Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 23. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Withdraw request confirmed!
THX, you can now delete this account.
Activity: 98
Edit: i did this withdraw now an didnt receive the email again, so pls make me a manual one - big thx (user MrDVD)
Withdraw request confirmed!
Activity: 64
Received! Now going to setup a new acct from now on with gmail addy. Hopefully no more bugging you Smiley

Edit- and YES, I got conf email, wooot!
I think i have to make the same, i will withdraw my last btc on this acc and will create a new one with an gmail adi.

Edit: i did this withdraw now an didnt receive the email again, so pls make me a manual one - big thx (user MrDVD)
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
AdamT: go ahead and create a withdraw request - we will manually confirm it.

Just did it, thx.
Your coins are on their way now Smiley

Received! Now going to setup a new acct from now on with gmail addy. Hopefully no more bugging you Smiley

Edit- and YES, I got conf email, wooot!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sorry, deleted the BEN post and sent a pm instead
Activity: 112
men, this should be a self moderated thread so the dev can clear these stupid requests.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Please add PesetaCoin (PTC)

Just did it, thx.
Your coins are on their way now Smiley
Activity: 308
Benjamin needs better glasses. Say bye to your coin on coinmarket.  Grin

Learn to read, I asked how long it takes to be confirmed on this website.

...or learn how crypto works, confirmations have nothing to do with trading sites. it's all about the forthcoming blocks baby,
if a crypto needs say 10 confirmations & one block is found on avg. 3 mn, it'll take around 30 mn...
so look at whatever coin's chain explorer to know.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have just signed up and added some DGB to my wallet to trade with other coins.  It says my deposit is "unconfirmed" Please explain how long this takes to confirm deposits to my wallet.
Please explain what are you doing with cryptocurrencies if you dont know what unconfirmed means?  Huh

Read around here on the forums to find out basic stuff which you should do before entering cryptocoins.

Learn to read, I asked how long it takes to be confirmed on this website.
Activity: 168
I have just signed up and added some DGB to my wallet to trade with other coins.  It says my deposit is "unconfirmed" Please explain how long this takes to confirm deposits to my wallet.
Please explain what are you doing with cryptocurrencies if you dont know what unconfirmed means?  Huh

Read around here on the forums to find out basic stuff which you should do before entering cryptocoins.
Activity: 42
Activity: 120
Please add Pesetacoin (PTC) to www.CoinMarket.io

Info abut this currency: pesetacoin.info
Activity: 10
HI! coinmarket.io I have not received the email to confirm the extraction of btc. My user [email protected], please help to confirm the manual I replace the Google mailbox.
You agreed with us to never use that account again, and yet here we are...
Last withdrawal from you was confirmed on 2014-02-03 15:14:25. You confirmed it by clicking the link.
There are no pending withdrawals on your account.
I apply for February 2 to withdraw cash from 181 and 0.22 BTC KDC. Because it is unable to click on the email to confirm that is unable to receive the money
coinmarket.io can you please manually send me the confirmation email for my BTC coin withdrawal for user [email protected]
Activity: 486
Merit: 500

Just did it, thx.
Activity: 266
ADD PESETACOIN pleasee
PTC-BTC
www.pesetacoin.info

thanks you
Activity: 161
Hi! There is a small bug in trade engine. If i want to buy some amount of crypto at price higher than lowest first of sale orders is fullfilled and buy order is created, but price to buy in that order is first lowest one, not the price i set. For example: there are sell order of 1 usde at 10 satoshi price, 1 at 11 price and 998 at 12 price. I want to buy 1000 usde, make order with price 12 and amount 1000 usde which cost me 11997 satoshi. When i press buy i get 1 usde at 10 satoshi price and open order with 999 amount and 10 satoshi price per one instead of buying 1 usde at 10 sat price, 1 at 11 ans 998 at 12 sat price
Activity: 4
coinmarket.io can you please manually send me the confirmation email for my LEAF coin withdrawal for user dat98jaf
We dont manually re-send emails, but we did a manual confirm:
Withdraw request confirmed! Transaction sent: b046c57c05c7fb8aed46c0e2bfcd79e10c75e2343388e7ab34d7f5312746c488

ty for your help
coinmarket.io can you please manually send me the confirmation email for my LEAF coin withdrawal for user dat98jaf
We dont manually re-send emails, but we did a manual confirm:
Withdraw request confirmed! Transaction sent: b046c57c05c7fb8aed46c0e2bfcd79e10c75e2343388e7ab34d7f5312746c488
Activity: 4
Pages:
Jump to: