Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** NEW SITE bitgem.pw ** BTG BitGem 0.4.9.ALPHA1 | COLORED COINS | FAUCET - page 56. (Read 147668 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
keeping this a quit little secret Wink . Just wisper he he he he BitGem Going to be huge  Grin!!! shhhhhhh be quit. wait tell the diff is to at least 5 .Then to bter and BTC-e

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Activity: 217
Activity: 182
What's the current difficulty?
Activity: 217
it would have been cool if there were the 3 different types, and when you mined you got one of the three. I think that would be a nice evolution of this crypto. Good luck and keep up the good work Cheesy

That is the benefit of BitGem like a cryptocurrency, it abstracts the value of gems into cryto coin/gem.

Your idea as far as I know,  seems like multicoins, something like "coloured gems", for example diamond, ruby and emerald as such said in presentation. Each diamond, ruby and emerald could to have several properties: carat, purity, bright, cut etc, the properties used in gem market. However, when trading in gem market, really we are translating  these properteis of gem into a value, and this value is the value of investment, purchase, etc.

The idea however is not bad if we want to be precise in trading. For example, it could be enabled coloured gems in wallet and transactions, enableing conversions of aomunts of BTGs -the current gem value- into a amounts of particular gems with particular properties carat, purity, cut, etc. for especialializated gem trading. It could be a furher development; it would provided more additional added-value but I intend it is is not a central feacture in crypto currency scope. Anyway your apprecaition is very interesting and all ideas are wellcomed. Wink.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
still no pool? or am I blind?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
it would have been cool if there were the 3 different types, and when you mined you got one of the three. I think that would be a nice evolution of this crypto. Good luck and keep up the good work Cheesy
Activity: 130
got 24 BTG for sale, pm me your offers =)
Activity: 182
As there is no spreadsheet around yet for trading, I have 150 for sale, PM me your offers!
Activity: 130
i'm mining on a 6970 and 2x 5770 and 7CPU Core's for 5 hours now, got 4 blocks ^^but not mining at 100% because of thermal issues.

interesting i think is that the cpu-miner, who was desinged for yacoin with scrypt jane on windows - works on this coin and increase the hashrate of my cpu cores. But until yet only my 6970 found evry of these 4 blocks, so a strong gpu seems to be needed at this point of diff.

bye Killa
Activity: 176
So there is no mining on the wallet and there is no pool yet? How am I suppose to mine this?

I'm pretty sure you can mine on the wallet by adding "gen=1" to the .conf file. But at this difficulty you'll definitely need a GPU to mine. You can use any of the popular miners like cgminer.

Activity: 336
guys, we need pool

I sent a PM to "sido" who created the BitBar pool!

Activity: 132
Bitcoin FTW!
addnode=83.55.53.221
addnode=88.1.147.88
addnode=83.55.53.221
addnode=37.59.68.144

and 0 connections, why?

can someone help me?

try to fix maxconnections=100 in bitgem.conf

Have you forward port 7692 in your router?  And made sure your firewall is not blocking this port?

Thank you for reply. I'm forwarding all ports, and I have this problem only with BTG, all other currencies are working ok.
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Blastbob smells clone accounts

Yup me too. I think the smart people can work out who we are talking about.
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Donate your BitGem's here  BTG: gnwXan4TECBLHCiBnwmiwoEC4tsqeePAvZ

-Your donates will help to set up a BTG giveaway
-Setup BTG support websites
-Prep for getting BTG to exchanges
- Creating services and exchanges  for BTG

the first 72 hours of a New crypto currency is the most important .lets not waste it

look at the facts . i got BTB to Bter.com exchange in less than 72 hours .This is a fact. You want me involved in BTG

And then you spent the next week telling everyone to bocott bter.com because the price of BTB was so low. Yeah, you're a real asset.  Roll Eyes

my methods work!!! Sometimes my agenda is not always easy to see but always has the Crypto-currency in mind. Sometime the negative gives the positive perspective . You will see. my logic is sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaSqH8lhB0M

My Logic is Undeniable he he he  Grin

Donation made and well spent...   Cheesy

Thank you so much for your donation. will go to the advancement of BitGem. I will see to it that BitGem survives and thrives . Got some Fun stuff planned to get more people in the game with BitGem
Activity: 336
addnode=83.55.53.221
addnode=88.1.147.88
addnode=83.55.53.221
addnode=37.59.68.144

and 0 connections, why?

can someone help me?

try to fix maxconnections=100 in bitgem.conf

Have you forward port 7692 in your router?  And made sure your firewall is not blocking this port?

Activity: 434
 So there is no mining on the wallet and there is no pool yet? How am I suppose to mine this?
Activity: 126
how long did it take you to mine a block? I still have A:0 , R:0 after 20 minutes; but I guess my humble 400kh/s are the problem...

most likely
Activity: 176
how long did it take you to mine a block? I still have A:0 , R:0 after 20 minutes; but I guess my humble 400kh/s are the problem...

leave it for a day, you'll probably get a few blocks.
Pages:
Jump to: