Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 26. (Read 129427 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I couldn't even sell 500 billion for a dollar when I tried.
Activity: 176
Well, there are plenty of other shitcoins out there. Just look around the other threads in this very forum. Tongue
Those coins are undercover shit coins. They claim they are not shitcoins but the new ultra high mega fast cool crypto that will replace everything on this earth.
THIS. I mean, I love that everyone gives it an honest attempt, but nobody looks at the bigger picture (or they just hope everyone's too stupid to notice). Even Litecoin itself was a crapshoot - there's no room for anyone else. Major innovators play the big role here - like Litecoin going for a completely new, ASIC-resistant (-proof? maybe) algorithm that secures its role as the GPU mining coin while Bitcoin moves on to ASIC. Everyone else is just like a bunch of kids running around like "Well, I have one slightly better idea, too!". They have proofs and all - a genuinely better take on things, most of the time... but absolutely no market ground to get anywhere with. I honestly have no idea why there is even a demand for these coins, other than speculation that *they'll* be the big winner, so people snap them up like "well, what if this one goes for $1,000 like Bitcoin some day?" >.<

I was like... someone, please, PLEASE restore my faith in humanity. Then I found ShitCoin. And now, I honestly want some. There's value in ShitCoins - a funny way to get paid, as long as some exchange, somewhere, ties any arbitrary value to them. Hell, I'd buy 500 million billion Shitcoins for a dollar. Grin

(Cryptsy? Come on, step up Cool )

*rattles tip jar* BSPXMUkZbVKzWP6S8ckKHnXmczbMphppaU
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Well, there are plenty of other shitcoins out there. Just look around the other threads in this very forum. Tongue
Those coins are undercover shit coins. They claim they are not shitcoins but the new ultra high mega fast cool crypto that will replace everything on this earth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Oh , so we finally got shit shitcoin.
I wonder how the hell i missed it. So can somebody tell me that there are any barfcoins , pisscoins out there?
Oh my god, I love this. LOVE. this. Finally, an alt-coin that's not afraid of calling itself exactly what it is: another Bitcoin knockoff with absolutely no variation other than playing games with numbers. LOVE IT. Cheesy

Honestly, browsing through wheretomine.com, I got frustrated looking at the list knowing it's only going to get longer, more complicated, and impossible to just sit here and mine Bitcoins with my Jalapeno and Litecoins with my GPU. Because SOMEWHERE, SOME IDIOT IS COOKING UP ANOTHER FUCKING ALTCOIN that we're ALL going to have to start mining if we want to stay ahead of the speculation game. BitBars, FreiCoins, StableCoins... after shifting through several of these iterations, I'm already getting tired of it.

It's damn nice that someone thought far enough into the scope of reality to just say it like it is and put out a parody (of sorts) like this. The GUI is brilliantly peppered with lols, the numbers game is amazing (100 trillion? lol'd hard), very well played. Now I just need to work on mining this shit for the lulz. :3

(here's the thought process that led to this remarkable "oh shit, someone already did it" discovery. just because, win.)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Shit..... who all mining shit coin ?  Shocked

same kinda people buying 'JunkCoin' aka: JKC in LTC market on Cryptsy lol
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Shit..... who all mining shit coin ?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
where can I buy shitcoins?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Love & Sound Emotroniks
this is a shitload of money
Activity: 192
Not sure if I'm the first to do this, but Shitcoin vanity address! I'm the shit now!

BRattyoknZThZeXgP1nhJ69r8yf26nWMMA

10K shit was given.

342052247.15527344 shit given.  Had to get rid of the spray on the side of the bowl.
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
 Grin Grin ;Dany pool?
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Not sure if I'm the first to do this, but Shitcoin vanity address! I'm the shit now!

BRattyoknZThZeXgP1nhJ69r8yf26nWMMA

Activity: 192
How can you have 1 trillion?  Nobody has a trillion.  The entire network has maybe 4 trillion.

Did the shit hit the fan again and make trillionaires out of everyone?
Not everyone.  Just me (so far).

I happened to be the only person mining when the wrap bug hit and mined 8 trillion in a week cpu mining on a single core of an x2-4200 Sad

I also wrapped the money supply Sad

The wrap has finished for another 100 k blocks or so then it will repeat unless the code is fixed and the majority of the network adopts the fixed client.

Code:
{
    "version" : "v1.0.0.0-takeaduker",
    "protocolversion" : 99999,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 7111761260000.00000000,
    "newmint" : 213000000.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 179928,
    "moneysupply" : -8051538461587.97070312,
    "connections" : 4,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "xx.xx.xx.xx",
    "difficulty" : 0.00178897,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1383709358,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 10000.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

Yeah, that's 7 trillion in that wallet.  I gave one away because I don't give a shit.  Wait, I guess I do, I gave 1 trillion shit Wink
Activity: 210
I've got plenty to sell if anyone wants to buy them  Wink

You want way too much for them.

I offered to sell them for .00000001 XPM each lol you can't possibly go lower than that if it were on an exchange  Wink

Do you really value your own coin less than the lowest possible price?

Lol, how clever of you.

A true marketeer.

But seriously, if it ever gets listed I expect it to be in the top 10 market cap simply cause even if its valued at he cheapest possible coin the sheer number of coins will give it a high value.

Im cheap, I got a hugh pile of shit. Ill let it go for cheap.

1,004,812,918,606 SHit.

Well a small pile

How can you have 1 trillion?  Nobody has a trillion.  The entire network has maybe 4 trillion.

I was lucky to recieve it from a dedicated "Shithead" (no offense), its a few posts up on this thread. Here is this

Date: 11/7/2013 16:56
To: BSo61NkfSbJcjpTah44qSqCTeWHwePgJYs (own address)
Credit: 1000000000000.00 SHIT
Net amount: +1000000000000.00 SHIT
Transaction ID: 12703b9c716e83521b4775ac3fae039a4c087bf824423d899efea8dab7db0a0e

I dunno what to do with it. Its gotta be womens shit. It dont stink, smells like flowers and false hope.

I think this calls for....The Misadventures of Shitman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRSbB2Eau74

I still have the original cd.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I think this calls for....The Misadventures of Shitman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRSbB2Eau74
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I offered to sell them for .00000001 XPM each lol you can't possibly go lower than that if it were on an exchange  Wink

Lol, how clever of you.

A true marketeer.

But seriously, if it ever gets listed I expect it to be in the top 10 market cap simply cause even if its valued at he cheapest possible coin the sheer number of coins will give it a high value.

1,004,812,918,606 SHit.

Well a small pile

Activity: 210

Lol, how clever of you.

A true marketeer.

1,004,812,918,606 SHit.

Well a small pile
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Lol, how clever of you.

A true marketeer.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Pages:
Jump to: