Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest - page 11. (Read 108113 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

after a short talk with Gary, known as fuelcoindirector, I have decided to fill in these thread with life. Gary is ultrabusy to be connected with the big investors from real world and cannot hold the line here, so he gave me his ok to use the opportunity to be connected with u.
(Some users know me as a teammember with Szenekonzept and Europecoin. Also some guys know me as a Teammember in Flycoin; and I am always a big Fuelcoinbeliever since the first hours).

Enough said, now lets go full steam ahead. I have the feeling, some ppl wanna share their thoughts about Fuelcoin and wanna get some input.
The most important website and news-channel is still www.fuelcrypto.com.

I am sure, to find some involved ppl, who wanna help me, to roll on this in my eyes very important thread.

Fuelcoin can be traded here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FC2
here: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/FUEL/BTC
and here: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/FC2_BTC.

Dont be confused about the different signs. But the short shall be FUEL.

Today, we hit a high tradevolume on bittrex. Yes...u see...its still cheap again. Why?`Bitcoin raises ultrafast. Some gainmakers wanna sell out in bitcoin and bring home their profits.

Greetz
Meta

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Price just went up 80% from yesterday
Now's the time to buy
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FC2
Activity: 42
Great Coin
Buying tons at a cheap price
I'd suggest others to do the same.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FC2
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
I don't see much activities here lately, release / pump / dump / dev gone / over and out?

Theres never been too much activity here. They are very active on twitter. But for anyone interested Fuelcoin is a supported coin on http://infernopool.com/getting_started for more info
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
I don't see much activities here lately, release / pump / dump / dev gone / over and out?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
thanks 3rdStryker for the info  Cool
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
what is the current price of FC2?
legendary
No risk, no fun!
gtfo with this shit.  obvious manipulated coin, huge pump and dump the begin with, dead in the water forever and now a "huge comeback"...riiiiight.  bots are working the books on bittrex as usual, whatever group (even the dev) behind it.  if you were bagholding lucky you, chance to sell your stash now wow...before it dumps again soon enough!  what a joke. Roll Eyes

don't even bother arguing because it'll be pretty obvious you're a useless shill account in with this crappy coin and shitty pump.

Its funny to see u crying louder and louder with increasing prices! Your frustration seems very high to dont have had the courage to buy this coin around 1900 Wink.

Instead of crying, u could have more than 200% in profit!

bro im so crying  Roll Eyes
I correct me: 350% profit!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
gtfo with this shit.  obvious manipulated coin, huge pump and dump the begin with, dead in the water forever and now a "huge comeback"...riiiiight.  bots are working the books on bittrex as usual, whatever group (even the dev) behind it.  if you were bagholding lucky you, chance to sell your stash now wow...before it dumps again soon enough!  what a joke. Roll Eyes

don't even bother arguing because it'll be pretty obvious you're a useless shill account in with this crappy coin and shitty pump.

Its funny to see u crying louder and louder with increasing prices! Your frustration seems very high to dont have had the courage to buy this coin around 1900 Wink.

bro im so crying  Roll Eyes
legendary
No risk, no fun!

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I don't think it will get down to that again, people holding fuel probably won't sell now.
Activity: 1
nobody is selling fuel coins?
I want to buy around 80K fuelcoins at the 0.000027 rates.
For peoples don't trust on fuel coins and have this quantity, contact me
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Yes, sold my stash

The price of FC2 has gone up and doubled in the past few days.  This may be a good time to sell before it drops again.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE sell everything u have! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!
I wanna every coin from you!
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Yes, sold my stash

The price of FC2 has gone up and doubled in the past few days.  This may be a good time to sell before it drops again.

if u think so - u don't know what is coming!!
 Smiley
Activity: 2
Yes, sold my stash

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
You will probs regret that decision
+

Very soon price grow high, see it Wink
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
You will probs regret that decision
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Pages: