Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 23. (Read 233911 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Can anyone help out a newbie, have just downloaded Frank Wallet, no connection to network, out of sync. Not a very good outlook for a newbie! Also are there any Franko Faucets ?.

Dont think there are any faucets these days. And your wallet cant find nodes? where are you located?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Can anyone help out a newbie, have just downloaded Frank Wallet, no connection to network, out of sync. Not a very good outlook for a newbie! Also are there any Franko Faucets ?.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
lol that picture is hilarious and I remember it well because I bought them all. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
Remember this?

Edit:
I tried to mine FRK at dirtydiggers and it doesn't work for some reason.  Cry

Try this one.

http://infernopool.com/franko
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Payment ecosystem for world shipping industry
I tried to mine FRK at dirtydiggers and it doesn't work for some reason.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

Back to 10000 again.

Also, last block seen yesterday.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
sorry, guys not enough time in the day right now to run a pool, so superninjapool.tk is going down for the time being. Please point your miners elsewhere. I'll be sure that all miners are paid if there are any remaining balances.
Activity: 636
Merit: 516

Oh you have to mine this through the wallet only. If solo mining, otherwise join a pool and use cgminer or whatever.

Can you be more specific? I am using the wallet as the server and an A2 Terminator as the miner which has CGminer built into its software. you saying you can only do the "setgenerate=true" and mine like that using CPU only?

Solo mine through wallet only, yes this is cpu only. If you want to mine this with gpu or higher need a pool. Seems likely a better option to join a pool with current difficulty anyway.

Why would it be CPU only?
You can use an ASIC to directly solo-mine against the wallet's RPC port; no pool required.
However you can set up a local stratum if you have a few ASIC's or some rented hashpower.

It's a shame what happened with this coin.

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
some decent buy orders, but marketcap is only $38k lol, and that's while we're on 16k sat
no-one wants to sell, unsurprisingly

one of the most solid alts, oldest, with proven best and most honest developers

I would buy up some but there is no decent sell orders until 10x that buy order
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
legendary

Oh you have to mine this through the wallet only. If solo mining, otherwise join a pool and use cgminer or whatever.

Can you be more specific? I am using the wallet as the server and an A2 Terminator as the miner which has CGminer built into its software. you saying you can only do the "setgenerate=true" and mine like that using CPU only?

Solo mine through wallet only, yes this is cpu only. If you want to mine this with gpu or higher need a pool. Seems likely a better option to join a pool with current difficulty anyway.

ok that makes sense of it all then. Thanks for the reply. Both pools I like to mine FRK at have been down for awhile now due to fork suspicion. So I set out to solo mine it. just found that ispace has it there so I put some hashpower over there for it. I'm kinda sad I can't solomine with just the wallet, I don't wanna share my block rewards.  Cry

http://www.superninjapool.tk/ Has only one miner on it.

http://www.dirtydiggers.org/getting_started this one is ran by FRK developer (I would make the assumption that this one would definitely be on the correct chain).

Happy to see another user attempting to find more use in this coin.

-PoolMinor

ok that makes sense of it all then. Thanks for the reply. Both pools I like to mine FRK at have been down for awhile now due to fork suspicion. So I set out to solo mine it. just found that ispace has it there so I put some hashpower over there for it. I'm kinda sad I can't solomine with just the wallet, I don't wanna share my block rewards.  Cry
legendary

legendary
was there a fork?

Not that im aware of. I'll add a new checkpoint, bump the version numbers and recompile sometime soon to help get rid of any confusion.

Is there any reason I can't solo mine franko? I have doubled checked everything I can think of.
It's gotta be something with the wallet because I checked both firewalls, windows and my router and made sure they are allowing connections. I have tried the default port (7913). i have tried copy and pasting posted Franko.conf files. This is the kicker... I ran BTB wallet using port 9050, had successful blocks mined solo. Then shut the miner down and the BTB wallet. I opened Franko wallet using -server and the conf like it should be except I changed the rpcport to 9050(rpcport=9050) start the miner and get a dead link...I shut down Franko, leaving the miner to failover to H2C mining pool, it goes. I open Btb wallet and almost immediately jumps on using the 9050 port. Does this make any sense??

was there a fork?

Not that im aware of. I'll add a new checkpoint, bump the version numbers and recompile sometime soon to help get rid of any confusion.

Is there any reason I can't solo mine franko? I have doubled checked everything I can think of.
It's gotta be something with the wallet because I checked both firewalls, windows and my router and made sure they are allowing connections. I have tried the default port (7913). i have tried copy and pasting posted Franko.conf files. This is the kicker... I ran BTB wallet using port 9050, had successful blocks mined solo. Then shut the miner down and the BTB wallet. I opened Franko wallet using -server and the conf like it should be except I changed the rpcport to 9050(rpcport=9050) start the miner and get a dead link...I shut down Franko, leaving the miner to failover to H2C mining pool, it goes. I open Btb wallet and almost immediately jumps on using the 9050 port. Does this make any sense??
legendary
Franko is Freedom
was there a fork?

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Is it just me or is FRK totally undervalued...?

Edit:guess it's just me...

That's impressive.

Assuming you solo mined some of them, is there something special that needs to go into the franko.conf other that the typical info used by other coins?? I cannot get it working even changing to different ports and cgminer says the ip address is dead. But if I change the coin wallet I want to solo mine, like BTB, CSC, CAP, or 42, even using the default port (7913)for Franko they work, just not for Franko. Any ideas?

Which wallet version are you using?

Current Version: Franko 0.10.2.2

Found here

I am using the most current version.

It's really odd.
Pages:
Jump to: