Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 3. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

I've found your survey on Facebook recently. And I should say you need to make more questions. Like "are you familiar with cryptocurrencies", "do you trust cryptocurrencies".
Most of the people (OFWs) who they want to invite using ROKS for remittance, don't use cryptocurrencies and a part of them don't know what stablecoin is.
Activity: 9

Another stablecoin, do we really need another if we have so many of them right now? Is it really something special?

Roks will be different from other stablecoins, The existing stablecoins out there are usually designed for exchanges while ROKS is meant as a medium of exchange for everyday stuff like groceries. Other stablecoins promises 1 to 1 backing at all times. We don't promise that because it amounts to very inefficient use of capital. However, we do promise to keep the peg to USD while USD keeps its value.

Than how could you say this is stable coin while there is no guarantee of capital than it will survive in long term. I think you want to say this is another cryptocurrency but want to sell at the amount of 1 USD and that is why you calling this new stablecoin.
That's right. How can we be sure your token be stable instead of trust n your words?
Activity: 8
Now the main problem of Rockstable team is lack of communication. They don't answer the most of the questions and also don't fix their site.
Activity: 9

What wallet will be better to use with ROKS? Opera wallet, simple MEW or some other wallet?
Does it have any difference? I think any wallet compatible with Ethereum-based tokens is OK for ROKS.
Activity: 5
It's really hard to convince people (especially ones that are far from cryptos) that they need your token in 2019, it's so much scam and FUD as well.
Activity: 3

Philippines market ihas been already covered by many cryptocurrency solutions, includng government PHP backed token. It wouldn't be easy for ROKS to compete with them.
I don't think that ROKS is here to give up at the start) Remittance market is not covered by cryptocurrencies in the Philippines.
Activity: 6

As you are Wyoming corporation, why don't you concentrate on Wyoming? Or US laws don't allow your project to be presented on the US market?
Who even cares about the jurisdiction? Rockstable token will be launched only in the Philippines, so it can be called Filipinos company.
Activity: 11

Why did you mention Shapeshift and Evercoin in your Whitepaper? Do you have a cooperation with these projects?

The fees for using Bitcoin, for example, would be exorbitant because it would include fees charged by either Shapeshift or Evercoin, but only in the beginning.
You are right. Even the Ethereum gas + your own (Rockstable) fees, may seem too expensive for some users. I hope it not will be a problem.

It may seem not so cheap fro crypto users. But it still much cheaper than such remitance solutions as Western Union, Remitly or Xoom.
Activity: 4
I thought people use Ripple and XLM for remittance, but a stable token mayn be even better for some OFWs.
Activity: 5
Why don't you want to try working with the Philippines government or central bank? They could help and set your project to the next level.
Activity: 6

Is Rockstable main project of your team? Or just side project? Do you have enough funds to launch this solution and ensure it for some time?

Rockstable is the main project for our team. We have some funds since this is already an established company which changed its name from Pure Money technologies which specialize in remittance to Rockstable Token INC. And conducting our IEO is also one way to raise our funds for future developments of our app and marketing.
So, what's about IEO now? Did you forget this idea? Why is no reason to conduct IEO anymore?
I guess there is no need to make an IEO as the ROKS token has been listed already.
Activity: 2
I've found your survey on Facebook recently. And I should say you need to make more questions. Like "are you familiar with cryptocurrencies", "do you trust cryptocurrencies".
Activity: 1

I hope ROKS will be listed on both inside and outside of the Philippines, so it will be possible to transfer them.

Yes, ROKS is now listed in ExMarkets.com and it will be listed at an exchange inside the Philippines also.
But there (on Exmarkets) is no trading volume for weeks. How will you explain this fact?
The first reason is it has no sense to buy ROKS at the moment. The second reason that Exmarkets is not so popular exchange, it has trading volume only for around $1M daily.
What wallet will be better to use with ROKS? Opera wallet, simple MEW or some other wallet?

Due to the fact I am not Filipino, I will only wait when you decide to become a global remittance solution.

Agreed. Global remittance market can reach $1T in a few years, so there is a room for many ambitious projects.
There is one more big exchange, BuyBitcoin. And ROKS can have a recognition only if listed on one f these exchanges, I suppose.
Why did you mention Shapeshift and Evercoin in your Whitepaper? Do you have a cooperation with these projects?
The fees for using Bitcoin, for example, would be exorbitant because it would include fees charged by either Shapeshift or Evercoin, but only in the beginning.
You are right. Even the Ethereum gas + your own (Rockstable) fees, may seem too expensive for some users. I hope it not will be a problem.
Philippines market ihas been already covered by many cryptocurrency solutions, includng government PHP backed token. It wouldn't be easy for ROKS to compete with them.
Neither Shapeshift nor Evercoin are partners right now, but using their API does not require anything special so a partnership is not required in the beginning. This is for version 2 of the payment system where we aim to allow vendors to accept any major cryptocurrency (not only Ethereum). The fees for using Bitcoin, for example, would be exorbitant because it would include fees charged by either Shapeshift or Evercoin, but only in the beginning. If we get enough volume of transactions going through either of these exchanges, then we will propose a partnership to get discounts.
Thank you for the explanation, let me to find out more about Shapeshift and Evercoin, though.

I hope ROKS will be listed on both inside and outside of the Philippines, so it will be possible to transfer them.

Yes, ROKS is now listed in ExMarkets.com and it will be listed at an exchange inside the Philippines also.
But there (on Exmarkets) is no trading volume for weeks. How will you explain this fact?
Pages:
Jump to: