Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** NEW SITE bitgem.pw ** BTG BitGem 0.4.9.ALPHA1 | COLORED COINS | FAUCET - page 49. (Read 147668 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Needed hardcoded checkpoints, I am planing to release a new version today or tomorrow.
pls promote the bitgem
seems only me to mining Sad

You are not alone Smiley

I have not stopped mining these and wont any time soon
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
Needed hardcoded checkpoints, I am planing to release a new version today or tomorrow.
pls promote the bitgem
seems only me to mining Sad
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
it said that the checkpoint is too old,wait for block chain to downloand or notify developer
Sapphire improvement, very soon ...

legendary
Just because the block-reward is a small number, doesn't mean that the currency is scarce or precious. Crypto-currency is dividable into extremely small pieces. Unlike physical currency, it doesn't matter if it takes 0.0001 or 10000 units of currency to buy a beer.

So IMHO this is just another alt-coin with no real innovation.

Uhmmm, at first, this currency is the only PoS one between legions of LTC copys.

Second, it is planned a further devolopment taking account gems properties. This the reason for starting this project, the possibility of adding gem-facet to this coin. IMHO this is very different to the just LTCs pump'n'dump copys out there ...

it would have been cool if there were the 3 different types, and when you mined you got one of the three. I think that would be a nice evolution of this crypto. Good luck and keep up the good work Cheesy

That is the benefit of BitGem like a cryptocurrency, it abstracts the value of gems into cryto coin/gem.

Your idea as far as I know,  seems like multicoins, something like "coloured gems", for example diamond, ruby and emerald as such said in presentation. Each diamond, ruby and emerald could to have several properties: carat, purity, bright, cut etc, the properties used in gem market. However, when trading in gem market, really we are translating  these properteis of gem into a value, and this value is the value of investment, purchase, etc.

The idea however is not bad if we want to be precise in trading. For example, it could be enabled coloured gems in wallet and transactions, enableing conversions of aomunts of BTGs -the current gem value- into a amounts of particular gems with particular properties carat, purity, cut, etc. for especialializated gem trading. It could be a furher development; it would provided more additional added-value but I intend it is is not a central feacture in crypto currency scope. Anyway your apprecaition is very interesting and all ideas are wellcomed. Wink.

This would be a REAL innovation. I personally cant wait to see where this goes Smiley
Just because the block-reward is a small number, doesn't mean that the currency is scarce or precious. Crypto-currency is dividable into extremely small pieces. Unlike physical currency, it doesn't matter if it takes 0.0001 or 10000 units of currency to buy a beer.

Uhmmm, at first, this currency is the only PoS one between legions of LTC copys.

Second, it is planned a further devolopment taking account gems properties. This the reason for starting this project, the possibility of adding gem-facet to this coin. IMHO this is very different to the just LTCs pump'n'dump copys out there ...

it would have been cool if there were the 3 different types, and when you mined you got one of the three. I think that would be a nice evolution of this crypto. Good luck and keep up the good work Cheesy

That is the benefit of BitGem like a cryptocurrency, it abstracts the value of gems into cryto coin/gem.

Your idea as far as I know,  seems like multicoins, something like "coloured gems", for example diamond, ruby and emerald as such said in presentation. Each diamond, ruby and emerald could to have several properties: carat, purity, bright, cut etc, the properties used in gem market. However, when trading in gem market, really we are translating  these properteis of gem into a value, and this value is the value of investment, purchase, etc.

The idea however is not bad if we want to be precise in trading. For example, it could be enabled coloured gems in wallet and transactions, enableing conversions of aomunts of BTGs -the current gem value- into a amounts of particular gems with particular properties carat, purity, cut, etc. for especialializated gem trading. It could be a furher development; it would provided more additional added-value but I intend it is is not a central feacture in crypto currency scope. Anyway your apprecaition is very interesting and all ideas are wellcomed. Wink.
legendary
Traded with mullick, I sent BTG first, he sent LTC as soon as the transaction went through. Good trade! +1

maxpower = recommended seller Smiley Smooth transaction. Yet another miner with a checkpoint warning. if you have a checkpoint warning delete all add nodes and redownload the blockchain. I was connecting to a bad node and was experiencing similar issues.
Activity: 456
Traded with mullick, I sent BTG first, he sent LTC as soon as the transaction went through. Good trade! +1
legendary

Your logic is flawed. There are currently only 16,000 bitgems in existence. In comparison Over 2 million feathercoin were mined on the first day Wink

Feathercoin now has 6,448,000 coins. That is 403x more coins. With bitgems current block reward of .44 and a block target of 10 minutes and diff retarget every block there ore only 63.36 Bitgems produced daily. With 520 confirmations they will not mature for 3.61 days.

It may not be groundbreaking innovation but to say they are not rare is a blatant lie.
legendary
Buying at .195Ltc Per Btg pm your offers
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

Activity: 434
you can trade them on here. open a thread with WTS or something. not sure if there is an exchange thread yet.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Hi, where i can sell BTG?? (CRYPTSY.COM no trade them yet and i must pay the servers...  Cry )
All wallets have to update to 0.4.1.2 version. Check you are running last update or install version 0.4.1.2 if doubtful.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: