Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 50. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Next week comes the start of the community working together again Smiley.

Which communities? You can read more on?
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Next week comes the start of the community working together again Smiley.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Mo Green
looks to me like someone made it as a Joke .. I really liked the Original idea of getting children into crypto and I hope the Focus will be there.
While looking for a new dev we should use the Children angle and get a new dev that has kidz that want to use piggy if possible.

Yes, DarkHogX is of course only a joke.  Piggy may incorporate some light anon features like stealth addresses some day, but we'll never go "the whole hog" and change what the coin is about Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Ugh...seriously? This looks terrible. I'm not trolling, just being honest. This anon crap has to stop. Who cares? I thought piggycoin had a great direction with getting children into crypto. This is killing all hope I had for piggycoin.

looks to me like someone made it as a Joke .. I really liked the Original idea of getting children into crypto and I hope the Focus will be there.
While looking for a new dev we should use the Children angle and get a new dev that has kidz that want to use piggy if possible.
Mo Green
Activity: 126
I mined piggy for a while. It was awful.
Mo Green
Ugh...seriously? This looks terrible. I'm not trolling, just being honest. This anon crap has to stop. Who cares? I thought piggycoin had a great direction with getting children into crypto. This is killing all hope I had for piggycoin.

Trying to claim a bounty?   Cheesy

Yes, DarkHogX is of course only a joke.  Piggy may incorporate some light anon features like stealth addresses some day, but we'll never go "the whole hog" and change what the coin is about Smiley

Piggy Update: The wallets are getting fixed, including the web and Android wallets.  Present ETA is mid-September for everything.
Mo Green
No chance to post it with piggycoin account? There are much more followers.

I meant to do that, but forgot.  Sad
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036

LOL and worth reading _carefully_ ;-)

I don't need more anonymous PIGGY's, thank you. I've got one trying to fit that bill already. Lifting an 8' gate off its hinges last night with her snout and strolling nonchalantly past the dining room window, leading to an abruptly interrupted dinner...
Mo Green
Mo Green
EDIT: We PiggyTeam don't have access to the PiggyCoin Twitter yet.

Hopefully PiggyDev will retweet when he sees it.
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
No chance to post it with piggycoin account? There are much more followers.
Mo Green
post the Dev Searching on twitter! subreddit!  IRC! and here on the 1st page!

spread the word....!   :-)

Please retweet: https://twitter.com/greenmo000/status/499438185156337664
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
I will also re-mention, as these ANN threads are hard to follow, that PiggyCoin does not presently have a full-time dev.  The original 'piggydev' is still with us, but is a part-timer now.

The price of PiggyCoin is very low at the moment, so we think that there is an opportunity for a dev to get in at near the bottom and help it grow, as if it were a new coin.

If you know some devs, please consider letting them know about this opportunity.

greenmo
PiggyCoin English Comms Manager

post the Dev Searching on twitter! subreddit!  IRC! and here on the 1st page!

spread the word....!   :-)

cheers
Activity: 658
I will also re-mention, as these ANN threads are hard to follow, that PiggyCoin does not presently have a full-time dev.  The original 'piggydev' is still with us, but is a part-timer now.

The price of PiggyCoin is very low at the moment, so we think that there is an opportunity for a dev to get in at near the bottom and help it grow, as if it were a new coin.

If you know some devs, please consider letting them know about this opportunity.

greenmo
PiggyCoin English Comms Manager
Mo Green
http://www.piggy-coin.com/piggybankupdate/
"We are updating the online Piggybank. Please come back in a day or two Smiley"

It's said that for 2 months now. Wonder why the price is languishing? My daughter's PIGGY is locked away there, and I can't create piggybanks for my other 3 kids. Before chasing after other bells and whistles, how about fixing what's broken?

My thoughts exactly.

I will reveal now that we are in fact working on getting the web and Android wallets back up and working with New PiggyCoin.  They're made by an external dev, and he is remaking them.

Piggydev mentioned in this thread that he didn't have money to pay the 0.5 BTC that the dev of those wallets wants.  We've come to an arrangement with the external dev, and he's making them anyway, but in his spare time only.  If we want to be bumped up his priority list, then we'd have to pay money.

If you want to donate to our dev fund, please send your bitcoins here: 123xQAU7og9iXKsKqP1s6S5bZUAHwNTK4T

greenmo
PiggyCoin English Communications Manager
Activity: 714
Teach your kids how to lose all their money and laugh like Robin Williams.
Pages:
Jump to: