Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 25. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
How does 0 order drive the price down?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
coinmarket.io has no protection from low amount orders by which in past multiple days someone is driving prices waaay down.
Stay out of this market if devs cant fix this !!!
They state under orders: Skipping meaningless orders
which is not true
i have seen this multiple times during past few days, those zero sized orders drove prices of USDe and DGB more then a half down !!!
PROOF:

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Activity: 98
Hi i made 2 withdrawals from my account but i havent received any confirmation email
Please provide your username and it will be handled manually.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi i made 2 withdrawals from my account but i havent received any confirmation email
I had to restart my block chain, and now the confirmations are coming. Thank you coinmarket Smiley.
Great Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
no issues with CoinMarket so far, been using it for two weeks now. Good job guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
please add PENG/BTC --penguincoin  Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I had to restart my block chain, and now the confirmations are coming. Thank you coinmarket Smiley.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
AdamT: go ahead and create a withdraw request - we will manually confirm it.

Jomaray: your transaction does not exist on the network!
http://abe.altexplorer.net/search?q=4d9e7e929c0770c04c8b7d70f3f2084ac2daa7b7a865f29a222c3d8ba985ed0a
We cant help you, the problem is on your side. Try restarting your wallet and/or redownloading the blockchain.

03041988: same story for you:
f9431b4c240963eaf6d8502b0d5efa9cacdcc55942fea231903fea6006ea4c61 does not exist on any of the blockchains we support.
You can check ABE and blockchain.info for proof - we have never received those coins and we cant even look up the transaction.

tminer: Get lost with your "very promising" coins. We will never add any coin because it was suggested here.
If people would read a few pages of the thread, the thread would contain 45 pages instead of 90.

DONT SPAM THIS THREAD WITH YOUR WORTHLESS COIN SUGGESTIONS!

Dont use a forum if you dont know how. Read the original post. People should get punished for being so stupid.

well you are not very friendly here.... if thats the case.. you should make a complaints topic as well bro... people spamming their missing transctions dont belong here either man  Roll Eyes You got site support.... pm here.... so is you want to be an ass... be a good one... and not only to those who request coins man.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
hi coinmarket,

coin swap asks me to give them the address I send the 0.57295 btc to. Can you help me further?
Sent you a PM with the addresses.

thanks
hi coinmarket,

coin swap asks me to give them the address I send the 0.57295 btc to. Can you help me further?
Sent you a PM with the addresses.
tminer: Get lost with your "very promising" coins. We will never add any coin because it was suggested here.
If people would read a few pages of the thread, the thread would contain 45 pages instead of 90.

very strange to hear this from the Exchange
The exchange could evolve alot faster if people would read alteast some posts on the thread (like the ORIGINAL POST) before posting themselves...

ontopicplease: there is no withdrawal history on coinmarket.io yet

hi coinmarket,

The exchange could evolve alot faster if people would read alteast some posts on the thread (like the ORIGINAL POST) before posting themselves...

ontopicplease: there is no withdrawal history on coinmarket.io yet
Hi, i am still trying to find the withdrawel history on coinmarket. Can anyone help me?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
It's interesting that all coins on the exchange are low, they follow eachother.

Bought most of them with all the playmoney I have, it can go up now Wink
Activity: 168

AdamT: go ahead and create a withdraw request - we will manually confirm it.

Jomaray: your transaction does not exist on the network!
http://abe.altexplorer.net/search?q=4d9e7e929c0770c04c8b7d70f3f2084ac2daa7b7a865f29a222c3d8ba985ed0a
We cant help you, the problem is on your side. Try restarting your wallet and/or redownloading the blockchain.

03041988: same story for you:
f9431b4c240963eaf6d8502b0d5efa9cacdcc55942fea231903fea6006ea4c61 does not exist on any of the blockchains we support.
You can check ABE and blockchain.info for proof - we have never received those coins and we cant even look up the transaction.

DONT SPAM THIS THREAD WITH YOUR WORTHLESS COIN SUGGESTIONS!

Dont use a forum if you dont know how. Read the original post. People should get punished for being so stupid.
Hello, I haven't recieved my withdrawal confirmation e-mail.

"intertangled" intertangled at gmail.com

Any chance of this being fixed soon?

Any response at all would be nice.
(And since you're going to ask; yes, I've checked my spam/trash/whatever folder. I never got an e-mail.)
Your email is not [email protected],
you registered using [email protected] - are you sure you're not a troll?
Activity: 182
please add platinum coin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-scrypt-platinum-ptl-free-coins-inside-445549 Specifications ■ Algorithm: Scrypt ■ Total Coins: 125 Million ■ Premine: 500,000 Coins ■ Block Reward: 100, then decreases to 50 after 500,000th block hit ■ Block Time: 30 seconds ■ Trade Confirms: 6 blocks

a very promising coin

LABssLwmFsDmuJ85p8yoJgqCFmPH2PwCmG
Pages:
Jump to: