Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 18. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
For those who are looking for a PIGGY faucet, there's one at thecryptochat.net.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 113
Merit: 23
Dreams are realities un-manifested.
how much ram does the wallet take up fully synced guys?

The blockchain (file) itself is sitting at about 670MB presently. My main PiggyCoin node VM uses about 890MB of memory, whereas my personal wallet VM uses about 650MB, all depends upon how many addresses and Unspent Transaction Outputs (UTXOs) you have and if you are staking.

#Oink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

1 GB perhaps?  It depends how many coins you have in there.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Piggy added to Bitcoin Garden OP in the list of Preferred Partners:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10413886

It is privilege to collaborate with you, guys! Keep going!

Nice!  BitcoinGarden is great; Good luck with the new .org domain.

BitcoinGarden PIGGY thread is here: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=3672.0
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Piggy added to Bitcoin Garden OP in the list of Preferred Partners:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10413886

It is privilege to collaborate with you, guys! Keep going!
Piggy coin has been added to POSWallet as of today Dec 1

more details pls.

piggy was added to what wallet?

Added to POSWallet, online staking wallet provider. They also have a faucet and block explorer.

On another note we have heard from the Coinomi team and our code port was approved for addition to the next release of their android wallet https://coinomi.com.
There is a debug release at TeamPiggyCoin. Sorry but if you are unfamiliar with how to load it, you probably should not bother until Coinomi does an official release to the play store.

#oink!
legendary
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
hello again

Smiley

any word on piggy for poswallet yet?

thanks.

more details pls.

piggy was added to what wallet?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
hello again

Smiley

thanks.

hello again

Smiley

thanks.

Last update I got (two days ago) is their wallet was up to 1 million blocks. I have pinged them again for a status.

#oink.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
hello again

Smiley

thanks.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
hello all.

my piggy wallet is stuck staking at 56 / 60 confirmations for about 6 hours.

i didn't notice and tried to send some piggies to nova and now they are both stuck.

is there a way to clear the stake, cancel the transaction, or both?

thanks

EDIT - wow. as soon as i posted this, they both unstuck.

MAGIC!!!
I wish the POS was higher than 3% Sad

It actually is a little larger than that.  When we say it's 3%, that doesn't take into account compound interest — The interest on the PIGGYs you got from staking already.  So, it's better to stake more often ;8]
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
I'm suprised piggy coin has lasted this long. It started off well but it died down and I thought it was dead. Well it was, then all of a sudden it was trading again but I did notice people advertising the exchanges on which piggy was on and for the last few months it has been doing really well. Although I wish the POS was higher than 3% Sad

Hmm, only a fraction of PIGGY is getting staked (such that the actual growth of # of piggycoins is more like 1%, last I checked). So there's an incentive to stake because you'll gain an ever larger share of PIGGY as you do so, albeit slowly.

But if you go too high with this it starts diluting the value of all piggycoins, similar to the debasement of fiat currency. Because of an online game (Dragon Knights of Valeria) I've been holding some HYPER lately, and while its 5%/month sounds great, it's been deflating in value faster than that. The explosive growth is simply unsustainable.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm suprised piggy coin has lasted this long. It started off well but it died down and I thought it was dead. Well it was, then all of a sudden it was trading again but I did notice people advertising the exchanges on which piggy was on and for the last few months it has been doing really well. Although I wish the POS was higher than 3% Sad
legendary
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
800 piggies from stake yesterday.

yummy!
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Vote
You can vote for coins you want to be listed on the exchange TradeSatoshi, using PIGGY ;8]
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Wow and i thought this coin was dead. My boys loved the piggy games cause they had their own little coins in their piggy banks.... they are 8 and 9 and i thought this is a nice project to bring kids towards crypto.

Getting tossed out by Poloniex hurt quite a bit, but without it Piggycoin wouldn't be on all the new exchanges that have picked it up. That may be a good thing in the long run. Hopefully someday Poloniex rues their mistake. ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: