Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 17. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
 Just don't let Piggy die! It's not even Christmas yet!
 #Oink.
Activity: 113
Merit: 23
Dreams are realities un-manifested.
Back in the game....

Hey piggies. I just recently opened up my newpiggycoin wallet and I can't seem to sync it.  I'm caught up to 81 days ago at block 1219561. 
Did something happen at that point?Wallet is showing 8 active connections.  My balance is 0,  all my coins are listed in the Stake line, 0 unconfirmed. 

I have tried a complete new install and a download of the blocks from scratch but again I'm stuck at the above numbers....
Check & Repair Wallet Report OK

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

What OS and what wallet version (in About->New PiggyCoin)?  PM us if you want.

Besides the question piggycoin asked I would suggest you take the addnodes from the piggy block explorer at chainz and add those to your newpiggycoin.conf file. To force only specific peers substitute connect in place of addnode.

The chain is moving along nicely but 8 is not alot of peers, also insure your router/firewall allows the piggy port in on 54481.

#Oink.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Back in the game....

Hey piggies. I just recently opened up my newpiggycoin wallet and I can't seem to sync it.  I'm caught up to 81 days ago at block 1219561. 
Did something happen at that point?Wallet is showing 8 active connections.  My balance is 0,  all my coins are listed in the Stake line, 0 unconfirmed. 

I have tried a complete new install and a download of the blocks from scratch but again I'm stuck at the above numbers....

Hi,

What OS and what wallet version (in About->New PiggyCoin)?  PM us if you want.

Call for PiggyCoin educational materials

We recently got an e-mail from a homeschooling group asking for cryptocurrency educational resources.  Aside from Mo's crossword, there aren't really any educational materials out there for PIGGY.  Doesn't anyone want to make some?  There is money to pay bounties...
Any ideas or suggestions on what sort of things would be helpful?

I remember a few years ago I had a lot of... ambitious... ideas to do a unit study on crypto. It was way more than I could manage though, and came to naught. But I could probably help with something simple.

A comic book, a game, worksheets... Anything really.  Start small and work from there, I suggest :8]
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Back in the game....

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036

We recently got an e-mail from a homeschooling group asking for cryptocurrency educational resources.  Aside from Mo's crossword, there aren't really any educational materials out there for PIGGY.  Doesn't anyone want to make some?  There is money to pay bounties...
Any ideas or suggestions on what sort of things would be helpful?

I remember a few years ago I had a lot of... ambitious... ideas to do a unit study on crypto. It was way more than I could manage though, and came to naught. But I could probably help with something simple.
PiggyCoin news update 2nd April 2017

Exchanges

PIGGY is now traded against POSW at poswallet.com!  https://poswallet.com/exchange/piggy_posw/

(POSW is a coin made to support PoSWallet.com.  Its ANN thead is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-posw-posw-coin-earn-monthly-dividends-in-profit-driven-growth-coin-1695121 )

Unfortunately the NovaExchange.com PIGGY basemarkets (where you could buy many altcoins using your PIGGY) are closing due to low volume!  Please close any open orders you have on the PIGGY basemarkets there in case it doesn't happen automatically.

Coinomi mobile wallet addition

We just need two servers to make this happen.  4 GB RAM each would probably be enough.  Mo is contributing 6 EUR/month for a Scaleway VPS and neurocis is looking into having the other one on his property.  Please contact neurocis if you want to contribute towards a second Scaleway VPS as that might be quicker to set up.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
The Piggy Faucet at thecryptochat.net is refilled and oinking lively again.
Enjoy the drip!

[/quote]
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Mo Green
Yes please roadmap!!

Neurocis is continuing to work on his Copay (web and mobile multisig wallet) port and making some general improvements to the desktop wallet.

I myself am unfortunately too distracted by Britcoin right now so won't be doing any PiggyCoin work for the next month or two.

The PiggyTeam is looking a little thin these days -- Everyone but me and neurocis have left!  Do contact us if you can do something for PiggyCoin!  '(oo)'

I am not sure of the status of the Coinomi addition.  Finding out!

Mo
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hi, I just found my old wallet from 6/2014.  Will my old wallet.dat work with the new wallet?  Thanks for any info

I don't think it will work, there was a swap happened on 2015 and ended on the same year.

https://www.piggy-coin.com/swap-period-ending/

Sorry to say your old wallet is now considered worthless.

oh well.  ok thanks for the info.  no wonder the wallet wouldn't sync.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Hi, I just found my old wallet from 6/2014.  Will my old wallet.dat work with the new wallet?  Thanks for any info

I don't think it will work, there was a swap happened on 2015 and ended on the same year.

https://www.piggy-coin.com/swap-period-ending/

Sorry to say your old wallet is now considered worthless.

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
 Hey, @piggycoin, we would love to see the roadmap for 2017, ouink!
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.

The Piggy Faucet at thecryptochat.net is refilled and oinking lively again.
Enjoy the drip!

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Looks like the difficulty has suddenly spiked up as the #3 richest address has come online.
I am simply ME.

Just had to finish cooking the bacon ... It's been refilled. Thanks for the PIGGY support.

Thank you for herding the PIGGY to thecryptochat faucets. Hoping that the faucet people will take care of them pigs, let them grow and just sell the piglets. Wink

Activity: 113
Merit: 23
Dreams are realities un-manifested.
Incidentally, the Piggy faucet at thecryptochat.net has run dry. TheCryptoChat community is waiting for the piggy coins. Kindly refill the faucets to keep it running or please advise us if we have to take it down.

Thank you very much. Wink

Just had to finish cooking the bacon ... It's been refilled. Thanks for the PIGGY support.
I am simply ME.
For those who are looking for a PIGGY faucet, there's one at thecryptochat.net.

Incidentally, the Piggy faucet at thecryptochat.net has run dry. TheCryptoChat community is waiting for the piggy coins. Kindly refill the faucets to keep it running or please advise us if we have to take it down.

Thank you very much. Wink

Pages:
Jump to: