Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 3. (Read 233906 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

It will most likely also be listed on the AltMarket, though I'm not sure whether it'll be in December when A.M. launches, or early next year. Chris' other coin Expanse will definitely be listed there. Will be nice to have an exchange with some love for the OG alts.

https://alt.market/
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
where can buy this coin?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Plis for wallet windows  Roll Eyes
Don't know what's up with all these spam messages. Looks like the same person with two accounts. I reported both but nothing's been done yet. Do NOT click those links from surbhi786 or pihu - they look like phishing scams!

I was able to fix the issue I was having compiling wallets for Franko on the new branch, but ran into a second issue that I wasn't able to fix that I told Chris about. Since it seems like Chris is really busy with an Expanse update or something, what I might do over the weekend is try compiling a new copy of the Mac wallet using the main branch and also see if I can set up an explorer using that instead of the new branch so that service is at least running.

What's the new problem you are facing?

I DMed you the details on Twitter a couple weeks ago. Didn't want to pester you about it since it seemed like you were busy so hadn't followed up yet.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Don't know what's up with all these spam messages. Looks like the same person with two accounts. I reported both but nothing's been done yet. Do NOT click those links from surbhi786 or pihu - they look like phishing scams!

I was able to fix the issue I was having compiling wallets for Franko on the new branch, but ran into a second issue that I wasn't able to fix that I told Chris about. Since it seems like Chris is really busy with an Expanse update or something, what I might do over the weekend is try compiling a new copy of the Mac wallet using the main branch and also see if I can set up an explorer using that instead of the new branch so that service is at least running.

What's the new problem you are facing?
Activity: 56
Really honest coin, no PR and support, just exist for yourself. Fine principle 

legendary
Franko is Freedom
what the fuck is up with all of this spam
Activity: 135
Franko added in process of listing the nanu.exchange
https://nanu.exchange/voting

Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

great to see you back in the saddle Chris. as I have always said, one of the nicest guys and old school developers. Franko could have been so much and hope it will fulfil it's potential. interested to see how can help. will join discord and be active on here and twitter.

Is there a new windows wallet?

plus couple months back I gave link on twitter for you for opensource free block explorerhttps://github.com/iquidus/explorer

quite a few projects use and is very nice and tried and tested
hopefully somone who is a dev maybe be able to get  a version up and running

I've been working on compiling wallets and will try to do a Windows wallet in addition to the Mac and Linux ones I've been working on. I DMed Chris with an issue I ran into and if he has a fix for that I hopefully will have a Mac wallet done and if that works out I'll try a Windows one too if Chris doesn't have one lined up.  I also was planning to set up an Iquidus explorer like you're suggesting, which I'll share a link to if I don't run into any issues.

thankyou

great to see you back in the saddle Chris. as I have always said, one of the nicest guys and old school developers. Franko could have been so much and hope it will fulfil it's potential. interested to see how can help. will join discord and be active on here and twitter.

plus couple months back I gave link on twitter for you for opensource free block explorerhttps://github.com/iquidus/explorer

I've been working on compiling wallets and will try to do a Windows wallet in addition to the Mac and Linux ones I've been working on. I DMed Chris with an issue I ran into and if he has a fix for that I hopefully will have a Mac wallet done and if that works out I'll try a Windows one too if Chris doesn't have one lined up.  I also was planning to set up an Iquidus explorer like you're suggesting, which I'll share a link to if I don't run into any issues.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

https://github.com/franko-org/franko/tree/v0.16

Linux Compile Instructions

Protip, dont use Ubuntu 18.04 because it uses openssl 1.1.0 and it breaks it. I'm working on updating pow.cpp to use openssl 1.1.0 but thats on my todo list.

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils

Code:
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev

Code:
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
make install # optional

I'm going to be creating a new Roadmap, and plan to contribute 5 servers, and atleast 1 update to the codebase every quarter to keep it going. I'll pay to get it listed somewhere and add FRK to the Dendrite and EXPEX platforms and see what I can do about integrating FRK into the Luna Wallet.

We can work on turning on Segwit and create lighting channels. I dont have alot of time or resources available but I will do what I can to incentivize development and keep the chain going.

I'm sorry that I let y'all down. If you want to come and chat and start forming a community again here you go..

https://discord.gg/eJ2rWMy

Activity: 14
Hey, fellows!
Folks, do I understand right that according to the chart, about 40 percent will be alocated for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate programs?
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Windows wallet does not sync Embarrassed

you gotta make a franko.conf and add nodes to it
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

I'm sorry that I let y'all down.

Dude gets into twit war with the dude from Binance and finally sees the light.

Good Job, welcome back!
Activity: 54
Windows wallet does not sync Embarrassed
legendary
Franko is Freedom
any working explorer?

Not sure but ive got some frk, or exp for whoever can put one up.
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
Pages:
Jump to: