Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 31. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
..and now it seems as if someone's fixed it, within minutes. Amazing support, thanks!
Nice for you, i hope coinmarket.io will also check my missing BTC, where i never received the convermation email and now the are gone from my wallet at coinmarket.io for more than 12h Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
I deposited-47.24630771 KDC to my coinmarket.io-wallet at LAKWm1E8gs9Ux4EuFJuNeKBkR8MhVESExM approximately 8 hours ago. Still no coins on there Sad

..and now it seems as if someone's fixed it, within minutes. Amazing support, thanks!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
+1 to Reddcoin. We have a solid marketing team with ad campaigns launching on reddit and facebook, as well as a press release syndicated throughout the web. We are being mined across more than 8 pools and over 1500 miners on board (within 3 hours since launch). Thanks!
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
http://www.reddcoin.com/  Another billion coin just launched today! Interesting idea with tipping on social networks. Looks promising

RDD/BTC would be loved over here !!!
Activity: 335
I deposited-47.24630771 KDC to my coinmarket.io-wallet at LAKWm1E8gs9Ux4EuFJuNeKBkR8MhVESExM approximately 8 hours ago. Still no coins on there Sad
Activity: 14
please add REDD Coin
Activity: 12
Add reddcoin please!
Activity: 43
Graphics!I need The charts and the graphics!
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
@add reddcoin
Activity: 280
Add Reddcoin and Leprocoin
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
@coinmarket are conf emails getting successfully to Yahoo addresses?
Activity: 84
Could you please add REDD Coin.  Grin
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
add pls Saturn coin and ReddCoin pls
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I've got an awesome coins for you guys to add!

Reddcoin. Fast growing community and already 2.2gh/s network speed after 2 hours.

Original topic: Clicky
Activity: 98
tmasterb: those coins were credited a while ago

zuphzuph: UdBwzPonigapCKpmSamXnnddfoDM9oJie3 is not involved in any deposits or withdrawals on CoinMarket.io

ware99: your transaction does not appear on the blockchain, the problem is on your side
http://abe.altexplorer.net/search?q=504f61fe7dd46f33ce27bbeb69297dbf947f4b331f8a76eacf6a6cd2549da28e

DarknessYY: seems that those coins are in your account (tx: f4cae729902d445f431bc7cae6c82a8b76ee969a9aec037c77145b42aeca5a0d)

diond: 24h volume is shown when hovering over the market selection buttons
Activity: 10
Hello, Coinmarket.io i sent some KDC but never received in my online wallet.

User name: cryptoholics
Datum: 2-2-2014 16:31
Aan: coinmarket.io L1ccGz8TGzyTCVA5txSr8wTxY3Tspr59iz
Debet: -565.50374438 KDC
Netto bedrag: -565.50374438 KDC
Transactie-ID:: e30eb5bab546939ec960a54c6994270623e36f5455f54b70315391e413920879

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
I have done about 100 trades so far on Coinmarket, and withdrawn to Coinbase about 6 times. No problems!!!! Very fast to deposit coins into, very fast trades and withdrawing to Coinbase is super fast, I can send coins from my wallet to Coinmarket, sell them for btc and withdraw to Coinbase and have my coins in my account in under 6 minutes total!!!

Now imagine trying to do that on Cryptsy?!  I think if you guys keep it going like you have so far, fast, fast, fast, you will be the new Cryptsy. I hope so, I hate Cryptsy, so laggy, hours to days for you coins to show up, so much frusteration!! I have so far loved Coinmarket, hope it keeps working so smooth and fast.

WooHoo! It's a no-brainer ... you guys will be one of the hottest exchanges soon!!
Cryptsy.com was good when they weren't overloaded, but they would have to start their exchange from scratch to catch up to CoinMarket.io.

** For those who don't know web code ... CoinMarket.io made AWESOME technology choices, Node.js, Express, Mongo, etc ... all lightning fast for web apps!!! **
Just please add 24 hour trade Vol and optionally allowing the user to show charts of trade history on each Market page.

I can't say it enough ... GREAT WORK!!
I agree with everything you say, but will have to see how site functions under full load trading? as we have not, So far so good tho Smiley
Activity: 22
WikiCoin has just launched and we are looking for a marketplace that could list WikiCoin.
1. launch a coin that does not need source code modifications on day 1 (people on your thread have discovered "some" problems)
2. use a testnet to test it (you have not)
3. dont ever post coin suggestions to this thread

In other words, WikiCoin seems like a failure to us, at this moment.

I'd like my 230 CON if possible. Traded to the wallet address and haven't gotten anything from your site and it shows no activity. UdBwzPonigapCKpmSamXnnddfoDM9oJie3
Activity: 42
I have done about 100 trades so far on Coinmarket, and withdrawn to Coinbase about 6 times. No problems!!!! Very fast to deposit coins into, very fast trades and withdrawing to Coinbase is super fast, I can send coins from my wallet to Coinmarket, sell them for btc and withdraw to Coinbase and have my coins in my account in under 6 minutes total!!!

Now imagine trying to do that on Cryptsy?!  I think if you guys keep it going like you have so far, fast, fast, fast, you will be the new Cryptsy. I hope so, I hate Cryptsy, so laggy, hours to days for you coins to show up, so much frusteration!! I have so far loved Coinmarket, hope it keeps working so smooth and fast.

WooHoo! It's a no-brainer ... you guys will be one of the hottest exchanges soon!!
Cryptsy.com was good when they weren't overloaded, but they would have to start their exchange from scratch to catch up to CoinMarket.io.

** For those who don't know web code ... CoinMarket.io made AWESOME technology choices, Node.js, Express, Mongo, etc ... all lightning fast for web apps!!! **
Just please add 24 hour trade Vol and optionally allowing the user to show charts of trade history on each Market page.

I can't say it enough ... GREAT WORK!!
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Coinmarket, any update on the email confirmation issue? I'm still not getting confirmation emails (@gmail.com).
Gmail works perfectly. Check spam, trash and other folders.

Platinumminer: PRT transactions require a ridiculous 100 confirmations to be "confirmed" - thats how the devs configured the coin
Found, thank you coinmarket! Keep up the great work, definetely the biggest exchange of the future.
Pages:
Jump to: