Thank's

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I just see this message at Bittrex again. Everyone try to buy or sell. Do what you can to help out on the volume. 

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.5 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874."
www.neutroncoin.com
All the relative information about who I am, what Im doing and why, is contained in this thread.

I have done my absolute best to be completely forward and transparent.

My last post is long but I believe it contains some important back story.

Anyone who is interested can follow my posts and know exactly what I have done, and why.

I understand my last post is long as hell and I will try to avoid that in the future.

I just want to be straight up with everyone about my thoughts / plans and reasoning. I do not hold things back.

I hope someone can appreciate that.

In the meantime, NTRN will be/is one of the greenest, best, most reliable/dependable low to medium supply undervalued staking coins there is.

pick some up, and start staking today!

Thank You.
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Thanks Audiotopix for long post. Have been a long time supporter and glad to be part of the community. I agreed with you that the project is not an one person job.
www.neutroncoin.com
that's why i never ask the dev  Roll Eyes

Its long, I get it, But I was feelin it. And its the truth.
brand new
masternode ip is always public, or you will get payouts only from inside your LAN lol
www.neutroncoin.com
Any planned services or usage around the coin?

Hey there,

(This will be another long post)

My first priority is getting everything with Neutron straightened out, Neutron has had a rough ride over the now couple of years it has been around,, I was a miner from day 1, I really enjoyed staking it.

I enjoyed that the coin supply was realistic, governed by scarcity. And I enjoy the Proof of Stake method, as I believe this is the greenest and consequently easiest way to generate crypto.

Its easy for anyone to open a wallet, learn about running a wallet, getting some neutron and staking. I like the math behind it, the coin supply versus new coins minted over time, the inflation rate is low, the coin

supply is in my opinion low to medium supply,,

less total coins that LTC, ETH, DOGE, and countless others,, but not so ultra tough to stake like Crave, or others of that nature,, it feels right, steady growth, not to many, not to little, even a person thats only holding

5k will receive staked rewards regularly in per portion to their holdings. I believe Neutron is in the "Goldilocks Zone" which means just right.

As most everyone knows by now, neutron was abandoned 3 times, the first time I can only assume due to mistakes the Dev team had made that they couldn't or didn't want to work to fix or other possible nefarious reasons.

I believe Goldmax had the best of intentions on the 3rd try but simply couldn't find the needed resources to get the project repaired. I chat with him every now and then he is a cool cat.

He tried his best to help me out when I started this endeavor. (and he occasionally retweets my tweets, which is nice)

At one time Neutron was trading for 18k satoshi,, when its issues were figured out, the devs ran, and many people who invested likely lost out as the currency depreciated to below 100 sats where it is now.

I just held the whole time, because I liked it, at the time I didn't even understand what the problems were. I noticed that it always ran solid,, with code errors,, but it still ran solid. And I liked that.

I believe neutron easily has the potential to be worth 18k satoshi again or even more as its staking slows down. Newly minted coins become more and more rare.

You cannot mine NTRN you can only stake.

No need for fancy hardware, expensive bullshit, just pure simple crypto based on the very principals that bitcoin has thrived on, which is a predictable supply governed by scarcity.

With ETH as an example there are over 80,000,000 ETH, & ETH is still worth, what $8 bucks now? And thats not even the end of its supply growth.

Oh but I know ETH has fancy features right?,, The same fancy features that have required it to be forked over and over again because the code is so complex that someone is able to keep exploiting the hell out of it.

I believe ANDREAS ANTONOPOULOS said it best when the DAO exploit happened in an article cleverly titled "Why dumb networks are better" you can read that explanation here: https://medium.com/@aantonop/why-dumb-networks-are-better-f0b94c271b76#.rkr8c5tic

Now to try and get back on track, (and by the way ETH is moving to do something many of us have already been doing for years, STAKING, something Neutron does really well.)

(By the way I am not an ETH hater, I have 36 RX480s mining ETH as we speak.)

Ok now to get back on track. After reading to this point your next question may be: Well what was wrong? What is wrong? And what are you doing to fix it?

Those are very awesome questions that I think I did a decent job of answering in a previous post on this thread, post #213 to be exact, if you'd like you can pause reading here, go on up and read that post,

then come back here, its cool ill wait for you  Cool

So now that we are all caught up id like to say something about the coin supply. Again, I hold 4.5 million NTRN, more than anyone else, if you read post #213 you already know why, and you know that I will not sell

these coins. They are basically off of the market, Ill give them away for bounties, ill use them to pay for services, If someday neutrons value goes up to something nice i may sell some stakes here and there

to recoup some of the over 10k USD (and growing) that I have spent out of my own pocket on this project,  (with no expectation of ever getting it back) and i am totally fine with that, as this has been a huge

learning experience and I wouldn't change it for the world.

The point is that I will never just dump the coins I hold, never,,, period. So the coin supply is really 4.5 million and growing daily less than you think it is,, making it even more rare.

As I have said many times, and I will repeat again, I will not abandon this project. This is a lifelong project for me and I will see it through. Neutron will not ever be abandoned again.

If it grows I will hire staff as needed to support it. And when I die ill leave it to my Son, there is also my manager Theron Rodriguez to support it as well if anything were to ever happen to me.

Ive been a miner / trader / investor for 4 years now. (which seems like an eternity in cryptoland) As I know many of you have been as well, many of you have been around even longer and that is awesome.

What I will say next you should all understand. There are too many coins, too many anonymous Devs making coins on the fly, pumping them up, dumping them down, then they go rinse and repeat the process.

Taking money out of many pockets in the process and leaving people ripped off and burnt. Many of the exchanges enable this, dropping old coins to make room for new coins with neato features that mostly all end

up the same as their predecessors, hype/overhype generate volume = profit in an exchanges pocket. Its business I get it,, but I've seen this too many times. I am curious to see where ZCASH is going to be in a

year? 2 years? 5 years?  

Neutron was no exception in its past. But now? Now its already pretty much at the bottom, cheap to buy, easy to stake, no fake hype, grass roots pure staking crypto!

With the new release its going to be even better. A properly working completely fair masternode system, with the masternode checker in place, (new code Presstab developed that no one else has done before)

It will be exactly what it was originally intended to be, even better, and well worth 100 satoshi. In fact its math and rate of inflation versus its supply suggests that it should be well worth a lot more than 100 satoshi.

Only time, developed trust, work and COMMUNITY are going to get it there.

So to get on to answering your question, which I felt required some back story. At this point in time, lets say you buy 10,000 ntrn @ 100 SAT, you stake it for 5 years, and in 5 years you sell all your neutron,

the 10k you bought plus your 5 years of staking. And lets say you are able to still sell it at 100 Sat, then you gained interest, you made a profit, neutron did its job.

Not only did it do its job, but it did it quietly, without burning a bunch of electricity, you may not have even looked at it for months.

You can run a wallet on a VPN, your desktop, a laptop, a Raspberry PI, a $50 mini PC, a mac, whatever.

Here's the deal, in 5 years if bitcointalk is still around,, This thread will still be here,, We will still be here. We will still be pushing to be listed on exchanges.

I will still be writing long ass posts like this to explain my thoughts. We will still be hiring well known proven Developers to work on this project. In 5 years I suspect the list will grow. So far we've had Jim Blasko,

and now Presstab. Both of which are great guys that I'm proud to have had touch this project.

In that same 5 years, thousands of new coins are gonna come and go, at what point do we cull the herd? Personally im sticking with a few coins I believe in for various reasons.

On occasion ill invest in some new ones, like ethereum, or Steem. But fancy features doesn't mean jack if there is any lesson in the past. Trust, and dependability will eventually become the sought after stat.

Once the new code work is deployed, the new clients are released, and everything is going smooth, We will start pushing exchanges to be listed, or re-listed, We must get this phase done first.

As for services, I will gladly work with anyone who is interested in creating/providing quality services that use Neutron. I will donate Neutron, whatever, I have been very vocal and clear about this.

I however cannot do everything myself, it takes a community that believes in a project for whatever reason, or just people that want to create something cool for the fun of it, there is strength in numbers.

Satoshi did not create the first bitcoin exchange, he did not influence wordpress, or reddit to accept bitcoin, he did not even make the first known transaction for a tangible good (the pizza guy).

I challenge you to create a service, or show me services that I can pursue, present ideas not just to me but to this community (that is verifiable slowly growing), be part of this community. I challenge all of

you not to merely sit around and wait for all the work to be done for you by one guy, or 3 guys, or even a whole team, or 10 teams, but become that team, like Anonymous.

And hell, you know what? You don't have to be a part of this community, but I still challenge you to go do something creative, and not just for a profit, but to do something that makes you learn something, grow, feel

good and accomplished, something that challenges your intellect. That is why I do this.

I hope I have answered your question.

Sorry I wrote a book.

The new beginning for Neutron is finally coming very very soon,, we are hoping for December 10th, however Press is still massaging the code a bit, it wont be much longer, In the meantime, Once again you can

compile and test the new code yourself if you would like. It is available for all to see.

Thanks for anything,

And follow us on Twitter! @Neutron_Crypto

legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Any planned services or usage around the coin?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Ok guys... Thank you all... This is SO much different than having my LAN ip... lol

Guess one learns to walk toddling, right??

TY!!

Willy
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Hi. I have a doubt on my masternode...

When I created it, I used my "LAN" IP, being 192.168... but when I check the masternodes list, I see that "at most" people have used localhost ip, but MOST have used their public ip...

Now the question is, could it be that the reason why I'm getting WAY less payments that "almost" any other MN in the list?? and two, can I change the MN ip address in any way to my public one, so I can keep the rest of data (richlist name and so) or do I have to "forget about that address, and create a full new MN??

Thanks in advance for your help and replies!!

Regards!!

Willy

You should setup with your public ip and port forward to your local pc. Pm me your address I can take a look for you.
Activity: 510
Merit: 500
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

We are pushing to release the new code and clients on December 10th,

I will keep you posted.

Remember the code is already available for those of you interested in compiling and testing it yourselves!

Same to you, I hope you had a nice holiday.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Hi. I have a doubt on my masternode...

When I created it, I used my "LAN" IP, being 192.168... but when I check the masternodes list, I see that "at most" people have used localhost ip, but MOST have used their public ip...

Now the question is, could it be that the reason why I'm getting WAY less payments that "almost" any other MN in the list?? and two, can I change the MN ip address in any way to my public one, so I can keep the rest of data (richlist name and so) or do I have to "forget about that address, and create a full new MN??

Thanks in advance for your help and replies!!

Regards!!

Willy
www.neutroncoin.com
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

We are pushing to release the new code and clients on December 10th,

I will keep you posted.

Remember the code is already available for those of you interested in compiling and testing it yourselves!

Pages:
Jump to: