Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 34. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This exchange is shaping up to be the best one on the market. Unbelievably FAST, easy to use, seemingly secure, deposit addresses are pre-loaded and don't seem to change (what a relief), and the deposits and withdrawal seem to work perfect (remember to check your email to confirm withdrawals or you'll be waiting for nothing)!

I'm only a user of the site, but I'm liking it so much, I just had to post the positive feedback!!

Great work CoinMarket.io!!

PS: Please add the "24 HR Volume" at the top of each market page. As well, give the user the option to show charts on each market page or not, so that user can see them when they want but don't have to load them if they don't need the data over-head and are trading for SPEED!!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Do not ask for new coins in this thread.

Fixed a very rare trade engine bug that allowed some orders to execute twice under certain conditions.

LOL what do you expect? your an exchange site!..... but we will trust your wisdom in selecting new coins for YOUR exchange. Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Do not ask for new coins in this thread.

Fixed a very rare trade engine bug that allowed some orders to execute twice under certain conditions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Add Orgcoin, ORG please!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Add LEADCOIN (LDC) to your exchange. Thank you.

+1
Activity: 53
Love the exchange, add more coins please!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
wtf??
I can not buy DGB

Looks like reading comprehension is your strong point.

Unbelievable the amount of PEBKAC issues in this thread!

I would like to know when the Type field in the trade market history will be functional? Pretty helpful in deciding whether to hold/buy/sell.
Activity: 602
yea i see it works Smiley Any word on adding CASH to the exchange?
Do you have a listing fee to get a coin put on your exchange?
No.
We choose the coins we list, considering community size, developers, hashrate, non-sillyness and other factors.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
exchange down atm?
The exchange has been running pretty stable. Ports 3000 and 3001 are disabled, tho.

Do you have a listing fee to get a coin put on your exchange?
exchange down atm?
The exchange has been running pretty stable. Ports 3000 and 3001 are disabled, tho.
Activity: 602
exchange down atm?
Activity: 10
Ok, my apologize, I checked my gmail inbox, also spam folder..nothing..later I found it was in trash folder Angry, don't know why it was automatically moved there..
Hi,

I withdrew some BTC some hours ago, but still no sign of them, sent them to this adress:
You have to confirm the withdrawal via a link in your email.

Leowei: fixed (confirmed). Please use another account that has a proper email address.
Activity: 7
Hi, coinmarket.io
I withdraw NOBLE GB and up to now not turn out, please help me see.
Withdrawal DGB address: DFBckFMDQYWqZmEt4Cjstvbj5iGassjUuH
Withdrawal NOBLE address: 9UwLiHfKXYj9qJXYbSi1GjfFWhQBkK21Bd
Please help me confirm my e-mail may have a problem.
My user name "leoweiwei"
Thank you
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
My wallet is in sync.
I did receive the other payment from BTC-E which was made only 30 minutes later

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-payment-not-received-from-exchange-443894
CoinMarket.io cannot help you, as there is PROOF on the blockchain that the coins changed owners.
There is a 0% chance that something went wrong on our end. Maybe the other thread can help you in some way.
It's fixed, had to restart my blockchain.
Thanks
Activity: 86
Compra de bitcoin a todo vapor. Só chegar.
Please add HobbitCoin
legendary
PS: Please set your hyper link to open in a new window to bitcointalk forum, from you site rather then leaving your site/page.
Thx
legendary
As far as a new coin to list: MTC or Metiscoin. CPU mined coin. Has a great mining attraction and is a coin that everyone can mine for using a CPU. I see this coin as a clear rival to Securecoin.

VOTE FOR: Metiscoin! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: