Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 52. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
ROKS is a stablecoin that will a lot of features that other stablecoins and regular coins don't have, the question is only about adoption.
Activity: 36
How much funds you have for bucked your token? Are this funds is have checked by some financial regulators? Where is your company registered? And how are you going to increase your backed capital?

We will be selling ROKS at 1.01 USD apiece. Each ROKS sold will therefore be automatically backed by at least one USD. The backing is stored with Prime Trust, which is a U.S.-based (and therefore U.S. regulated) entity. We do not promise 1-1 backing however. At some point in time 1-1 backing is not necessary because depending on which use-case ROKS is most used, assets other than USD can be used to back ROKS.
So you are going to sell me a coin backed by 1.00 usd at 1.01 usd price. Great start, but what would be an advantage for me to buy it at this price? It could take many years before new coin gets enough exposure.
Really, it's not smart idea to sell coin worth $1 or less (you say backing can be not necessary), for $1.01
Activity: 24
I'd like to see more successful currencies in Phillippines, this nation is one of the most interested on Blockchain among Asian
Activity: 20
Are you going to make IEO, ICO or something? How are you ging to make people invest in your token?

We will have a "bounty" for evangelists. Evangelists are people who go around their area convincing vendors to install MainSale, our point-of-sale app.
It's like promoters or trading agents, do you need this evangelists only in Phillippines?
Activity: 29
How to make profit using your coin? I understand it will be a stablecoin, but anyway

Any currency is a two-sided market: the spend-side and the accept-side. No stablecoin has specifically focused on the accept-side as much as we do. We have built a payment system with a very simple point-of-sale app we call "MainSale". You can profit by spreading the use of MainSale among vendors in your area. You can sell the territorial license associated with every MainSale installation. All you need to do is obtain EVAN tokens (which will initially be free as a promotion). For every MainSale app that you install, you can charge the vendor for the territorial license.

In addition, you will be earning 0.7% of every ETH transaction that goes through that MainSale installation. This can be a regular source of income for you.
Wow, that's cool! I don't think any stablecoin has these features for now, so Rockstable can be innovative.
Activity: 34
another stable currency. I wonder what advantages it will have over its competitors and what it will offer to investors.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
RockStable Token Inc
How much funds you have for bucked your token? Are this funds is have checked by some financial regulators? Where is your company registered? And how are you going to increase your backed capital?

We will be selling ROKS at 1.01 USD apiece. Each ROKS sold will therefore be automatically backed by at least one USD. The backing is stored with Prime Trust, which is a U.S.-based (and therefore U.S. regulated) entity. We do not promise 1-1 backing however. At some point in time 1-1 backing is not necessary because depending on which use-case ROKS is most used, assets other than USD can be used to back ROKS.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Another stablecoin, do we really need another if we have so many of them right now? Is it really something special?

Roks will be different from other stablecoins, The existing stablecoins out there are usually designed for exchanges while ROKS is meant as a medium of exchange for everyday stuff like groceries. Other stablecoins promises 1 to 1 backing at all times. We don't promise that because it amounts to very inefficient use of capital. However, we do promise to keep the peg to USD while USD keeps its value.

Than how could you say this is stable coin while there is no guarantee of capital than it will survive in long term. I think you want to say this is another cryptocurrency but want to sell at the amount of 1 USD and that is why you calling this new stablecoin.
RockStable Token Inc
Are you going to make IEO, ICO or something? How are you ging to make people invest in your token?

We will have a "bounty" for evangelists. Evangelists are people who go around their area convincing vendors to install MainSale, our point-of-sale app.
Activity: 21
Any information regarding dates? Or you don't know yet? Also, do you need any help with promotion?
RockStable Token Inc
If you are from Phillippines, why to bind price to USD, not to your national currency?)

Good question. Although we initially focus on the Philippines with a particular use-case, ROKS is meant to be used anywhere in the world. We chose to peg it to USD at the moment because USD is the most widely-accepted and most stable fiat currency in the world.

Why not peg it to a "basket of fiat currencies", like Facebook's Libra? Legally, that would be a thousand times more complicated. In the end, each Libra would still have to have a value with respect to any one currency in the basket. Facebook claims that pegging to several fiat currencies and not just one currency makes Libra more stable than most other stablecoins, but we doubt it. It depends on how they will legally bind themselves to the value of the whole basket.
Activity: 23
Hello team. When and where can I buy EVAN tokens?
I also want to know how to make money using your point-of-sale app called "MainSale"? Thank for answer in advance Grin
As I understood, you will be able to buy them when they will be listed on exchange or exchanges .
RockStable Token Inc
How to make profit using your coin? I understand it will be a stablecoin, but anyway

Any currency is a two-sided market: the spend-side and the accept-side. No stablecoin has specifically focused on the accept-side as much as we do. We have built a payment system with a very simple point-of-sale app we call "MainSale". You can profit by spreading the use of MainSale among vendors in your area. You can sell the territorial license associated with every MainSale installation. All you need to do is obtain EVAN tokens (which will initially be free as a promotion). For every MainSale app that you install, you can charge the vendor for the territorial license.

In addition, you will be earning 0.7% of every ETH transaction that goes through that MainSale installation. This can be a regular source of income for you.
Activity: 25
I dont see any details about your road map, how can I find the information about your plans?
RockStable Token Inc
Another stablecoin, do we really need another if we have so many of them right now? Is it really something special?

Roks will be different from other stablecoins, The existing stablecoins out there are usually designed for exchanges while ROKS is meant as a medium of exchange for everyday stuff like groceries. Other stablecoins promises 1 to 1 backing at all times. We don't promise that because it amounts to very inefficient use of capital. However, we do promise to keep the peg to USD while USD keeps its value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

So you are going to sell me a coin backed by 1.00 usd at 1.01 usd price. Great start, but what would be an advantage for me to buy it at this price? It could take many years before new coin gets enough exposure.
RockStable Token Inc
Hello team. When and where can I buy EVAN tokens?
I also want to know how to make money using your point-of-sale app called "MainSale"? Thank for answer in advance Grin
EVAN token is not yet listed anywhere. It is used for installing MainSale and registering the vendor. Normally, an evangelist would buy EVAN tokens which she would then resell to a vendor as a territorial license to use MainSale. At this time, as a promotion, EVAN tokens are free. However, it is not on main net as yet. We still have it in the Ropsten test network at this time. We will announce when the EVAN token becomes available at an exchange, but this is not an issue while EVAN tokens are still free.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 29
Activity: 25
Pages:
Jump to: