Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 24. (Read 233911 times)

legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

That's impressive.

Assuming you solo mined some of them, is there something special that needs to go into the franko.conf other that the typical info used by other coins?? I cannot get it working even changing to different ports and cgminer says the ip address is dead. But if I change the coin wallet I want to solo mine, like BTB, CSC, CAP, or 42, even using the default port (7913)for Franko they work, just not for Franko. Any ideas?

Which wallet version are you using?

Current Version: Franko 0.10.2.2

Found here
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Payment ecosystem for world shipping industry
To anyone inquiring about my Franko stash, I will likely be holding for the near future. Will make a post here if I change my mind.

-PoolMinor

How many FRK do you have?

99516/612531.89912876 = 16% of total supply

-PoolMinor

That's impressive.

Assuming you solo mined some of them, is there something special that needs to go into the franko.conf other that the typical info used by other coins?? I cannot get it working even changing to different ports and cgminer says the ip address is dead. But if I change the coin wallet I want to solo mine, like BTB, CSC, CAP, or 42, even using the default port (7913)for Franko they work, just not for Franko. Any ideas?
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
what is the latest wallet version?
legendary
To anyone inquiring about my Franko stash, I will likely be holding for the near future. Will make a post here if I change my mind.

-PoolMinor

99516/612531.89912876 = 16% of total supply

-PoolMinor
Activity: 808
My wallet is stuck on block 2051215. Anyone know how to fix this?

-PoolMinor

Anyone having issues with solomining? I have the Franko.conf correct and using a port that I know works for other wallets I solo on but still a no go. cgminer sees the server address as dead only when I am trying to solo with Franko.

Is there a secret handshake or am I just not one of the cool kids?
legendary

-PoolMinor
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Lets see where this takes us..
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
Something im exploring now is adding EVM (smart contracts) to FRK.

sounds awesome
can you explain in more detail, thanks

the EVM is what make smart contracts possible on exp and eth.

cool, cheers
Activity: 1106

sounds awesome

nice moves dev  Cheesy
add poloniex too
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

sounds awesome

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
FRANKO [FRK] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/FRK/BTC
FRANKO Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/FRK

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/FRK/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/FRK[/img][/url]

Donate FRK coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about FRK update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/FRK
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I just paid the .1 btc and submitted FRK to yobit to be added in a few days. Big thanks to Defaced for all the help he has given myself and the altcoin community over the years. I look forward to seeing what will happen next with FRK, i know defaced likes to dream big and always has something cooking Smiley HODL those FRK

oh great, another place to pump and dump.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

sounds awesome
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
I just paid the .1 btc and submitted FRK to yobit to be added in a few days. Big thanks to Defaced for all the help he has given myself and the altcoin community over the years. I look forward to seeing what will happen next with FRK, i know defaced likes to dream big and always has something cooking Smiley HODL those FRK

Why add it to yobit when Bittrex already has it? I know there are some people who feel that "more is better" when it comes to exchanges, but I think a statement like that needs to be much more specific about WHICH exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Thank you for your dedication man! You are effin awesome.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
New version stuck 11 days behind

This coin only has 606,000 coins. Thats like 1/100000000th of USD.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Has no one looked into Franko coin's code? Some interesting things to be found. The truth will set you free.
Pages:
Jump to: