Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 5. (Read 233906 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Really honest coin, no PR and support, just exist for yourself. Fine principle  Cool
Activity: 28
I watched your Franko Virtual Currency Explained on Youtube and I really like how it's explained. I'm a newbie but I can't agree more with having one unified currency for everyone.
I'm also glad that you can already spend your Franko's on games and food Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
I'm still hopeful about Franko, but I don't have enough confidence in it. I'm afraid I'm just devouring the loss.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
original post needs updating, no block explorers up to date or working listed

what is Franko's current block explorer please?
legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸
Do others also see the "Warning: This version is obsolete, upgrade required!" in their clients?

Also I seem to be unable to make any transactions, while blocks move my transactions don't get included.

EDIT: NVM, mined a few blocks myself to move my funds and errors were gone then too.
Activity: 39
I believe in you and in your currency! I am waiting for a return Franko ! The best  coin !
Activity: 23
Defaced I'm glad to hear that you're going to continue with the project and thank you too. My miner is pointed at the franko for now is what I can do.
Those who do not believe in franko, please, deposit here: FAPshBo53xoRY6RW5Wm4Lc9qzwPnmfpzDq and let me take you out of this burden.

Google translator.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Because this coin is a scam with 99.9% possibility, i think.
Now there are 10Mh total of network, diff 0.0888, i pointed 4Mh to my wallet for 30 minutes and saw, that my accept rate is 1:25 (!!) but my hashrate to network is 1:3.5 (4Mh is mine, 14Mh total), so i get 7.15 times lower than could be. Shitcoin.

What makes it a scam the fact that its on the back shelf or what? FRK had a fair launch, no premine, no instamine, low reward, low inflation. Just good ol honest work and it couldnt compete against the scams of the day. People wanted something different than what FRK offered. They still do. But im glad to see people who arnt me stepping up. The more people step up the more willing I am to rejoin the project.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
my guess is that most of the traders on cryptsy have their FRK stuck there right now. I have taken advantage of these drops in diff recently. I am able to mine the crap out of it again

Man, I almost forgot about Cryptsy and you reminded me of all the money I lost over there, including Franko... Have a bad day :-D
Activity: 40
my guess is that most of the traders on cryptsy have their FRK stuck there right now. I have taken advantage of these drops in diff recently. I am able to mine the crap out of it again
Activity: 13
Also fixed dirtydiggers and mined a few blocks with my blades. Ancient ancient things. But they worked and the chain is moving again. If yall have any suggestions let me know. im open to all of them.
Activity: 98
Fine, I will take your coins from you when you decide to sell them, I would rather only believers have this coin.
Edit:
The low-supply I hope isn't the only feature. I looked at Unobtanium, they have NO services other than BE and Exchanges. The gambling site is down, probably because the site holder rarely keeps his current coin up for very long and then moves onto the next bounty he can get.
Value for a currency has to be more than just an exchange.
Activity: 98
Thank you all for mining Frankos. Smiley

I'm currently working on a marketplace!! Stay tuned!

If any of you are developers of any type, please PM me and lets develop something together.

Also we could use a few designers to create fancy banners and such.

Free Frankos for your spare time. No rush either, we have the whole futur
Activity: 58
Because this coin is a scam with 99.9% possibility, i think.
Now there are 10Mh total of network, diff 0.0888, i pointed 4Mh to my wallet for 30 minutes and saw, that my accept rate is 1:25 (!!) but my hashrate to network is 1:3.5 (4Mh is mine, 14Mh total), so i get 7.15 times lower than could be. Shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Can someone tell me which is the most current wallet. I'm using the "franko-qt-v1.0.0" version.
Google translator.

The one in the OP is the most recent and that is still dreadful. Last block was like 20 hrs ago.

Unusable crap that has not been updated from years. Dev is unable to update it but is able to mess around and try to adapt eth code base. Sounds likely doesnt it.

Thats right I am able to work on Expanse and I do it about 12 hours a day every single day. Feels good man. Maybe you should come over to expanse, we have cookies and icecream sometimes and a less toxic community that actually helps instead of wanting me to do everything for everyone.

~come on Chris do everything!! Wink LOLLL

shhh - get back to scamming people... chris is just a lazy ass I don't imagine he needs support from untrustworthy scammers to help sully his already dreadful image as a developer that abandons broken projects.

do everything? patch in some updated diff adjust in over 4 years? lol are you an exp investor by any unfortunate chance?

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Can someone tell me which is the most current wallet. I'm using the "franko-qt-v1.0.0" version.
Google translator.

The one in the OP is the most recent and that is still dreadful. Last block was like 20 hrs ago.

Unusable crap that has not been updated from years. Dev is unable to update it but is able to mess around and try to adapt eth code base. Sounds likely doesnt it.

Thats right I am able to work on Expanse and I do it about 12 hours a day every single day. Feels good man. Maybe you should come over to expanse, we have cookies and icecream sometimes and a less toxic community that actually helps instead of wanting me to do everything for everyone.

Man, i'd love to. But.. We gotta kick them out of the nest sometime.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Google translator.

legendary
Franko is Freedom
I'm going to do you a favor buddy. So you can move on with your life and quit wasting your time because your time is the only true currency you own. Spend it more wisely in the future.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Google translator.

Don't worry expanse will get some of my attention soon just been busy.

I don't think updating this ancient copy and paste dog shit to something usable was too much to ask considering you let people to believe it was worth buying and mining for years.

Same will happen with expanse will be left to die with no consideration for the investors there.

I mean if updating to a suitable diff adjust is beyond you in 3 yrs then who would even consider being part of a project you are leading.

When you say people here did nothing they actually contributed to mining and investing obviously you consider that to be nothing so I will make sure expanse investors understand that.

FRK didnt have investors, it was a fair launch coin with out a premine or ico. You might have speculated on FRK (5 years ago) but you didnt invest in it. So you mined FRK.. you didnt mine FRK out of the goodness of your heart, you mined it because you had a financial incentive to do so.. because that is how blockchains work. QQ and submit the changes that you want to the code or gtfo. Its really that simple. And the whole "dont worry expanse will get some of my attention" threat. Oh no please dont create sock puppets and bump my thread for free views.. no pllleaassseeee anything but that. Why dont you spend your time learning to make the changes you want to make because im going to give you a hint, you riding my ass and threatening me with your "attention" whatever that is worth, makes me less inclined to give you what you want.. Just ask poolminor, he thought I was his monkey too and all he got was put on the ignore list though you two do sound verrrrrry familiar. Hmmm.

Sock puppet accounts?? please get real. I don't need a sock puppet account to simply present the observable facts that you can not even be bothered to update your projects so that they can actually function.

I would not be bumping your threads for free I would be creating an entire new thread of my own to simply illustrate that expanse should not be trusted due to the developer having a track record for leaving projects to die before skipping on to new ones.

Don't come with your poolminor conspiracies. I'm sure there are plenty of people that have realised you are not an experienced coder nor designer. you are a hobbyist coder learning as you go and jumping from one thing to another. In other words a waste of space in this arena now where we have top level coders and designers with staying power that consider those persons that were involved with their projects.

So long as people understand this fact there is no reason to take it beyond that. Your projects should be treated with total caution since you have demonstrated that you are not reliable. Also you have proven you are not of any note here as a developer so in other words there is no point in investing/mining your junk.

Also doing an ice bucket challenge in your condition is more than risky in terms of heart failure. Please be more sensible in future. Healthy well balanced diet and exercise are some other things you should mix in with failing to be a crypto developer with integrity.

You are not a scammer and I liked the funding mechanism for exp but your attitude sucks. If you had said you would not update franko and deliberately leave it broken and unusable at the start that would have been okay.

People who have no care for those that supported via mining or investing in their projects are not quite as bad as scammers but are not all that much better.

Activity: 70
What coin you remove dream?

I do mine this time to time. Not as much as others though.
Pages:
Jump to: