Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 50. (Read 143440 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
wow.. what just happened to particle? massive buy quadripled the price?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
just add NXT and it will be fine.
Activity: 98
Can you add a retrieve password? I forgot my password

Coming soon!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 33
Really fast exchange, I like it.
I have one problem, though: I requested a (small) BTC withdrawal but my mail provider seems to be down, so I can't confirm (or decline) it.
What happens in this case, will the BTC automatically be restored to the coinmarket wallet after a certain amount of time has passed?
account name is neqvac
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
SMC/BTCBTC

Receipt required

L2read required! this thread is not for suggestion of coins!
Activity: 55
SMC/BTCBTC

Receipt required
Activity: 10
Sorry,  I intend to give up  currency, please don't shut up about Chinese user registration and the use of.
Activity: 176
Can you add a retrieve password? I forgot my password

Activity: 28
please add Infinitecoin
Activity: 21
Chinese English is poor but I use QQ mail receiving mail is no problem, if you close to Chinese registration and trade, which is a very bad ~ hope can continue to open to the Chinese users! But if can open Chinese words, will be very popular Undecided
Activity: 364
Update:

Canceling a withdraw by clicking the cancel link in e-mail now works properly and refunds the account instantly.

Awesome job.  The site is getting better and better every day.  And downtime is almost non-existent now.
Update:

Canceling a withdraw by clicking the cancel link in e-mail now works properly and refunds the account instantly.
Activity: 35

OK, i have already received my 0.01 btc. thanks very much. and i create a new account, move all my btc to my new account which use hotmail stmp.  please help me withdraw my btc. about 0.084, because my old account use qq smtp , that can`t receive the confirm e-mail. thanks one more time .  : )

my old account: ybaby521    my new account: qjwlsy
Withdraw request confirmed! a8e6c496dc18c9298f9a60b0ff4669571b136524ccc173d4380de67315fce6ab
Activity: 2

OK, i have already received my 0.01 btc. thanks very much. and i create a new account, move all my btc to my new account which use hotmail stmp.  please help me withdraw my btc. about 0.084, because my old account use qq smtp , that can`t receive the confirm e-mail. thanks one more time .  : )

my old account: ybaby521    my new account: qjwlsy
Activity: 364
Extraction of the currency must be verified letters can be extracted? If unable to verify the letters.. Extraction of the currency time can return back to my website account.. Always card transaction order until the letters can be confirmed so far?HuhHuh It can be the platform for manual validation!!!!

What is wrong with you?  Stop bothering the man.  Cant you understand English?  "palmface"
Activity: 46
SMC coming to coinmarket?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
this is going to be great... relax coinmarket.io , working with chinese 4 years now and so happy that they are so far away, I would have been mass-murder now Wink
Pages:
Jump to: