Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** NEW SITE bitgem.pw ** BTG BitGem 0.4.9.ALPHA1 | COLORED COINS | FAUCET - page 55. (Read 147668 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
man got no luck tonight mined 12 hours and found 1 block...on the other hand a lot of rejects =(
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Just installed the wallet. Any generous BTGers donate to start me off? Thanks.

gpQBE3cQ2kuqY6d3ELqqXZ7HsFeuVyAUyY
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
keeping this a quit little secret Wink . Just wisper he he he he BitGem Going to be huge  Grin!!! shhhhhhh be quit. wait tell the diff is to at least 5 .Then to bter and BTC-e

hhhhmmm, was it wise to spread this.  Better to just get the miners on BitGem....   Huh

sent a little something for the tip though...
Anyone feel like sharing some wealth?  I've found 2 blocks so far and they both ave disappeared on me 15 minutes or so later.  2 hours of mining and nothing yet.

gTUT8XGe8DmWunYH7H6XG7PCdGYkhixVod

Thanks.

1 BitGem coming your way, just let me get out of bed  Cheesy

Done.   Keep mining BitFred.  I am going to point a rig @BitGem   Grin
Anyone feel like sharing some wealth?  I've found 2 blocks so far and they both ave disappeared on me 15 minutes or so later.  2 hours of mining and nothing yet.

Thanks.

1 BitGem coming your way, just let me get out of bed  Cheesy
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Thanks.
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Altcoin investment strategy: avoid anything TruCoin promotes.

Not a really toughtful tought. He obviously owns some and wants the price to go up. I wouldn't avoid anything he says.

Empty Warnings from someone who did not have the foresight to jump on a true GEM of crypto-currency. I am going to give you some FREE advice "if you don't buy in or mine it" you will be standing with nothing but empty warnings and words  Kiss
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Not a really toughtful tought. He obviously owns some and wants the price to go up. I wouldn't avoid anything he says.
Activity: 840
This crypto release cannibalizes and reduces the credibility of bitbar.  I think you should kill it off and focus on bitbar. You even abandoned your bitbar treasure hunt...

BTB has already succeeded !! It's being Traded in a mainstream Exchange DONE Bitbar Won. I would rather have BitGem next to BitBar over the other CrapCoins
This crypto release cannibalizes and reduces the credibility of bitbar.  Please kill it off and focus on bitbar. You even abandoned your bitbar treasure hunt...

Treasure hunt is still on . The climax is set for tomorrow night!!!! I think the BitGem will fit nice right next BitBar. I love the two ideas and thought process both bring to the table. It has always been strange mining for coins. We don't do that in the physical world. We do on the other hand mine RAW gold and Gems. The ideology and symbiosis between mining crypto and bitBAR, bitGEMS are truly perfection. Easy for main stream to digest.

We must make the immaterial thought processes of crypto currency Physical . Something people can easy digest and lust for. precious Gems and Gold Bars pretty much nailed it
This crypto release cannibalizes and reduces the credibility of bitbar.  Please kill it off and focus on bitbar. You even abandoned your bitbar treasure hunt...

Treasure hunt is still on . The climax is set for tomorrow night!!!! I think the BitGem will fit nice right next BitBar. I love the two ideas and thought process both bring to the table. It has always been strange mining for coins. We don't do that in the physical world. We do on the other hand mine RAW gold and Gems. The ideology and symbiosis between mining crypto and bitBAR, bitGEMS are truly perfection. Easy for main stream to digest.
legendary
Activity: 1358
This crypto release cannibalizes and reduces the credibility of bitbar.  I think you should kill it off and focus on bitbar. You even abandoned your bitbar treasure hunt...
1/3 of bitbar with 10x higher tx fee, released with 0 diff..

and i can't hit the block! everyone stop mining it right now!!!
so why does difficult increase if everyone gave up?

Because No-one has given up on mining BTGs. Difficulty is going to go to the moon on BTGs very soon!!!!! Just wait t.. There are a lot of investors and exchanges waiting For the ultra-Rare BitGem .
Activity: 148

they are not listening to me!! Cheesy that's the reason!
Activity: 432

secret?

This thread is being kept really quit while the difficulty of mining this Bitgem is still low but i am hearing some good things about bitgem future . A lot of people have there eye on the new Gem of crypto
Pages:
Jump to: