Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest - page 8. (Read 108113 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
any working nodes?

addnode=104.236.14.225
addnode=104.236.15.120
addnode=128.199.186.111
addnode=185.10.233.30
addnode=5.62.5.165
addnode=69.65.47.230
addnode=75.69.7.33
addnode=76.14.221.195
addnode=82.12.250.230
addnode=82.196.11.189
addnode=82.196.13.206
Activity: 109
How often do you earn income for having your wallet open? I presume you get 2% of the amount in your wallet? How often is this paid?

I'm surprised none of this is in the FAQ.

2% per annum
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
My fuelcoin wallets transfer ok between an old version (v1.0.1.2) and the full installer package (v1.3.2.0) and there are plenty of nodes but bittrex wallet says 'The last block update occurred 1935 minutes ago.'
I made a withdrawal without seeing this and recieved nothing, perhaps bittrex needs to resync/rescan their blockchain because it appears to be working ok for the rest of us (apart from the explorer thats stuck also)
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/fuel/
stuck at block 1171018

And we only have 3 days to get the coins off of the exchange before it is delisted  Angry

can I get a list of the nodes?

Yes, of course. Wait please one or two days, till we have everything under control. :-)

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
My fuelcoin wallets transfer ok between an old version (v1.0.1.2) and the full installer package (v1.3.2.0) and there are plenty of nodes but bittrex wallet says 'The last block update occurred 1935 minutes ago.'
I made a withdrawal without seeing this and recieved nothing, perhaps bittrex needs to resync/rescan their blockchain because it appears to be working ok for the rest of us (apart from the explorer thats stuck also)
stuck at block 1171018

And we only have 3 days to get the coins off of the exchange before it is delisted  Angry

can I get a list of the nodes?
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Please use finally this positive "shock" to read finally the whitepaper about fedchain.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-alpha-blockchain-agnostic-permissionless-altcoin-federation-network-1456407

Me, as one of the big holders are fighting very hard, to hold fuelcoin there. Because the code is clean and working so fast, that even digibyte has its problems, to follow fuelcoin. So its a pleasure to have fuelcoin on fedchain.
As I heard, the old account from the OP-poster here is lost; he lost his password.
I wanna ask you, lets create a new ANN with our/my control.

Your thoughts?

Greetz
Steve
legendary
No risk, no fun!
stuck at block 1171018

And we only have 3 days to get the coins off of the exchange before it is delisted  Angry

Bittrex used the message to shake the fuelcoincommunity. And they did it right. How you can see, its a lot of interests here, to have this coin listed on bittrex.
So, lets fighting for future, to hold the fuelcoin on bittrex, because this coin never had an issue;

And yes, bittrex has to resync again, I think, but we have already members, who is in contacts with bittrex and a lot of services too, to bring back them back on the right chain.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
stuck at block 1171018

Activity: 316
"Due to lack of user interest, this market will be delisted on June 27th, 2016."
FC2 beeing delisted on Bittrex?!

What's going on? =/
Activity: 553
any working nodes?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Why so quiet tread here???
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Fuelcoin already a part here!

http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org

Greetz
Steve
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
How often do you earn income for having your wallet open? I presume you get 2% of the amount in your wallet? How often is this paid?

To analyze it for you, you have to understand how PoS works:

You create with a locked wallet coinage and network weight. If you open ur wallet one time per month, you have more stakes in shortest time. If you have ur wallet unlocked for the whole time, you create in bigger timeframes ur stakes. That doesnt mean, you should close ur wallet for one task per month. Open wallets have a security task. You save as a piece the network for the whole Fuelcoinsystem. Every unlocked wallet is important to avoid network issues!

2% annual stakingrewards means, that you reach 2%/12 months = 0,16% stakerewards.

With a wallet of maybe 1,000 coins, u reach 1,6 new fuels per month! A wallet with 1,000,000 coins gives you 1,600 new fuels per month!

Greetz
Steve

Pinned
legendary
No risk, no fun!

To analyze it for you, you have to understand how PoS works:

You create with a locked wallet coinage and network weight. If you open ur wallet one time per month, you have more stakes in shortest time. If you have ur wallet unlocked for the whole time, you create in bigger timeframes ur stakes. That doesnt mean, you should close ur wallet for one task per month. Open wallets have a security task. You save as a piece the network for the whole Fuelcoinsystem. Every unlocked wallet is important to avoid network issues!

2% annual stakingrewards means, that you reach 2%/12 months = 0,16% stakerewards.

With a wallet of maybe 1,000 coins, u reach 1,6 new fuels per month! A wallet with 1,000,000 coins gives you 1,600 new fuels per month!

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 14

Activity: 1
BUY FUELCOIN FOR FUTURE REALLY CHEAP PRICE NOW.I SAVED SOME FOR ME YEAPPIEEEEE!!DOESNT MATTER IT ONE EXCHANGE SOON OR LATER IT WILL ADDED OTHER EXCHANGE TOO...... Cool Wink Grin Grin Smiley
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Hey fans,

now we need your help here, to vote FC2 to be listed on http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote

Thanks for your help,

Steve
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Coinwallet.co is closing on may 1!

Please withdraw all your coins.

source: https://www.coinwallet.co/closing

Steve
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Last active, november 19th.  Is this coin dead on arrival?

this coin is the same dev as capricoin (CPC) so yeah this is dead.

dev just moves from pump and dump to the next one.

Who is the dev?
Is funny, how poor some FUD is!
legendary
No risk, no fun!
The coin is only on Bittrex or any other exchange?

Bleutrade
Activity: 593
The coin is only on Bittrex or any other exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: