Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 95. (Read 233954 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
I've found at least 50 blocks so far. Orphan to block ratio is like 50/50 for me.

What hashrate if you don't mind sharing?

1.2 MH/s

I've found at least 50 blocks so far. Orphan to block ratio is like 50/50 for me.

But how many 'working' blocks? I have way more found blocks then actually verified.

Those 50 are all valid, 180+ confirmations

what cgminer settings do you use? 
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

1.2 MH/s

But how many 'working' blocks? I have way more found blocks then actually verified.

Those 50 are all valid, 180+ confirmations
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I made the conf file, but when I run frankod.exe it just opens a blank command prompt that just sits there.
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

I must struggle with latency issues or something on these low difficulties.  Mining with 6,000 kh/s and only 1 legitimate block so far.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com

Activity: 28
This is silly. Just for shits I bought one Amazon EC2, mining at 650 k/hash. Not a single block yet.

I'm also mining on my rigs here at home, total of 2550 k/hash. Absolutely no coins yet, just orphans. All orphans.

if it's the same as yacoin... everyone on linux seemed to hardly get any orphans.. could be wrong.. are you on windows ..

I have 3 orphans (2 were before i downloaded the block chain, so was expected)

People on linux got orphans too, myself included. Tons and tons of them. But our linux miners had a slightly higher hashrate compared to the official windows binary -- because we compiled ourselves and optimized it for our CPUs. The windows binary was compiled without UPNP and was not optimized at all for specific CPUs.

With franko the difficulty is insanely low. Blocks are being found too fast for both windows and linux to be able to find any and get them accepted.
what block is frankenscam on right now?  how many coins are out there.

Around 3k blocks I think. So that would make something like 800 coins. Though op claims zero block-reward for block 0-?

Activity: 840
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

can someone put a working   conf and .bat example nothing i try works at all random ports 7912 etc etc , is my router blocking it?
I am getting accepted blocks now and then. Been mining for 30 min.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Feel free to join the chat on freenode!

#Franko
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
Activity: 756
ITS 100% ORPHANS

Dont waste your time.

Alot of orphans but I have accepted blocks....

You do?  I have 0 accepted blocks and 25 orphans......

I have 200 rejected, 10 accepted, 40 orphans.

I was mining since the first page of this thread.
Activity: 18
How do I setup cgminer to mine then and despoit in to a wallet? :S
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This is silly. Just for shits I bought one Amazon EC2, mining at 650 k/hash. Not a single block yet.

I'm also mining on my rigs here at home, total of 2550 k/hash. Absolutely no coins yet, just orphans. All orphans.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Also, for all of you saying youre getting hundreds of rejections, its because the expiry time is too long for a coin with 0.015 difficulty. Try setting --expiry 1 or --expiry 2 in your cgminer config.

Also, before you call me some franko shill, this is a shitcoin, and i feel like junkcoin is probably more legit than this nonsense.

is it possible to set this option with CUDAminer ? :d (not in the readme or indexed on google from what i can see)
Activity: 47
4000 kh/s from 10 minutes into release = zero blocks

I've 2500 Kh/s and see some "Found block on pool 0!" on my cgminer, but I don't have any orphan or immature block on my "listtransactions" list.

I'll stop now. For me, this is SCAM
Activity: 28
~/linux# frankod
frankod: command not found
~/linux# ./frankod
-bash: ./frankod: No such file or directory
Activity: 126
GPUDude
ITS 100% ORPHANS

Dont waste your time.

Alot of orphans but I have accepted blocks....

You do?  I have 0 accepted blocks and 25 orphans......
Pages:
Jump to: