Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 94. (Read 233954 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
FRANCO test p2pool up and running

http://chncoin.no-ip.biz:9222/static/

connect with:

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o chncoin.no-ip.biz:9222 -u yourCNCaddress -p 

Have fun

WOW  Shocked that was quick
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I made the conf file, but when I run frankod.exe it just opens a blank command prompt that just sits there.

that's the daemon.  you need to open the QT window. 

You mean the mining in the wallet?

You have your wallet open, then you can point miners to it. 

Like you have cgminer open on that same computer, then point it to 127.0.0.01:, then it'll solo, if you hit a block it shows up in the wallet. 

If you have other IPs open in your conf, you can connect from other machines and point them towards the ip/port on your computer w/the wallet.

Okay, so I added a new pool with url 127.0.0.01:7913 and user frankorpc and a pass of some random characters, but I'm getting "Failed to resolve (?wrong URL) 127.0.0.01:7913"

I'm assuming it's because its 127.0.0.01 instead of 127.0.0.1?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
FRANCO test p2pool up and running

http://chncoin.no-ip.biz:9222/static/

connect with:

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o chncoin.no-ip.biz:9222 -u yourCNCaddress -p 

Have fun
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
I don't understand whats going on here... 3 M/hash of computing power and not a single valid block yet? This is frustrating.

6 M/h here.  I'm at 12 invalids, and 1 valid. 
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
man you have to babysit cgminer with this one.  when I get 60 rejects in a row it rejects the pool so I have to go in there and re-enable it..

When does difficulty go up?? 

can u post me your example conf and bat?

cgminer is opening, but in my bat file i have put port 7912 then deleted and put a random port 8104 since 7912 didnt work?

i just need to see an example conf and bat

if i try that and it does not work then i will forget it since must be some other issue.

I get invalid credentials notice in cgminer

thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I made the conf file, but when I run frankod.exe it just opens a blank command prompt that just sits there.

Like you have cgminer open on that same computer, then point it to 127.0.0.01:, then it'll solo, if you hit a block it shows up in the wallet. 

If you have other IPs open in your conf, you can connect from other machines and point them towards the ip/port on your computer w/the wallet.

Okay, so I added a new pool with url 127.0.0.01:7913 and user frankorpc and a pass of some random characters, but I'm getting "Failed to resolve (?wrong URL) 127.0.0.01:7913"
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I don't understand whats going on here... 3 M/hash of computing power and not a single valid block yet? This is frustrating.
Activity: 505
I just threw some guns at this, let's see how it goes.At least the dev is friendly and here
legendary
man you have to babysit cgminer with this one.  when I get 60 rejects in a row it rejects the pool so I have to go in there and re-enable it..

can u post me your example conf and bat?

cgminer is opening, but in my bat file i have put port 7912 then deleted and put a random port 8104 since 7912 didnt work?

i just need to see an example conf and bat

if i try that and it does not work then i will forget it since must be some other issue.

thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

It has already gone up significantly according to the wallet. Now at 0.0625
Activity: 4
Is it working in windows? When I add "-server", it alerts me about missing franko.conf (BUT IT IS THERE!)
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com

legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
why do i get pool slow or wrong credentials in cgminer?

whats a working bat file?

Is your blockchain downloaded?  It might just be catching up.

On windows you sometimes need a batch file to start cgminer up. 

I always have a batch file in my cgminer directory called cgminer.bat and contents;

Code:
@echo on
ECHO "I am going to start mining now."
ECHO.

cgminer.exe -c cgminer.conf -g 2
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com

legendary
why do i get pool slow or wrong credentials in cgminer?

whats a working bat file?
Activity: 56

Activity: 840
I've found at least 50 blocks so far. Orphan to block ratio is like 50/50 for me.

What hashrate if you don't mind sharing?

1.2 MH/s

I've found at least 50 blocks so far. Orphan to block ratio is like 50/50 for me.

But how many 'working' blocks? I have way more found blocks then actually verified.

Those 50 are all valid, 180+ confirmations

what cgminer settings do you use?  

This is for 2x7950:

Code:
"intensity" : "18,18",
"vectors" : "1,1",
"worksize" : "256,256",
"gpu-engine" : "0-925,0-925",
"lookup-gap" : "2,2",
"thread-concurrency" : "24000,24000",
"shaders" : "1792,1792",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250,1250",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0,0",
"temp-cutoff" : "100,100",
"temp-overheat" : "100,100",
"temp-target" : "85,85",

"expiry" : "1",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"scrypt" : true,

"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
Activity: 25
I still have nothing and 4 transactions so far, been mining almost since start Sad
FGyigsXn97SmDJVaJ22xn98BHA7BDss6E1
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
http://coin.furuknap.net/
Does solo mining work with an encrypted wallet on this one?

.b
Pages:
Jump to: