Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 27. (Read 233911 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
woot woot we are ok again guys Smiley Bittrex added frk. Happy trading!
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Payment ecosystem for world shipping industry
my guess is that most of the traders on cryptsy have their FRK stuck there right now. I have taken advantage of these drops in diff recently. I am able to mine the crap out of it again. diff <1 right now
Activity: 247
Payment ecosystem for world shipping industry
It seems coins-e has FRK listed but noone has traded it there since 2014
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Where did you get your wallet from? Is it the most updated? Try using one of the older wallets, or compiling your own wallet on linux. The version that gives the least amount of sync trouble is 0.8.6.

One of the 0.10 versions breaks sync because someone mined 750 blocks with it, then switched back to 0.8 and started mining again, so I had to increase the super majority protocol to 7500 blocks. Try that and see how far you get.

And you can here give a functional version of the wallet and the current backup blockchain?

Try using the master 0.8 branch it seems to be more stable. I can make a new snapshot later today.
Activity: 128
Where did you get your wallet from? Is it the most updated? Try using one of the older wallets, or compiling your own wallet on linux. The version that gives the least amount of sync trouble is 0.8.6.

One of the 0.10 versions breaks sync because someone mined 750 blocks with it, then switched back to 0.8 and started mining again, so I had to increase the super majority protocol to 7500 blocks. Try that and see how far you get.

And you can here give a functional version of the wallet and the current backup blockchain?
Wallet from https://github.com/FrankoCollective/franko-builds/tree/master/FRK.10

Blockchain: Snapshot - 7/11/2015 from https://mega.nz/#!OQc2hALK!1X6_U_ZX4MS5rH-xuu2ufrnuFenku0iW25rN5UbSahA

All official links are on the main page of this forum

legendary
Franko is Freedom

This currency is doomed
It does not address the malfunctioning Wallet

If has not reasonable support so soon you will not have with whom to deal.

Exactly as I wrote ...
no support
I use the latest wallet 0.10.2.2 + Blockchain:
Snapshot - 07/11/2015

And after three attempts end up on the block 2051215  Angry Angry Angry

Neverending Story ...

legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
This currency is doomed

First time im hearing about it, all of my nodes are working fine.
This currency is doomed

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
solid questions. Remember to be cautious at all times.

Becoming painfully obvious now that there won't be any other exchanges that want to list this coin. I would send mine to Cryptsy, but how to get the liquidity I need let alone retrieve the btc/ltc out of there.

I have sent emails to several exchanges asking for them to start listing this coin as well as relisting this coin, no response except courtesy ones.

If anyone has developer-like suggestions to get this coin on more than just 1 exchange I welcome them.

-PoolMinor

We could all petition polo to re add frk. If all else fails ill have to create an exchange for frk and exp.

Just to gives people peace of mind, the governance services im making will be including FRK. Exp.life also includes FRK. I'm also working on cross chain transactions for between FRK and EXP. Ive invested more than 75 btc into FRK and im not going to let it die anytime soon.

great to hear
all Franko supporters need to email exchanges to get added. let's get a couple great trustworthy exchanges to trade Franko
I am sure we all want to buy some Franko but do not trust cryptsy, this is the problem.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Becoming painfully obvious now that there won't be any other exchanges that want to list this coin. I would send mine to Cryptsy, but how to get the liquidity I need let alone retrieve the btc/ltc out of there.

I have sent emails to several exchanges asking for them to start listing this coin as well as relisting this coin, no response except courtesy ones.

If anyone has developer-like suggestions to get this coin on more than just 1 exchange I welcome them.

-PoolMinor

We could all petition polo to re add frk. If all else fails ill have to create an exchange for frk and exp.

Just to gives people peace of mind, the governance services im making will be including FRK. Exp.life also includes FRK. I'm also working on cross chain transactions for between FRK and EXP. Ive invested more than 75 btc into FRK and im not going to let it die anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

-PoolMinor
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

FRANKO [FRK] can be traded @

https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=FRK/BTC

So come register and trade TODAY!!

Nice exchange too bad that you cannot get past the login screen to register.
Nor can you view the legal page prior to registering. Something doesn't add up. What do you not want the public to see?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

FRANKO [FRK] can be traded @

https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=FRK/BTC

So come register and trade TODAY!!
Pages:
Jump to: