Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 46. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Mo Green
Piggy!!!

Believer here.

Keep pushing New Piggy team, your efforts will be rewarded.

Thanks!  I added a Team section to the ANN OP; check it out!

I have no idea how much a Twitter tipbot would cost.  Anyone else?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Piggy!!!

Believer here.

Keep pushing New Piggy team, your efforts will be rewarded.
Activity: 163
go to hell my boy
Thank you very much for your attention.    Do I really still have chance to swap the old coins?  But I PM "Piggycoin" twice already, no reply. maybe he is busy.

He is busy.  But I've reminded him to respond to you Smiley

Thank you!  Greenmo.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
np. I can't make a tipbot...how much does it cost to have one made???
Mo Green
Thank you very much for your attention.    Do I really still have chance to swap the old coins?  But I PM "Piggycoin" twice already, no reply. maybe he is busy.

He is busy.  But I've reminded him to respond to you Smiley
Mo Green
is the twitter account active? it would be great to get a twitter tipbot going for piggy...

Sure, you can see it's active.  https://twitter.com/piggycoin

Are you offering to make us a Twitter tipbot?  Smiley
is the twitter account active? it would be great to get a twitter tipbot going for piggy...
go to hell my boy
Glad we got some presence on Yahoo!

Hi, Piggycoin supporters,

I was away from altcoins these months,   missed the best chance to convert to New Piggycoin. I still have lot of old piggycoins.  Is there any way I can swap them?    If no, I will be so sad !!!!!!!!! my money!!? I bought them from the market.    

could anyone help me?

thanks a lot !

Yep, you can message piggycoin here.

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Glad we got some presence on Yahoo!

I was away from altcoins these months,   missed the best chance to convert to New Piggycoin. I still have lot of old piggycoins.  Is there any way I can swap them?    If no, I will be so sad !!!!!!!!! my money!!? I bought them from the market.    

could anyone help me?

thanks a lot !

Yep, you can message piggycoin here.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036

Nice! May take a while, but initiatives like this will bear fruit in the weeks and months ahead, especially from such a low baseline as we have now.
go to hell my boy

I was away from altcoins these months,   missed the best chance to convert to New Piggycoin. I still have lot of old piggycoins.  Is there any way I can swap them?    If no, I will be so sad !!!!!!!!! my money!!? I bought them from the market.    

could anyone help me?

thanks a lot !
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
PiggyCoin is now on Cryptofolio!
--
Mo Green - PiggyCoin English Comms Officer
Here's the roadmap!  Thanks to richfinch for making it!

--
Mo Green - PiggyCoin English Comms Officer
Mo Green
Update 4th October 2014:

SwissCEX told me by e-mail that their PIG(?) market was disabled due to a lack of activity.

Yes we disabled the PIG/BTC market due to low activity. We will inform all PIG holders in the next few days when we will remove the coin completly.

We are currently migrating servers from GoDaddy to elsewhere, and from PiggyDev to the other members of the PiggyTeam.  PiggyDev wants to remain part of the PiggyTeam, but he wants to focus on university work for a while.  That's why the piggycoinfoundation.com site is down.  Donations for hosting costs etc. would be very welcome  Grin  123xQAU7og9iXKsKqP1s6S5bZUAHwNTK4T

The new web wallet is working on our test server.  After this whole server migration business is done, the balances will be converted from the old PIG to the new PIGGY and migrated to the new server.  Existing account holders will be e-mailed when this is done.

There will be a roadmap published in a day or two, keep an eye out for it.  Wink
Activity: 11
Wider adoption seems to be a worthwhile goal going forward...

It caters to a huge niche. And people are not heditant to invest in something that will teach their children practicalities.

If the devs are easily available for interviews someone could offer access to them with any of a number of sites. "Dear Smartkid.com, there is a cryptocurrency designed to teach kids about altcoins. The developers would be happy to answer any questions you or your readers might have... etc". I don't know if smartkid.com is really a website.
I don't quite agree with the sentiment here, as the exchange put that flag on and didn't take it off after the coin reached the threshold the first week. It seems ambiguous as to when a coin is actually delisted, unless I missed their delist email. It is a mute point now, and as ebilever says "...find ways to get this into schools and make it user-friendly for families." Wider adoption seems to be a worthwhile goal going forward...
Activity: 38
Come on guys, they notified that they gonna delist long time ago. Not only trading was slow but the thread was not moving as well, so what could we expect? Its just pity that we lost the biggest exchange, but we cannot blame them.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
I would have stepped in with a purchase as well if I knew Bittrex was really going to delist it. They cried wolf enough times that I stopped paying close attention (but I did note the .8 volume too, so they are not following their own guidance.) Their loss I suppose. Still need to find ways to get this into schools and make it user-friendly for families.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I didn't realize that Bittrex dropped the coin. I checked on Friday and it looked good...If I had only known, I would have bought more.

They say it should be at least 0.1 daily for the past week, I provided 0.8 volume, thought that was enough.If I knew that wasn't enough, I would have bought more.
Pages:
Jump to: