Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** NEW SITE bitgem.pw ** BTG BitGem 0.4.9.ALPHA1 | COLORED COINS | FAUCET - page 22. (Read 147668 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I have dedicated my 2.2MH to this. ive been watching the project grow over time and it has always had my attention. I hope BitGem goes FAR
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Burnt BTG I think is about 75%.
Wow.  Then there are considerably fewer than the 25k specified.  I'm holding.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
near to 0.01 !!
We've left .01 behind.  Closing quickly on .02.  I just bought more at .015 and consider myself lucky to have gotten it.  After watching how quickly UNO lifted off I think .01 is only the beginning.    Consider that we would see the suggested .1 value at a market cap of 2m.  This is very possible; UNO hit 2m yesterday in hours and is still going up.  Lastly, we all know BTG is very rare; many big holders are speculating on a future value exceeding BTC.  They will not sell even if the price hits .1.  

This means:

1).  The supply of BTG to purchase/trade is much smaller than the actual number of extant coin, making the ones circulating more valuable.

2).  At the current price of ~.02, BTG is still very cheap.

Yes, UNO supply  is about  x7 Bitgem's one. For it, BTG price should be about 0.14, with peak at 0.7-0.8. I recall when BTB did peak in 3.5 BTC ... what times ...

However is possible BTG supply be lesser than 25,000 because people lost wallets and so. Burnt BTG I think is about 75%.
near to 0.01 !!
We've left .01 behind.  Closing quickly on .02.  I just bought more at .015 and consider myself lucky to have gotten it.  After watching how quickly UNO lifted off I think .01 is only the beginning.    Consider that we would see the suggested .1 value at a market cap of 2m.  This is very possible; UNO hit 2m yesterday in hours and is still going up.  Lastly, we all know BTG is very rare; many holders (including myself) are speculating on a future value exceeding BTC.  They will not sell even if the price hits .1.    

This means:

1).  The supply of BTG to purchase/trade is much smaller than the actual number of extant coin, making the ones circulating more valuable.

2).  At the current price of ~.02, BTG is still very cheap.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
nice day here take a look at PAYCOIN
well it's climbing nicely right now, wouldn't it be lovely to see a big 100% gain  Roll Eyes 1000% would be Evan nicer.

I have always said the target value should be 0.05, with 0.1 peaks.
i honestly think it will be higher then that, might be wishful thinking but we are early in the crypto world, i think 0.5-1  btc is possible, as more people start bailing out of fiat

Starting price was 0.5 BTC, I think it was said before ... I always think BTG like a highly explosive latent value that could explode at any time, because of reasons already said.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
well it's climbing nicely right now, wouldn't it be lovely to see a big 100% gain  Roll Eyes 1000% would be Evan nicer.

i honestly think it will be higher then that, might be wishful thinking but we are early in the crypto world, i think 0.5-1  btc is possible, as more people start bailing out of fiat

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
BitGem so undervalued, why ?

time to buy

I think so too.

I think BTG is a very low-risk and potentially extremely-profitable asset. If things get really bad, the worst thing would go to 0.001, which would be the beginning of a new sharp climb to 0,004, the previous status quo. Moreover, cryptsy provides about 10% of the total supply of BTG. The bottom half, 50% cheaper, could be purchased with 7-8 BTC and so the buyer would get 5% of BTG. Another question is how the market would behave immediately after, but it is clear that there would be another big climb sooner or later.

Biggest mover on CoinMarketCap right now.  30% overnight rise likely beginning of a rally.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Dev has stuck with BTG for a very long time and is currently present and active.  He is engaged and very knowledgeable; read his thoughts on ASICs and variable N-factor as applied in VERT a few pages back.  He is already thinking well ahead of the current 'next gen' altcoins.

What more do you want in a ground-floor alt?

Exactly why I invested.

-6-7months the blockchain has been running.
-Very stable coin.
-Dev undertaking a huge task, but he says he will have the gem system working by this month.
-Interim wallet release this coming week.

Its all looking very good, so maybe this would explain the 30+% rise overnight.
I've noticed support tends to be low.
Dev Mineral has stuck with BTG for a very long time and is currently present and active.  He is engaged and very knowledgeable; read his thoughts on ASICs and variable N-factor as applied in VERT a few pages back.  He is already thinking well ahead of the current 'next gen' altcoins.

What more do you want in a ground-floor alt?
Activity: 349
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

time to buy

I've noticed support tends to be low. I fully intend to add more hashing power to Caps pool when I can afford more videocards. 7850 right now =/
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
I took care of your account. You should be able to login now.

BTW, EVERYONE!  We are having a severe winter/ice storm here and the power is dropping in all of the surrounding communities. If the pools at pnwminer.com drop, I will get them back up as soon as my power comes back up. For now, all is working fine, but I thought that I would warn everyone!

Thanks bud, back up going. We are having some nasty storms here in Indiana as well. This damn temp!

Hope all is well !
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga

time to buy

BTW, EVERYONE!  We are having a severe winter/ice storm here and the power is dropping in all of the surrounding communities. If the pools at pnwminer.com drop, I will get them back up as soon as my power comes back up. For now, all is working fine, but I thought that I would warn everyone!

Thanks bud, back up going. We are having some nasty storms here in Indiana as well. This damn temp!
Activity: 142

Hey CaptainAK, I signed to the pool. I went to add to donations with my pin. The pin was correct, but I was locked out and the email for being locked out said "expired token" with a minute of receiving it. Just a heads up. User name is Scyntech
Pages:
Jump to: