Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 22. (Read 129427 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
vote here to try to get Shitcoin added to their exchange

www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

you can also send bitcoin to "bribe" them 0.000125 per vote

PLS vote  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have - XXXX shit in wallet. But i mining, and if block + coin, but stil - in prefix. Any idea?

BTW I have a new signature for support SHITcoin who will join?

I think this is a bug in the QT wallet, the amount of SHT you have is too much for the data type representing it so it shows as a negative number.  Also look at the getinfo command the entire money supply is negative as well.   
I have - XXXX shit in wallet. But i mining, and if block + coin, but stil - in prefix. Any idea?

BTW I have a new signature for support SHITcoin who will join?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
What is sad is this is more unique and useful than Doge coin :/

Thank you, Spoetnik.

Coming from a hater that's very nice of you.
diff 0.0005
block 3 000 000 SHIT
SHA256 !!!!! Grin   
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Much crappy!

Super stink!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
What is sad is this is more unique and useful than Doge coin :/
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
sweet! iv added all my today votes on sht!
i sooooo badly need to offload! although my sht seems to have dissapeared from my wallet after update! :-S i kept my wallet.dat added it to sht roaming all went into my lower intestine but got stuck! and vanished either im constipated or my shits vanished
p.s iv made a new coin called tso a sha256 coin just minted. first blocks not even fallen yet!!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Hold on hold on, don't talk shit about shit, if you compost it then you have fertalizer for organic food, see shit can bee good for you.
Activity: 238
vote here to try to get Shitcoin added to their exchange

www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

you can also send bitcoin to "bribe" them 0.000125 per vote
Activity: 588
we need a toilet (exchange) bad man
8635592847144.26723 i have this many shits to unload
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
that's a joke is it?
No more than Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Looking to Exchange MaxCoin for this  Grin
Activity: 148
Real quite working coin and wallet but for now it is a joke.
Activity: 672
that's a joke is it?
Activity: 148
This is the real shit. I'm not shitting you.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
can't wait to mine this.. hope this takes the title back from maxcoin  Wink..
Does anyone have any interest in trying to revive this coin?  Looks like the devs truly take it as a SHIT coin joke and not serious.  But with all the other shitty coins that have come out only for pump and dump, actually this coin should be taken semi-seriously. If the reward generation and the money supply wrapping issues were fixed there is no reason this coin couldn't be viable as a coin as well as a joke.   

This coin has potential for all kinds of memes and jokes as seen from the start of the thread, and with DOGE announcing unlimited money supply this shit could be in the same league. 
I have on my list of things to do to try to figure out how to make a windows client.

I have fixed the reward generation but have not spent the time to get mingw installed on any of my linux machines.

Does anyone have the environment built to build a windows coin client?

I try compile win client but not suceful. I make permanent node in Altcoinnode.eu .
Activity: 192
Does anyone have any interest in trying to revive this coin?  Looks like the devs truly take it as a SHIT coin joke and not serious.  But with all the other shitty coins that have come out only for pump and dump, actually this coin should be taken semi-seriously. If the reward generation and the money supply wrapping issues were fixed there is no reason this coin couldn't be viable as a coin as well as a joke.   

This coin has potential for all kinds of memes and jokes as seen from the start of the thread, and with DOGE announcing unlimited money supply this shit could be in the same league. 
I have on my list of things to do to try to figure out how to make a windows client.

I have fixed the reward generation but have not spent the time to get mingw installed on any of my linux machines.

Does anyone have the environment built to build a windows coin client?

The new challenge for 500 000 000 SHIT / SHT for the

Who produces a new version of the client that:

Renames SHIT on the SHT - superhit COIN
Remove the Image shit out of wallet
Renames bookmarks in your wallet to normal send, recive, adress etc.
Revise bookmark about
No changes to the Coin, just to name SHT - superhit coin
A possibly other small things that I forgot that it was a normal wallet.
THX.

If I would like to contribute to this challenge, my address is: BLA667x1suGCN4e2avhz4SPcYjnPLcGUJv
Pages:
Jump to: