Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 72. (Read 134095 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
The new NTRN wallets, will include active updated seednodes,

I will keep these up forever.

Ill keep the updates coming, it seems the testing of NTRN's new code and masternode system, is going very very well,, we have had not a single complaint thus far.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks everyone, we are here to stay!!
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Planning to invest some btc in this project. What about dates for refreshing?

We are in the testing phase of the latest round of Development work.

I am standing by waiting for all systems go from Presstab, As you can see above in this thread there are several people participating.

We want this to be right, so we are taking the needed time to ensure everything is correct before we move forward.

I will release an official date for a scheduled network update, including the release of new wallets, as soon as testing is complete.

To my knowledge there have so far been few if any complaints, so it is almost complete and ready to launch.

Also Thank you to any and all that trade NTRN on Bittrex, We have again made the cut and HAVE NOT been de-listed, they were after us pretty hard.

NTRN has been listed at Bittrex for 2 years now, actually maybe longer. I see this as a very good thing, NTRN will re-establish itself organically.

It's past issues are being addressed, the playing field will be perfectly level & fair. NTRN is a relatively low supply coin, more are only created by staking,

and participation in the masternode system is rewarding as it should be.  I see absolutely no reason why NTRN cant be worth $.01 or even $.05.

Its easy to get into, cheap to buy, easy to stake, no need to run machines to hash an algorithm, And at this point NTRN has been around, still listed on Bittrex,

We are going to stand the test of time, In 5, 10, or even 15 years, I will still be actively looking out for NTRN, and as long as this forum is here and there are people on it,

NTRN, this thread, and myself will still be here.

Thank you to all the testers, and anyone else for their support,

The release will be soon, and we will be pressing forward.

Thanks for update, community needs it. I will be with this project
www.neutroncoin.com

We are in the testing phase of the latest round of Development work.

I am standing by waiting for all systems go from Presstab, As you can see above in this thread there are several people participating.

We want this to be right, so we are taking the needed time to ensure everything is correct before we move forward.

I will release an official date for a scheduled network update, including the release of new wallets, as soon as testing is complete.

To my knowledge there have so far been few if any complaints, so it is almost complete and ready to launch.

Also Thank you to any and all that trade NTRN on Bittrex, We have again made the cut and HAVE NOT been de-listed, they were after us pretty hard.

NTRN has been listed at Bittrex for 2 years now, actually maybe longer. I see this as a very good thing, NTRN will re-establish itself organically.

It's past issues are being addressed, the playing field will be perfectly level & fair. NTRN is a relatively low supply coin, more are only created by staking,

and participation in the masternode system is rewarding as it should be.  I see absolutely no reason why NTRN cant be worth $.01 or even $.05.

Its easy to get into, cheap to buy, easy to stake, no need to run machines to hash an algorithm, And at this point NTRN has been around, still listed on Bittrex,

We are going to stand the test of time, In 5, 10, or even 15 years, I will still be actively looking out for NTRN, and as long as this forum is here and there are people on it,

NTRN, this thread, and myself will still be here.

Thank you to all the testers, and anyone else for their support,

The release will be soon, and we will be pressing forward.
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
all what u need for a masternode :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15064731

That's HUGE!!! Now I just need to find out my masternode address... lol I know... it sounds strange, but I keep having that problem in my server wallets... never know which they are... Any ideas what'd the correct command be Glen??

TIA!!

Willy

Hi !

if you want to use a Masternode u have only on Address .

try :

./Neutrond getaccountaddress ""

then copy over this Adress and deposit EXACTLY and in 1 SHOT 25k Neutron on this Adress
you have to wait 16 Confirmation.

after that type :

./Neutrond masternode genkey

Copy the masternodeprivkey and place that in Neutron.conf :
Change other values in the setup:

Code:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=(any username)
rpcpassword=(any password)
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=9999
masternodeaddr=YourIPAddress:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=ValueGeneratedByGenKeyCommand

Check with
./Neutrond getinfo

it must be shown that 25K is in your Wallet  ( look above my )

after that close and restart Wallet with the Settings

the conf named : Neutron.conf

if all OK then hit :

./Neutrond masternode start and it hopefully it will shown :

successfully started masternode

DONE Smiley

all what u need for a masternode :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15064731

That's HUGE!!! Now I just need to find out my masternode address... lol I know... it sounds strange, but I keep having that problem in my server wallets... never know which they are... Any ideas what'd the correct command be Glen??

TIA!!

Willy
legendary
@Presstab

aaaaand here it goes :

./Neutrond masternode start

./Neutrond getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.1.0.0-g32a928e",
    "protocolversion" : 60025,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 25000.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 599815,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 21373257.38262000,
    "connections" : 111,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "109.91.55.33",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 14887410.98058331,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.03052615
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1475597563,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.01000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/address.php?address=9XRHCaXk8i5nGGU6CX2QGhJ8pdkt7grZGm

hth

Regards Glen

Hi Glen, I'm fighting my way trough creating my masternode on a Ubuntu server... Could I ask you for the proceedure which you have taken to do it in a Headless server??

Much appreciated!!

Willy
legendary
@Presstab

aaaaand here it goes :

./Neutrond masternode start

./Neutrond getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.1.0.0-g32a928e",
    "protocolversion" : 60025,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 25000.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 599815,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 21373257.38262000,
    "connections" : 111,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "109.91.55.33",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 14887410.98058331,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.03052615
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1475597563,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.01000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/address.php?address=9XRHCaXk8i5nGGU6CX2QGhJ8pdkt7grZGm

hth

Regards Glen

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
NTRN de-listing again on the 7th if last 14 days not exceeds .3 btc per day.

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, October 7th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.3 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]."

I have done what I can short of just spending .3 btc a day on Neutron, which wouldn't be honest. I respectfully appealed to Bill at Bittrex 2 weeks ago and he let it slide for that time.

He was very clear that I wont be able to talk my way through it the next time.

I had asked for 3 months time, I guess they didn't want to give me that long to complete the work being done and relaunch the project.

NTRN is listed on Cryptopia, and I will begin to push to become listed on more exchanges, AFTER the completion of the remaining work, which is close as you can see by Presstabs posts above.

For those of you able, please compile and run Presstabs code for testing, let him know if you encounter any issues.

We will keep working on this project, with or without Bittrex.

Thanks.

Thanks for the update. I will be keep staking and holding my NTRN and moving forward the project.
www.neutroncoin.com

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, October 7th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.3 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]."

I have done what I can short of just spending .3 btc a day on Neutron, which wouldn't be honest. I respectfully appealed to Bill at Bittrex 2 weeks ago and he let it slide for that time.

He was very clear that I wont be able to talk my way through it the next time.

I had asked for 3 months time, I guess they didn't want to give me that long to complete the work being done and relaunch the project.

NTRN is listed on Cryptopia, and I will begin to push to become listed on more exchanges, AFTER the completion of the remaining work, which is close as you can see by Presstabs posts above.

For those of you able, please compile and run Presstabs code for testing, let him know if you encounter any issues.

We will keep working on this project, with or without Bittrex.

Thanks.

legendary
www.neutroncoin.com

legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
Hi friends,

Been doing quite the overhaul of the NTRN masternode system. I believe I have it to a spot that will be ready for testing. I just have a few bugs that I have to kill. I would love it if I could get a few volunteers that have masternodes to test of the new code (must be able to compile your own wallet).

I am ready for some people to jump in and test out some new code. Please try out this repo http://github.com/presstab/Neutron

Let me know if you have any problems with it.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
Hi friends,

Been doing quite the overhaul of the NTRN masternode system. I believe I have it to a spot that will be ready for testing. I just have a few bugs that I have to kill. I would love it if I could get a few volunteers that have masternodes to test of the new code (must be able to compile your own wallet).
www.neutroncoin.com
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].

Sell or buy, volume is low.

Neutron remains listed on Bittrex.

And we are working hard to bring you a new well polished NTRN! Please tell everyone.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].

Sell or buy, volume is low.
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Just wanted to mention that I am in contact with Bittrex,

I have disclosed my plans for Neutron to them, and am awaiting a response from their team, hopefully I will chat will Bill again.

We are very very close to completing Operation Phoenix!

There has never been a better time to pick up some NTRN!

Phoenix Rising from the Ashes. Cool operation name!
www.neutroncoin.com
Just wanted to mention that I am in contact with Bittrex,

I have disclosed my plans for Neutron to them, and am awaiting a response from their team, hopefully I will chat will Bill again.

We are very very close to completing Operation Phoenix!

There has never been a better time to pick up some NTRN!
Pages:
Jump to: