Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 33. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hello, I haven't recieved my withdrawal confirmation email to.

I withdraw some BTC to my wallet and now the wallet at cm is empty but i never got the confirmation email. My ISP is chello.at (UPC).
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
also lost 230 CON coin transferring to wallet. :/ sent message.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
someone is ruining the KDC order book by spamming 10 unit orders all over the place
Activity: 102
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
@coinmarket did you guys get the conf email issues sorted out with delivering to Yahoo addresses? I won a contest and accidentally gave my Noble CoinMarket deposit address to them instead of my computer wallet addy (dumb, my mistake). Needless to say, the coins are in my CM wallet now, and the times I've tried to withdraw anything I never got the conf emails. I need to get these out and into my computer wallet.

I would gladly like to change my account email to a gmail one (conf emails apparently make it to gmail accts), but don't see any way to do that. Pls advise what I should do, thx guys.
Activity: 70
Hi coinmarket.io I've PM'ed you about a missing deposit of LEAF that should have come from leafs.coinfortress

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
so i'm pretty sure that i messed up, but it might be a bug. some LEAF that i bought on this market when i withdrew to my wallet never went through. i'm thinking that i just messed up the address, seems the most logical answer, however i've never screwed this up before, i always just copy/paste. I've looked at the block explorer for deposit addresses on my wallet, and it's not showing the transfer, but it was transferred out of my online wallet on coinmarket. is there any way to see where my coins went? i'm looking for closure, i want to know what happened.

I PMed the OP of this thread, hopefully i'll get a reply. from what i can see there's no transaction history on the website.

any ideas/suggestions/soothesaying would be appreciated

EDIT-----------------------

OMG NEVERMIND!!!!!

i just missed the confirmation e-mail!!! i'm an idiot!!! i will leave this post as a reflection of my own stupidity for the world to see, but it's all resolved! wooo! damn this exchange is fast, it's just me that's slow Wink
Activity: 17
I sold some coins about 15 minutes ago and haven't gotten a email to confirm. Nothing in spam or junk folder. How long should I wait normally before the email arrives.
What e-mail provider do you use?

it's  @comporium.net a branch of i guess at&t.. my local provider.

nvm.. it just showed... just slower than i figured. all good and thanks for the help/ fast reply.
Activity: 13
Hello, I haven't recieved my withdrawal confirmation e-mail.

"intertangled" intertangled at gmail.com

Any chance of this being fixed soon?
Activity: 98
I sold some coins about 15 minutes ago and haven't gotten a email to confirm. Nothing in spam or junk folder. How long should I wait normally before the email arrives.
What e-mail provider do you use?
Activity: 17
Can't wait for trollbox implementation.
We believe we will have the trollbox within a week.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Coinmarket.io you are AWESOME.  You rejected UTC on Coinmarket.io on launch day!!!  That made me laugh so hard.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Notice: ukr.net mailserver has blacklisted our mailserver. We have contacted them regarding this.
So does this mean withdraw confirmation emails will not be sent until fixed?
True. We expect it to be resolved within 24 hours.
k cool, lets hope they get it straightened out soon. Really like the exchange so far!
Notice: ukr.net mailserver has blacklisted our mailserver. We have contacted them regarding this.
True. We expect it to be resolved within 24 hours.
legendary
legendary
This exchange is shaping up to be the best one on the market. Unbelievably FAST, easy to use, seemingly secure, deposit addresses are pre-loaded and don't seem to change (what a relief), and the deposits and withdrawal seem to work perfect (remember to check your email to confirm withdrawals or you'll be waiting for nothing)!

I'm only a user of the site, but I'm liking it so much, I just had to post the positive feedback!!

Great work CoinMarket.io!!

PS: Please add the "24 HR Volume" at the top of each market page. As well, give the user the option to show charts on each market page or not, so that user can see them when they want but don't have to load them, if they don't need the data over-head and are trading for SPEED!!
Yes so far so good! just sent more con up to the site.
Pages:
Jump to: