Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 52. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
was sending btc to the acct address and it has been deducted from my balance(a trading side)..but since it not arrive yet i therefore checking blockchain information of that deposit address and it shows 0 transaction..so which side that actually not doing the job then?

username:agung
If you dont see the funds moving to our address in the blockchain, then they are not moving... Not our fault.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
made a withdrawal of my BTC to my wallet a few days ago and i didn´t receive them. it was around 0.014. not an email confirmation or anything at all.
The truth:
We will not continiously provide support to people who know that they cannot get our mail and still think it's OK to use the site.
Requests from people like that are the lowest priority and sometimes even ignored.
We cannot help people who cannot use or understand the English language and
we dont have time to teach new users how an exchange works. You should know this yourself, or never use the site.
Activity: 126
Add CASH please!
Need help. The deposit confirmation of my btc are not getting confirmed. It has been more then 24 hrs since I initialize the transaction. Hope coin market.io can fix this! My User name is yakovic .  Thank in advance!
Fixed
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
was sending btc to the acct address and it has been deducted from my balance(a trading side)..but since it not arrive yet i therefore checking blockchain information of that deposit address and it shows 0 transaction..so which side that actually not doing the job then?

username:agung

I did not recieve conformation email for withdrow BTC
DO resend email

LOL. I think they may need just a few more details to verify who you are?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I did not recieve conformation email for withdrow BTC
DO resend email
Activity: 29
Hello,I want to cancel the order, But I don't know how to operate
Activity: 18
I don't think any ones home.
I've only seen sporadic responses to requests unfortunately.
Activity: 224
not working register.
Activity: 10
Hi,

Registered an account successfully but nothing happens when I'm trying to login. Could you please help me?

Thanks

Hi, same here.
Deposited some coins, but i can't log anymore.

Thanks

My bad, it works now  Roll Eyes
Just another post to sing praises!

Love this site and how fluid everything runs. Obviously downtime is to be expected being Beta, but so far so good.

Keep up the good work guys.

Grin

Just a reminder - CoinMarket Rules.

#themoreyouknow
Activity: 7
Hi,

Registered an account successfully but nothing happens when I'm trying to login. Could you please help me?

Thanks
Activity: 5
Need help. The deposit confirmation of my btc are not getting confirmed. It has been more then 24 hrs since I initialize the transaction. Hope coin market.io can fix this! My User name is yakovic .  Thank in advance!
If you're having trouble with "terms of service not accepted" message, you go to "Terms of Service" page, read the terms and accept them by clicking a button below them. If that's what you're asking...
No. But thanks for responding. No transactions, no confirming emails and no place to change email address since that's the only lame solution I've seen mentioned to get an email.
Activity: 168
Hi CoinMarket.io, just wanted to say thank you for adding Particle, and you have scored an awesome domain name.
Activity: 238
OMG so embarrassed. dunno how I did not see that button on the main interface. thanks for the prompt response Cheesy +1

So, anyone want to embarrass me and tell what I'm missing?

If you're having trouble with "terms of service not accepted" message, you go to "Terms of Service" page, read the terms and accept them by clicking a button below them. If that's what you're asking...
OMG so embarrassed. dunno how I did not see that button on the main interface. thanks for the prompt response Cheesy +1

So, anyone want to embarrass me and tell what I'm missing?
Pages:
Jump to: