Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 25. (Read 129427 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Holy crap, I just realized. I think, in the partially-written exchange implementation, I just created the first online Shitcoin wallet. LOL. I was so focused on the complete exchange project I didn't even realize that DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL MAKES IT A WALLET. lmfao. Very cool. ^_^

Also just realized we may have some competition in the hashing pool. Someone's knocked my Atom's hash rate flat on its ass. *turns on the Jally*  Cool
you have an exchange? that is cool

edit: also, post your shitcoin address. allow me to replenish thy fountain of shit.

lol, the exchange was thought of before the Fountain, but the Fountain was written as a way to learn the core principles of coding an interface to *coin via JSON (which I've never touched before). When Bitcoin started behaving differently than Shitcoin when returning balances, I knew something was up there Wink

The exchange is linked from the Fountain (in the nav bar), both of which are at http://falconsys.net/shitbit Smiley The Fountain also has a "feed me" address, which would gladly accept donations of shit to the cause Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I couldn't even sell 500 billion for a dollar when I tried.

I'll give you a dollar for 500 billion
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
lol, just a little FYI, no biggie. Can't believe how much work is already in this thing though... yeah, I even wrote up that file-token based authentication system and everything, because I knew people didn't want to create ANOTHER fucking username/password, especially for something as silly as this. So I made sign-up as easy as humanly possible, as secure as possible. File doesn't contain anything except a bunch of random noise, which is fingerprinted and its salted hash used as the token for the account. Which will also be verified when you try to make any withdrawals (instead of a PIN). Try breaking THAT shit. And who else has that. Cool

you have an exchange? that is cool

edit: also, post your shitcoin address. allow me to replenish thy fountain of shit.
lol, just a little FYI, no biggie. Can't believe how much work is already in this thing though... yeah, I even wrote up that file-token based authentication system and everything, because I knew people didn't want to create ANOTHER fucking username/password, especially for something as silly as this. So I made sign-up as easy as humanly possible, as secure as possible. File doesn't contain anything except a bunch of random noise, which is fingerprinted and its salted hash used as the token for the account. Which will also be verified when you try to make any withdrawals (instead of a PIN). Try breaking THAT shit. And who else has that. Cool
Hah! Hell yeah, an installer and everything*. Works great, bug is gone!

*sends 35906237 to the exchange*
Current SHT balance: 144587 SHT (+ 35906237 unconfirmed)

Great, looks now now I need to get psyched back up to work on this piece of shit. Wink

* - just missing an entry other than "uninstall" in the start menu group, though.

lol my bad, i just had alot of work to do today, and didn't bother with creating a start menu icon/ desktop icon
Hah! Hell yeah, an installer and everything*. Works great, bug is gone!

*sends 35906237 to the exchange*
Current SHT balance: 144587 SHT (+ 35906237 unconfirmed)

Great, looks now now I need to get psyched back up to work on this piece of shit. Wink

* - just missing an entry other than "uninstall" in the start menu group, though.
compiling now. i will have the windows qt/daemon ready today. tommorow i will fire up my linux box, compile those versions and push to git. unfortunately, i don't remember the password to the git, so i'll just push a new one under my normal account. sorry about the inconvenience, and thanks for finding the bug, and moreover supporting shitcoin.

r3wt
I still don't think he has figured out how to set up his own miners to mine his own shit, let alone for anyone else.    R3WT I believe was the one that created the coin for him, so he would be the one to ask.
gahaha... considering as though my 1.6GHz Atom damn near 51'd this coin and I practically crashed the whole network with my Jalapeno, this seems entirely possible. Wink

I'll tap r3wt's shoulder then. Smiley

BTW, the pool now has like, 9 billion SHT in it... lol. Nobody feels like relaxing under the Shit-fountain? Well, can't say I blame 'ya... but the fountain is fully functional  Grin
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
Vlad mentioned in a different post (IXC) that he was going to be heading to Europe for the holidays, so don't expect him back until after xmas.  But if you are looking for help in any kind, I really hope your not looking to Vlad for advice.  I still don't think he has figured out how to set up his own miners to mine his own shit, let alone for anyone else.    R3WT I believe was the one that created the coin for him, so he would be the one to ask.
Then rebuild your shitcoind and you should be good.

Yeah, I wish it were as easy to do as it is easy to say. I don't use mingw (Cygwin and mingw only glance at each other nicely.... other than that, they want to kill each other), and Qt5 for Windows can't compile the thing since the code it's based on wasn't Qt5 compatible. The patch is literally just a matter of changing like, two bytes, but I can't get the damn thing to compile for shit. All the links in the "how to compile with QT" readme are broken, then I stumble across this thread which killed any hope I had of making it work. Sad

Worse, haven't heard from vlad2vlad (he's running this shit show, right? lol), so I'm still kinda stuck. If anyone else has access to a working toolchain that can actually compile this thing, there will be much <3 from the shit-lovers here. Tongue

FYI, I'm using the Qt version for the server daemon, full GUI and all, because it's a low-traffic, multi-purpose server that pretty much just runs any software I want to run 24/7. And I like being able to see transactions and status at a glance without having to reinvent the wheel with my own back-end UI. Wink I'd much rather use that Qt version, but shitcoind would also do.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
thats some serious SHT

brilliant!
Activity: 238
You basically answered your own question.  Look at the pull request you posted from github.  It has the fix.  Do the same in the shitcoin src.  It's line 529 of the shitcoin rpcwallet.cpp.  Then rebuild your shitcoind and you should be good.

Maybe if you message r3wt or post a pull request to the shitcoin github, you can get him to fix it.

Really nice work so far.  Glad to see shitcoin getting some development!
Hmm, major hold-up. The JSON "getbalance" function doesn't seem to work - at all. It just returns random numbers, per this bug: https://github.com/aLQ/bitbar/pull/1

Below, I test an account that my new "exchange" automatically set up, and it returns the same strange values that the web server is getting/displaying. There hasn't been any activity for either of these accounts except a few transfers to Test, several commands ago... but nothing since then except mining income every few seconds.

Code:
C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\daemon>bitcoind -rpcport=8505 -rpcpassword=**** -rpcuser=**** getbalance "shitbitSHTee****************b9fb58756f090ac612fce4ccf7eca859c0e867809c829d"
C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\daemon>bitcoind -rpcport=8505 -rpcpassword=**** -rpcuser=**** getbalance "Test"
C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\daemon>bitcoind -rpcport=8505 -rpcpassword=**** -rpcuser=**** getbalance "Test"

Same code/function used with the current Bitcoin client works fine, returning the correct result. Any ideas?

Restarting the client doesn't help  Sad
First step: learn how to perform transactions and get information from the interface. Best way to do that... a fountain with the mined coins.

http://falconsys.net/shitbit/fountain.php

More coming, but it's working as of now between my two client. Yay!
Thought this was kinda funny. The network hash rate is so low right now, I hooked up my Jalapeno (9gh/s modded) to the network for about TEN SECONDS and got about 19 blocks solved before I could stop it (among about 50 rejects from hopping pools without restarting the miner, using the old block Stratum info).

I decided instead to have the server's CPU itself do the mining, which is an Atom-330 dual core 1.6GHz CPU without even as much as a CPU fan. Here are those results.

Haha... this is too much fun. :3

Rejections are likely due to the insanely high block-solve rate, which I imagine the network will adjust for momentarily.  Cool
Hey, me first! Shoot, maybe we need to set up a BTC/Shitcoin exchange, even if just as a single-purpose website. It'd have to work in units of K/M/G-Shits of course, but I bet there'd at least be some utility to it Wink I guess I need to start thinking about building an exchange website... lol.

I code in PHP for web work, and I can modify/compile C programs with a Cygwin toolchain (I hate MS SDKs, but I live and breathe Windows). Is there some way to automate transactions to/from Bitcoin and Shitcoin wallets? That's the JSON API, isn't it?

update: yep, I'm building it. *sends 13gb Bitcoin blockchain to server*... *sends 300mb Shitcoin blockchain to server*...
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
I couldn't even sell 500 billion for a dollar when I tried.

I would have bought it. Pm please.
It'd be tough to convert... I mean... exchanges are denominated in units of one coin, so when we're playing with billions, that's like...

500,000,000,000 SHT = $1
$1 = 0.0011111111111111 BTC
0.0011111111111111 / 500,000,000,000 = 0.00000000000000222222222 BTC
- or -
1 SHT = $0.000000000002

I think we might have some exchange difficulties there in terms of decimals. Tongue

Maybe exchange for some other painfully low-priced coin, like Devcoins? *doodles on e-napkin in Notepad*
500,000,000,000 shitcoins for $1
$0.00059 per devcoin
1695 devcoins per dollar
0.00000000339 devcoins per shitcoin

Yeah... I don't even. Damn. Is anyone in this room Azn? My head hurts already, and I think I messed half that math up. (that's a compliment. can't be racist if it's a compliment, right? lol)
Pages:
Jump to: