Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 6. (Read 233906 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Can someone tell me which is the most current wallet. I'm using the "franko-qt-v1.0.0" version.
Google translator.

The one in the OP is the most recent and that is still dreadful. Last block was like 20 hrs ago.

Unusable crap that has not been updated from years. Dev is unable to update it but is able to mess around and try to adapt eth code base. Sounds likely doesnt it.

Thats right I am able to work on Expanse and I do it about 12 hours a day every single day. Feels good man. Maybe you should come over to expanse, we have cookies and icecream sometimes and a less toxic community that actually helps instead of wanting me to do everything for everyone.

Don't worry expanse will get some of my attention soon just been busy.

I don't think updating this ancient copy and paste dog shit to something usable was too much to ask considering you let people to believe it was worth buying and mining for years.

Same will happen with expanse will be left to die with no consideration for the investors there.

I mean if updating to a suitable diff adjust is beyond you in 3 yrs then who would even consider being part of a project you are leading.

When you say people here did nothing they actually contributed to mining and investing obviously you consider that to be nothing so I will make sure expanse investors understand that.

FRK didnt have investors, it was a fair launch coin with out a premine or ico. You might have speculated on FRK (5 years ago) but you didnt invest in it. So you mined FRK.. you didnt mine FRK out of the goodness of your heart, you mined it because you had a financial incentive to do so.. because that is how blockchains work. QQ and submit the changes that you want to the code or gtfo. Its really that simple. And the whole "dont worry expanse will get some of my attention" threat. Oh no please dont create sock puppets and bump my thread for free views.. no pllleaassseeee anything but that. Why dont you spend your time learning to make the changes you want to make because im going to give you a hint, you riding my ass and threatening me with your "attention" whatever that is worth, makes me less inclined to give you what you want.. Just ask poolminor, he thought I was his monkey too and all he got was put on the ignore list though you two do sound verrrrrry familiar. Hmmm.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
It was mining in Ispace and remove the pool of FRK. No more chain?
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

I don't think updating this ancient copy and paste dog shit to something usable was too much to ask considering you let people to believe it was worth buying and mining for years.

Same will happen with expanse will be left to die with no consideration for the investors there.

I mean if updating to a suitable diff adjust is beyond you in 3 yrs then who would even consider being part of a project you are leading.

When you say people here did nothing they actually contributed to mining and investing obviously you consider that to be nothing so I will make sure expanse investors understand that.

The thing I found most interesting was the vanity of this project. Dude names it after himself, then claims that he and only he shouldered the work all this time. As if wasting electricity mining this shit to keep the chain secure is free.
At least he didn't name expanse after himself, should have just named it Ethereum 0.9, since it seems the expanse team only finds Ethereum updates and patches them into their own code.

Lucrii? What's that? Oh it will be out Q1 2017, or was it Q3 2017, or maybe Q1 2018???

I'm working on something exciting for FRK in the near future.

I plan on making a FRK sidechain on Expanse to increase FRK's functionality.....The plan ive been incubating for the longest is to turn FRK into a modularly minted asset named Franko: Lucrii. If you read the FRK white paper, I highlight an idea called "proof of task" where in the future, coinage will be created by various "proofs" not limited to just "proof off work". One of the ways to mint Lucrii is by mining and converting FRK.

Over the weekend I worked on the FRK:Lucrii token a little more. I'm not going to "lead you on" and say ill have it done soon, but I did get a little work done on it.

I'm putting the finishing touches on the Lucrii token and will be releasing the new white paper for it soon.

Everyone who currently owns frk will be able to swap their FRK for Lucrii.
A token is just a smart contract that stores and transfers value between accounts.
I'll be launching the alpha version of this contract soon, and will be testing it for a month or so before releasing the final version.

Lucrii is on the expanse agenda.

Lucrii is scheduled for Q4 and will be coupled with the Amity Social Network.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Can someone tell me which is the most current wallet. I'm using the "franko-qt-v1.0.0" version.
Google translator.

The one in the OP is the most recent and that is still dreadful. Last block was like 20 hrs ago.

Unusable crap that has not been updated from years. Dev is unable to update it but is able to mess around and try to adapt eth code base. Sounds likely doesnt it.

Thats right I am able to work on Expanse and I do it about 12 hours a day every single day. Feels good man. Maybe you should come over to expanse, we have cookies and icecream sometimes and a less toxic community that actually helps instead of wanting me to do everything for everyone.

Activity: 39
1.4gb blockchain Franko 26-27 weeks data left synch.

http://108.61.216.160/cryptochainer.chains/chains/Franko_blockchain.zip

And franko.conf
Code:
addnode=82.200.205.30:7912
addnode=193.29.187.57:7912
addnode=88.182.253.25:7912
addnode=157.161.128.55:7912
addnode=181.92.83.220:7912

Smiley
My Franko wallet:
FRAej75qYbBdoQt81kFEYCUxUgg9X9CpZL
Activity: 23
I think the deface is right our community is not very united, few are willing to help. I would like but the maximum I can do is format my pc. What I want to say is if anyone can help me, I thank you. Remember you will not be doing just for the community, it will be doing for you!

Google translator.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Though no activity at all there for FRK, it seems nobody wants to buy it.
It is better for everyone to not buy a coin whose developer can't even update OP with actual information.

Thats right everyone should stop buying bitcoin because satoshi stopped working on it it in 2010. OR yall could be a responsible community and if you are as concerned about it as you guys pretend to still be 3 years later you would pick up the slack. What a novel concept!!! someone else working on an open source project :O :O
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Google translator.

legendary
Google translator.

Activity: 23
Google translator.
legendary
I am going to take a huge shit on any project related to this developer in future.

What a total lack of respect for those than mined and bought this crap.

legendary
Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
It is better for everyone to not buy a coin whose developer can't even update OP with actual information.
legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸
YoBit doesn't allow the creation of a new deposit wallet.  So you are screwed anyway if you have Franko coins and haven't created that deposit wallet on Yobit previously.

Same issue on YoBit for GCC coin, and its been like that for a while with no support help what so ever.

That pretty much makes this coin worthless going forward.  No new deposits can be made to the site.  You can only buy it and sell it on the site, and with no other exchange trading it, you can't do much with a withdraw.

With no deposit addresses being created, its like a death blow to the coin going forward.

FRK is traded on NLExch which I have found to be a reliable exchange in the past few months:
https://www.nlexch.com/markets/frkbtc

Activity: 10
YoBit doesn't allow the creation of a new deposit wallet.  So you are screwed anyway if you have Franko coins and haven't created that deposit wallet on Yobit previously.

Same issue on YoBit for GCC coin, and its been like that for a while with no support help what so ever.

That pretty much makes this coin worthless going forward.  No new deposits can be made to the site.  You can only buy it and sell it on the site, and with no other exchange trading it, you can't do much with a withdraw.

With no deposit addresses being created, its like a death blow to the coin going forward.
Activity: 10
Still cant sync my wallet.  Can someone give me some ACTIVE nodes they know work, so I can plug them in via console in the wallet and get this thing syncing?

THANKS YOU IN ADVANCE....you rock!    Grin
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
updated OP for yall.

the original post still refers to Cryptsy of all places.
perhaps removing dead links would lead to less of an amateur show appearance.

As soon as you post the updated OP that you want me to put in place ill update it! Thanks.

What a lazy sack.....Reminds me of his abilities of only being able to copy/paste other's work. At least he is honest finally about it in this instance.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
updated OP for yall.

As soon as you post the updated OP that you want me to put in place ill update it! Thanks.
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
updated OP for yall.

legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Is it safe to buy from Yobit? Withdrawals work or are they on wrong chain?
Pages:
Jump to: