Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 30. (Read 129427 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Did Cryptsy just get hacked?  Oh man, I hope not.  They're down, totally down.  This has never happened before.  I knew I should have taken my coins out of there.

Nice try Vlad....

They're upgrading the front end, well announced.

~BCX~

Hey ~BMX~,

I just finally logged onto Cryptsy and it looks like everyone had a hard time logging on all day long.  I'm curious, since you're Cryptsy's excuse maker, if maybe Cryptsy informed everyone of this error maybe like on YouTube or RedTube cause I couldn't find it anywhere.

And while I was on Cryptsy I also found out you're the resident douchebag and you're not to be upset cause you'll hurt imaginary coins like no other.  Lol.  Apparently you have yourself a few little mining toys and when you throw a baby fit you slam your toys around and run away so nobody else can play.  

Hahhahahaaaa!

So what I wanna know, where was a power tripping little trick, such as yourself, when I was begging for someone to 51 NUGGETS?  You're a cock-tease!

You do know NUGGETS is my coin and it has golden God numbers and is untouchable, right?  Next time you go trying to throw your weight around, fatty, pick on someone your own size, NUGGETS.

And I don't wanna hear any shit from anyone, what better thread to start shit with someone who already started shit with me than on a shit thread?  Haha!

You're dismissed, ~BMX~!

P.S - Are you insecure and unsure of yourself or why do you like to put an approximate sign in-front and after your name?  Cheer up, I'm sure you're not that bad.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
STop this shit fight btw the both of you now !!!

We have more important shit to be worrying about  Cheesy

Shit man, why am I getting so much shit for this shit?

Lol, I just wanna log onto my Cryptsy account and it's now been 12 hours and I still don't have access.

Is anyone else having these shitty problems?  TIA!

no problem
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Shit man, why am I getting so much shit for this shit?

Lol, I just wanna log onto my Cryptsy account and it's now been 12 hours and I still don't have access.

Is anyone else having these shitty problems?  TIA!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Hey, toughguy, ~BCX~,

Can you log onto Cryptsy?

I just tried logging on 3 times and nothing.  No error message, nothing, it just goes back into a loop like I didn't even attempt to log on so there is obviously a major problem with the Cryptsy site.  This is worrisome, I definitely need to move my shit to cold storage cause these errors are really Mickey Mouse and should not be happening.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I was on Cryptsy until 2am, and there wasn't even a hint of any shutdowns

Yes it's a plot to fool you.

You got 'em.

~BCX~

Right, that's exactly what I've been saying.

You go me.
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

I was on Cryptsy until 2am, and there wasn't even a hint of any shutdowns

Yes it's a plot to fool you.

You got 'em.

~BCX~
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Aww shit.

Both pools are dead, block crawler is out of date or on its own fork.

Time to flush.

network is still alive. looks like shakezula missed the update. i'll kindly have him switch to the latest source and reboot.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Aww shit.

Both pools are dead, block crawler is out of date or on its own fork.

Time to flush.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Did Cryptsy just get hacked?  Oh man, I hope not.  They're down, totally down.  This has never happened before.  I knew I should have taken my coins out of there.

i'm pretty sure they announced early and often they would have outages this weekend while they moved everything to the new datacenter. they eve put a little pop up notice on the site...

I was on Cryptsy until 2am, and there wasn't even a hint of any shutdowns this morning or for anytime today.  The only notice was for a 2 hour block at 8PM eastern, last night and that was not for a total shutdown.

So no, there was nothing that I saw and I would expect a major exchange to be a bit more vigilant - it's pretty easy to send out a mass email.  Given every exchange has been hacked at some point it's upsetting to wake up to a down website where you have a ton of your money then having to frantically find out if there was a hack and wondering how much you've lost.

No big deal, but at this point this kind of thing shouldn't happen, not with a major serious exchange which I feel Cryptsy definitely is.

And finally, I hope most coins are in cold storage cause it's only a matter of time before Bitcoin (and a couple other coins) blow up to the next level which will invite a new and improved batch of very savvy high tech hackers.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Nice try?

As in, exchanges haven't been regularly attacked, hacked and shut down in the past?

Nice try and thanks for the heads up, I was on there last night, a notice or an email would have been nice.  The only notice they had said they were doing maintenance for 2 hours last night not this morning.  They really should send out emails for total shutdowns like this. 

Try that new service called "Twitter", it's pretty handy.

https://twitter.com/cryptsy

~BCX~

No shit?

So I have to check all the social media channels to find out which and why a major coin exchange is down?

Man, if they only invented something called email.  You know, that old school Internet service and one which Cryptsy actually employs and sends emails out anytime I need to withdraw like a penny.

Or call me crazy, but they can use that one really old service called cellphones.  Like when they send me a text everytime I log on.

I know, it's a lot to ask for a mass email, that's like 20 seconds of labor - it's much better to have surprise and total shutdowns and let people search the vast web in search of which Social media Cryptsy management decided to leave a hint on.

Great advice.  Thanks!
Did Cryptsy just get hacked?  Oh man, I hope not.  They're down, totally down.  This has never happened before.  I knew I should have taken my coins out of there.

i'm pretty sure they announced early and often they would have outages this weekend while they moved everything to the new datacenter. they eve put a little pop up notice on the site...
legendary

Nice try?

As in, exchanges haven't been regularly attacked, hacked and shut down in the past?

Nice try and thanks for the heads up, I was on there last night, a notice or an email would have been nice.  The only notice they had said they were doing maintenance for 2 hours last night not this morning.  They really should send out emails for total shutdowns like this. 

Try that new service called "Twitter", it's pretty handy.

https://twitter.com/cryptsy

~BCX~
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
any node? i cant get my shit sync
legendary

Nice try Vlad....

~BCX~
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Nice try Vlad....

~BCX~

Nice try?

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D

shiiiit I hope it's gonna be okay
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
do you shitheads even read?

"please keep in mind we are finding blocks so quick hash rates are off."

Is that what you mean (in reference to my previous post)?

idk what i meant exactly
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
do you shitheads even read?

"please keep in mind we are finding blocks so quick hash rates are off."

Is that what you mean (in reference to my previous post)?
Pages:
Jump to: