Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 25. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Your token is promising, when will a new design update be released?
Activity: 22
I've never worked abroad but I heard that people have to pay 4-10% fees for remittance. Is it true and what fees will Rockstale have?
Activity: 23
What vendors can use ROKS? I mean, street traders, retailers, big companies? Or it will help all of them?
I think ROKS has been made for OFWs and small businesses, at first. But every business could use it.
Activity: 20
When I look at Rockstable and other similar projects, I can say that new stablecoins era has begun!
Activity: 25
What vendors can use ROKS? I mean, street traders, retailers, big companies? Or it will help all of them?
Why don't you have many updates last weeks? It's very important always to stay active.
They can say they are busy with development. But you know, that markting part is as important, as developing.
Activity: 22
As I understood from your use cases, evangelists have to invest on your project at first to become actually evangelist. That's right?
You said you are going to launch trading in the Exmarkets soon? Do you have the exact date now? Or maybe other exchange to trade in?
Exmarkets may be not a bad exchange, but it doesn't even have trading pairs wih PHP, that is critically important for ROKS token and its future.
Exmarkets also has different stablecoins listed on it, so ROKS wouldn't be the first or even the second.
But, according to Coingecko, Exmarkets is almost in TOP-100 of cryptocurrency exchanges, so it still a good choice.
I found Exmarkets exchange on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exmarkets/ but it says: "No data to display"
Exmarkets has been listed not so much time ago and I think the main reason of it is providing IEOs of different tokens)
Activity: 31
I'm interested what is your way to become "medium of exchange". How do you see that and what plan do you have to achieve this goal?
Activity: 21
2020 will become a year of stablecoins with many very promising solutions from giants as Facebook and others. Rockstable can surely catch this trend.
That's right, if 2020 is not a year of altcoins actually, that will become a year of stablecoins. People should trust stablecoins more than regular altcoins, because they don't have the biggest disadvantage of other cryptos - huge volatility.
Activity: 25
You say you already have working product, but is it really working? No tokensale, no trading, your app doesn't work fully and even no announcements with exact dates.
What do you mean by "value trust transference"? How to make more people who don't use cryptos now, to make using Rockstable in the future?
I think stablecoins should be as trusted by ordinary people as fiat is. That's not so easy, but at first Rockstable has to make ROKS be easily reedemed to fiat.
It's hard work, it will take much time and only one project (like ROKS) can't deal with it. It should become normal to pay with stablecoins in different corners of the Earth.
I think the best idea is to be launched fully in the right time, you should give attention to Libra and other projects' launches.
It should be easy to buy and sell ROKS for other cryptos and fiat in the Philippines and countries when OFWs work, so many exchanges on these countries is a way to success.
It's not so easy and sometimes not so cheap to be listed on makor exchanges of different counties of the world. I think ROKS is negotiating with some of them now.
Activity: 31
It should be easy to buy and sell ROKS for other cryptos and fiat in the Philippines and countries when OFWs work, so many exchanges on these countries is a way to success.
Why Rockstable is better if it's just Ethereum-based stablecoin? I mean, Ethereum has many limits and maybe too expensive in 2019.
If you take the list of different stablecoins, most of them are based on Ethereum. Moreover, most of cryptocurrencies at all are based on it.
Now-yes. But I don't think this situation will be continued in the following years. Ethereum is becoming more and more outdated.
Activity: 19
2020 will become a year of stablecoins with many very promising solutions from giants as Facebook and others. Rockstable can surely catch this trend.
What do you mean by "value trust transference"? How to make more people who don't use cryptos now, to make using Rockstable in the future?
I think stablecoins should be as trusted by ordinary people as fiat is. That's not so easy, but at first Rockstable has to make ROKS be easily reedemed to fiat.
Did you choose the Philippines because it welcome cryptocurrencies and stablecoins in particular? Or because some of your team from there?
Activity: 24
You said you are going to launch trading in the Exmarkets soon? Do you have the exact date now? Or maybe other exchange to trade in?
Exmarkets may be not a bad exchange, but it doesn't even have trading pairs wih PHP, that is critically important for ROKS token and its future.
Exmarkets also has different stablecoins listed on it, so ROKS wouldn't be the first or even the second.
But, according to Coingecko, Exmarkets is almost in TOP-100 of cryptocurrency exchanges, so it still a good choice.
I found Exmarkets exchange on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exmarkets/ but it says: "No data to display"
That's starnge, Exmarkets claim to have quite decent trading volume. Why no information on CMC then?
Pages:
Jump to: