Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** NEW SITE bitgem.pw ** BTG BitGem 0.4.9.ALPHA1 | COLORED COINS | FAUCET - page 50. (Read 147668 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Just talked to the dev today Smiley he has plans for another update followed by a website and I will begin work on a block explorer very soon Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
is this coin going anywhere ? any new stuff planned for this ?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I understand, it's important to have a little bit security, but isn't this a little bit too extreme at your pool? Wink

legendary
somethings going on in the BTG network? last 3 blocks i found only need 6 confirmations?

Odd I found 12 blocks today all still need the 520 confirmations. Have you updated your wallet?

mhh nope i downloaded the last instaler update 2....but it changed over night, the last two ones now need a lot of matures and i got one with no clock left aside ...there's a questionmark and 0 of 6 confirmations....maybe it has to update some more, cause i'm at 98,xx % of the blockchain...also got the warning message down below ^^

This is very strange. i bet if you delete everything from your bitgem folder (%appdata%) and redownload they would disappear. If you have not synced your wallet any coins you mined will prob be orphaned when you do get it synced
Activity: 217
When it says "NOW TESTING" and lists a pool does that mean that any bitgems mined in that pool are only for test purposes or can they actually be used and kept?

When I updated the info pool was in testing mode ...  updated.

Gems mined in pool  including testing phase are so valid as solo mined or transactioned, just wait the 500 confirms.
Activity: 439
When it says "NOW TESTING" and lists a pool does that mean that any bitgems mined in that pool are only for test purposes or can they actually be used and kept?
Activity: 130
somethings going on in the BTG network? last 3 blocks i found only need 6 confirmations?

Odd I found 12 blocks today all still need the 520 confirmations. Have you updated your wallet?

mhh nope i downloaded the last instaler update 2....but it changed over night, the last two ones now need a lot of matures and i got one with no clock left aside ...there's a questionmark and 0 of 6 confirmations....maybe it has to update some more, cause i'm at 98,xx % of the blockchain...also got the warning message down below ^^
Activity: 217
NEW  UPDATE 2

Win32 installer: version_0.4.1_UPDATE 2  bitgem-0.4.1-UPDATE2-win32-setup.exe  [dropbox]

Source: https://github.com/bitgem/bitgem (up to date). * UPDATED 24.05.13

Instructions for install  0.4.1_ UPDATE_2 :

1.- Desinstall 0.4.1
2.- delete into C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\BitGem all files except wallet.dat and bitgem.conf. A pervious backup of this directory is recommended.
3.- install 0.4.1_ UPDATE_2version.

CHANGELOG

0.4.1_UPDATE_2:

* added checkpoints,
 * Fix reward: prevents arbitrary miners get invalid reward.

Could you provide an MD5 checksum of the windows-qt executable "you compiled" ?

Of course, sir.  Cheesy

This is the MD5SUM of win32 installer:
MD5SUM: c911d3f04236daeba491f38aa43fc109 bitgem-0.4.1-update2-win32-setup.exe

I think there was a slight misunderstanding.  Could you supply an MD5 checksum
of the updated windows-qt.exe you compiled without the installer?.

Hope this is not an inconvenience. 

Sure, but no more MD5SUM are needed after installer one.

cfe59759d08f1d3e91428f368bbc13ff bitgem-qt.exe

Activity: 336
NEW  UPDATE 2

Win32 installer: version_0.4.1_UPDATE 2  bitgem-0.4.1-UPDATE2-win32-setup.exe  [dropbox]

1.- Desinstall 0.4.1
2.- delete into C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\BitGem all files except wallet.dat and bitgem.conf. A pervious backup of this directory is recommended.

CHANGELOG

0.4.1_UPDATE_2:

* added checkpoints,

Of course, sir.  Cheesy

I think there was a slight misunderstanding.  Could you supply an MD5 checksum
of the updated windows-qt.exe you compiled without the installer?.

Hope this is not an inconvenience. 

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I mined on http://btg.binarycoins.eu/ and was waiting for confirmation to get over 15 BTG...

When I logged in today 0 shares 0 BTG...

Whats the problem? SCAM?

It looks like he cleared the pool and started from scratch.

I also had a few unconfrimed BTG's.

Sido?

confirmed, stats are cleared, previous reward will be paid out when btg's will come matured by submited shares.. there is big jump in reward size, pool will calculate crazy numbers when blocks come matured.. it's two days agains rest of BTG life...

I also had +15 BTG Unconfirmed balance.
So if I understand correctly, it is no longer listed under unconfirmed on the pool, but will be paid out according to share once the BTG matures?
I solved my problem with uninstalling Bitgem-Client and deleting the content of the data-directory beside bitgem.conf and wallet.dat. Now it works. It seems to be that the database were corrupt, but I didn't close the client by killing it and never had this with any other cryptocurrency.

Now there seems to be another problem: The client download link doesn't work atm because dropbox blocks it because of too much traffic.
5476 blocks.

Checksum:
cfe59759d08f1d3e91428f368bbc13ff *bitgem-qt.exe
legendary
When I start the BitGem Client after downloading all blocks I get the message:

WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download or notify developers.

Is this normal or do I have to notify really the developers?

EDIT: I've downloaded the client today.

EDIT2: Screenshot:

How many blocks have you downloaded?
When I start the BitGem Client after downloading all blocks I get the message:

WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download or notify developers.

Is this normal or do I have to notify really the developers?

EDIT: I've downloaded the client today.

EDIT2: Screenshot:

legendary

Activity: 130
Activity: 148
I mined on http://btg.binarycoins.eu/ and was waiting for confirmation to get over 15 BTG...

Whats the problem? SCAM?

Sido?

confirmed, stats are cleared, previous reward will be paid out when btg's will come matured by submited shares.. there is big jump in reward size, pool will calculate crazy numbers when blocks come matured.. it's two days agains rest of BTG life...
Activity: 301
Merit: 260
FLO dev

Whats the problem? SCAM?

Sido?
Activity: 454
THE TIME HAS COME...

Whats the problem? SCAM?
Activity: 336
NEW  UPDATE 2

1.- Desinstall 0.4.1

CHANGELOG

0.4.1_UPDATE_2:

* added checkpoints,

Of course, sir.  Cheesy

thank you
Pages:
Jump to: