Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 26. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
You said IEO would happen in the end of the August...So you already missed this date. I hope September will be more lucky for Rockstable.
Later, Cryptoknomics team said trading and bug bounty would start in September. I hope this is final decision.
Do you see stablecoins to have a chance of winning over fiat in some cases?
As I see, PHP/USD rate has been remaining quite stable during current year. So, it's no difference. Is it allowed to pay with USD in the Philippines?
Activity: 23
Why don't you have many updates last weeks? It's very important always to stay active.
They have many updates and explanations at their subreddit https://www.reddit.com/user/Rockstabletoken
Why is still so hard to pay somewhere in real world with cryptocurrencies? Even, with stablecoins? The question is about regulation or about not much demand?
Activity: 20
Are you going to be listed or make an IEO on exchanges that have fiat (especially, with PHP) pairs? That's the part of ROKS goal , right?
If you want to make a revolution in the Philippines, I guess, its government is not against your ideas?
Funny:) If serious, they won't do any political revolution. Their dream is to make financial revolution, that only help the people.
Activity: 31
Did you hear the opinion that economic storm will come in the nearest future? What do you think about that?
Activity: 11
Why Rockstable is better if it's just Ethereum-based stablecoin? I mean, Ethereum has many limits and maybe too expensive in 2019.
If you take the list of different stablecoins, most of them are based on Ethereum. Moreover, most of cryptocurrencies at all are based on it.
Activity: 19
What do you mean by "value trust transference"? How to make more people who don't use cryptos now, to make using Rockstable in the future?
Activity: 24
You said you are going to launch trading in the Exmarkets soon? Do you have the exact date now? Or maybe other exchange to trade in?
Exmarkets may be not a bad exchange, but it doesn't even have trading pairs wih PHP, that is critically important for ROKS token and its future.
Exmarkets also has different stablecoins listed on it, so ROKS wouldn't be the first or even the second.
But, according to Coingecko, Exmarkets is almost in TOP-100 of cryptocurrency exchanges, so it still a good choice.
I found Exmarkets exchange on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exmarkets/ but it says: "No data to display"
Activity: 31
You said IEO would happen in the end of the August...So you already missed this date. I hope September will be more lucky for Rockstable.
Activity: 17
Why don't you have many updates last weeks? It's very important always to stay active.
Activity: 21
What do you plan? Different countries - different solutions? Or one solution for all markets?
I suppose Rockstable will be launched inthe Philippines at first, then they want to cover South-Eastern Asia and then the whole world.
Rockstable project might not be very big yet but helping Filipinos and other oversea working is very hard and imprtant mission.
It's not fully launched yet but for the Philippines Rockstable may become a big thing.
Activity: 20
What do you plan? Different countries - different solutions? Or one solution for all markets?
Activity: 27
You said you are going to launch trading in the Exmarkets soon? Do you have the exact date now? Or maybe other exchange to trade in?
Exmarkets may be not a bad exchange, but it doesn't even have trading pairs wih PHP, that is critically important for ROKS token and its future.
Exmarkets also has different stablecoins listed on it, so ROKS wouldn't be the first or even the second.
But, according to Coingecko, Exmarkets is almost in TOP-100 of cryptocurrency exchanges, so it still a good choice.
Why Rockstable is better if it's just Ethereum-based stablecoin? I mean, Ethereum has many limits and maybe too expensive in 2019.
What Ethereum stablecoin is best according to your opinion? I mean, there aren't so many really successful stablecoins based on Ethereum.
Activity: 22
Rockstable can make a mess in the stablecoins market. I think current solutions sjould be ready for this
I'd like to know if you have not onlu short term plans, but also plans for 2, 3, 5 years?
Pages:
Jump to: