Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 96. (Read 233954 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
Where does the .conf file go, and are you guys mining through the frank-qt.exe wallet?

hit start, and type in %appdata%, you'll go to the Roaming folder instantly.  Go into /franko, then make the file franko.conf.

O wait,

I mean DONT BOTHER BECAUSE ITS A MOFO'n SCAM!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
ITS 100% ORPHANS

Dont waste your time.

Alot of orphans but I have accepted blocks....
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where does the .conf file go, and are you guys mining through the frank-qt.exe wallet?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I unexpectedly made a lot of money off feathercoin even though I knew it was just a pump and dump, but eventually with coins coming out every freaking day exchanges are going to stop supporting this craziness and people will get burned. If in fact people aren't already getting burned considering we're dumping these coins on someone willing to pay for them.

I dunno, I think we should start boycotting any coin that has an unfair start. Especially when they don't announce the coin ahead of time. And we should definitely boycott any coin that's a straight rename and number tweak like royalcoin and these frankos.

And certainly, on these unoriginal coins, don't bother buying any off people. Mining is one thing -- if the coin fails you just invested hashing power. Paying actual money is certainly another. People are buying YAC left right and center rightly so because it was fun to mine and lots of people got on board, so it will most certainly hit an exchange in the next few days. But royalcoin and this franko coin probably won't hit an exchange without some bribing, and if they do hit an exchange it will get dumped straight into the ground. So don't get burned people.

And to anyone thinking about making their own coin: research a fair start and do it right. I am certain if you do you will make a heck of a lot more money than doing it the way royalcoin and franko did. Most importantly: set initial difficulty to a sane value! And for the love of God, please announce the coin a few days in advance!

people who start first always going to get easy blocks and some fast coins. when there is a profit, they will get it
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Also, for all of you saying youre getting hundreds of rejections, its because the expiry time is too long for a coin with 0.015 difficulty. Try setting --expiry 1 or --expiry 2 in your cgminer config.

Also, before you call me some franko shill, this is a shitcoin, and i feel like junkcoin is probably more legit than this nonsense.

SHHHH!!!
Activity: 126
GPUDude
ITS 100% ORPHANS

Dont waste your time.
Activity: 36
Also, for all of you saying youre getting hundreds of rejections, its because the expiry time is too long for a coin with 0.015 difficulty. Try setting --expiry 1 or --expiry 2 in your cgminer config.

Also, before you call me some franko shill, this is a shitcoin, and i feel like junkcoin is probably more legit than this nonsense.
Activity: 28
I unexpectedly made a lot of money off feathercoin even though I knew it was just a pump and dump, but eventually with coins coming out every freaking day exchanges are going to stop supporting this craziness and people will get burned. If in fact people aren't already getting burned considering we're dumping these coins on someone willing to pay for them.

I dunno, I think we should start boycotting any coin that has an unfair start. Especially when they don't announce the coin ahead of time. And we should definitely boycott any coin that's a straight rename and number tweak like royalcoin and these frankos.

And certainly, on these unoriginal coins, don't bother buying any off people. Mining is one thing -- if the coin fails you just invested hashing power. Paying actual money is certainly another. People are buying YAC left right and center rightly so because it was fun to mine and lots of people got on board, so it will most certainly hit an exchange in the next few days. But royalcoin and this franko coin probably won't hit an exchange without some bribing, and if they do hit an exchange it will get dumped straight into the ground. So don't get burned people.

And to anyone thinking about making their own coin: research a fair start and do it right. I am certain if you do you will make a heck of a lot more money than doing it the way royalcoin and franko did. Most importantly: set initial difficulty to a sane value! And for the love of God, please announce the coin a few days in advance!
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Had some problems connecting to the correct blockchain at first (was in one where i mined all 16 blocks) but now it connected fine after adding some nodes into the config. Now downloading the (fast) blockchain to start mining.
Activity: 175
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
can anyone please give me some franko coin? FT2Huy3KRUztzQJrC9JttrGt9Hew6GZj3k thanks
Activity: 196
FBAzmFSjUj6QiMfQZr98r9knfH5ZP7X1iX

thanks
Activity: 308
So I checked OP's post history

and here's what I found:

I personally dont really like the idea of their being different reward levels for the first few days. And i consider that a premine, although not as bad as PPcoin, its still rewarding those in the know, over those about to be in the know.

I'm saying this and i had my miner up by block 25 and earned alot of easy bitbar. But the coin was obviously there to benefit a few in the beginning.

Greed seems to be happening alot lately.

But how fair can a release be? Because there is always going to be someone who nows more then others. Predetermined limits that give exponantial gains in the beginning, in my opinion are not the way to test the fairness system though.

So you had your miner ready in 43 seconds?

http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/chain/BitBar?count=2016&hi=2015

Phucking shills

If you check the full thread you will know that this guy was one of the bitbar insiders after he admits that he was mining BitBar at block 25 which is impossible for anyone who isn't an insider
Activity: 58
addnode=8.8.8.8
addnode=8.8.4.4

Those IP's are for Google's Public DNS servers, not nodes on this scam coin.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
What do you geniuses not understand about p2p port? 7912 is the port the client uses to find peers to connect to. If you put that port in your config as the rpcport for you miner to connect to, its going to shit all over itself because youre using up the port to find peers. Fucking set 7913 or something random for your miner. The dev doesn't determine which port you use on your local network to connect your miners to the service, only the default port that the client uses to connect to peers.

But now youre going to ask "but kzetts, if that port is used to find peers, why do they let you change it in the config using the port= line?"
Well grasshopper, that exists because you may already be using that port for some other service on your network, so you could set up PAT(port address translation) in your router to use a different port internally, but still to connect to peers.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
any1 got a block?

and what hash rate are you guys on? I have not got 1 yet, but only have 160khs Sad
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
4000 kh/s from 10 minutes into release = zero blocks
Activity: 350
FKNSuF4MQcTfyKBEwFDxR3mpumx3RkbE7b - Someone send me some to test my wallet is working please!
Activity: 36
What do you geniuses not understand about p2p port? 7912 is the port the client uses to find peers to connect to. If you put that port in your config as the rpcport for you miner to connect to, its going to shit all over itself because youre using up the port to find peers. Fucking set 7913 or something random for your miner. The dev doesn't determine which port you use on your local network to connect your miners to the service, only the default port that the client uses to connect to peers.

But now youre going to ask "but kzetts, if that port is used to find peers, why do they let you change it in the config using the port= line?"
Well grasshopper, that exists because you may already be using that port for some other service on your network, so you could set up PAT(port address translation) in your router to use a different port internally, but still to connect to peers.

Pages:
Jump to: