Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 116. (Read 153786 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
I NXTTY holders.
Can I get NEWBIUM use NXTTY.

Yes
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
I NXTTY holders.
Can I get NEWBIUM use NXTTY.
legendary
bounty for (german) translation?

The breakdown for specialized bounties, translations, signature campaign & social media follows will be published very shortly to this thread.  For translators please wait till we make a formal Ann before you start your translations.  The formal ANN OP will have a lot more information which is not on the pre ann OP. 

We have only revealed a small part of what Newbium is....there is much more information to come.
Activity: 396
Merit: 258
Bounties for OP (russian, ukrainian) translation?
legendary
Activity: 1310
bounty for (german) translation?
legendary
As the holder of Nxttycoin, I would like to know what to hold Newbium to get NXTTY? Can you get a coin?

The Nxttycoin holders voted to create Newbium so yes, they will receive a portion of the coin.  The actual distribution, etc, will depend on the Nxttycoin community vote.  The vote will take place after the crowd sale is finished and the crowd sale participants have received their coins.
legendary
so it will tell you what hot coins to invest in? Its not decentralized though like AUGUR right?

Newbium is not a prediction market as AUGUR, it is an information & social trading platform.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
As the holder of Nxttycoin, I would like to know what to hold Newbium to get NXTTY? Can you get a coin?
legendary
Activity: 1372
so it will tell you what hot coins to invest in? Its not decentralized though like AUGUR right?
legendary
Newbium is taking shape

*Market data     *Data visualizations    *User generated charts    *Social trading    *Up to the minute news      *Messaging & social network

legendary
So is this final or is the vote still happening?

The vote is still ongoing but judging by the current vote tally it will be a win for the coin listing option above.
legendary
Activity: 1050

So is this final or is the vote still happening?
legendary
legendary
Hi dev,

Where is the NEWBIUM's github?

GitHub will be added shortly.
legendary
Could you please introduce the Team?
Good luck

Sections of the team will be made public once the whitepaper has been published.
Activity: 243
Hi dev,

Where is the NEWBIUM's github?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Could you please introduce the Team?
Good luck
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Newbium has been added to www.icocountdown.com

Thanks for adding us.  We are planning to release our whitepaper soon so please move the crowd sale start date to May 1, 2016.

The crowd sale will run until May 31, 2016.

No problem, the website is updated with the correct time. Good luck with your funding.
legendary

Thanks for adding us.  We are planning to release our whitepaper soon so please move the crowd sale start date to May 1, 2016.

The crowd sale will run until May 31, 2016.

Activity: 729
It's nice info for update ICO .
Watching and participated again  Cheesy
Jump to: