Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 22. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So, how many coins will be added, how many will there be room for?
Activity: 92
coinmarket, pls, add to the exchange some confirmation of transaction. I have made two mistakes today and it was painful experience.  Cry  otherwise I like this exchange very much.
Activity: 69
Thank you.  Much appreciated!

Any news on that API @ coinmarket.io?

We are working on the read-only orderbook and trade history APIs (for coinwarz, coinmarketcap and others).
Should have it working very soon, we are aware that the sites have already noticed us and are waiting for it.
Currently, a JSON price/volume ticker is available at https://coinmarket.io/ticker/LEAFBTC <- replace market symbol with anything

Can you add an endpoint that gives me all the tradable pairs?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Great site! I'd like to see Monacoin on the exchange, currently the only exchanges are in japanese, so CoinMarket.io could be the first!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant
Thank you.  Much appreciated!

We are working on the read-only orderbook and trade history APIs (for coinwarz, coinmarketcap and others).
Should have it working very soon, we are aware that the sites have already noticed us and are waiting for it.
Currently, a JSON price/volume ticker is available at https://coinmarket.io/ticker/LEAFBTC <- replace market symbol with anything
Activity: 98

My nickname Partita. I brought BTC address Exchange 1QBYfW1RcxKBBgbtCBqbUuxZzDya6PEuqf  ! On a 0 to exchange zero! What is it happening? help!
Manually confirmed Smiley
Username mixpc

Withdrew BTC to Coinbase address 1Nzz2UBKKt1oBB6MHkbyrKbb9nHXykNfx6 this morning and the confirmation email never came.  Now the BTC balance on CoinMarket is zero but CoinBase still not have the deposit...It's been a few hours now....
Manually confirmed Smiley
Merit: 100
Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant
Activity: 6
My nickname Partita. I brought BTC address Exchange 1QBYfW1RcxKBBgbtCBqbUuxZzDya6PEuqf  ! On a 0 to exchange zero! What is it happening? help!
Please add NYAN Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Username mixpc

Withdrew BTC to Coinbase address 1Nzz2UBKKt1oBB6MHkbyrKbb9nHXykNfx6 this morning and the confirmation email never came.  Now the BTC balance on CoinMarket is zero but CoinBase still not have the deposit...It's been a few hours now....
Activity: 6
Hello, how to change the email on your account? I accidentally did not have his box during registration. I need a mailbox [email protected] and I mistakenly wrote [email protected]. Please help! My nickname Partita.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
yeah cryptobum, all good now, yahoo mail was down
I just made a withdrawel, its not showing in pending and i never received the email!!!!! my username is crytobum
There is no user named crytobum in our database.
We assumed you are cryptobum instead and confirmed your BTC withdrawal.
please confirm withdraw request. id: alexradio
Confirmed
Activity: 1
Hello,
I made a withdraw request and never gotten my confirmation email...
My username is Codeman...
Can you please provide an explaination?

Thanks.

edit:
Nevermind, all is well now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
I just made a withdrawel, its not showing in pending and i never received the email!!!!! my username is crytobum
Activity: 7
please confirm withdraw request. id: alexradio
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: