Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 44. (Read 153787 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Newbium Post Bounty Extended Till December 31st

Post payments for week November 5th - November 12th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

legendary
Good call and makes things more self sufficient.More posts= more traffic=more revenue=more money to incentivise posts etc.

Newbium will also be a platform where anyone, from anywhere in the world can earn money from.

legendary

Full payments for week October 29th - November 5th have been sent out.

Although it was a close race between few members, the top earner for this week is: Saramago - USD 31.65

Please note that Posts which are copy/paste will be removed and there will be zero payment
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

Post payments for week October 29th - November 5th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

WOW ....  Grin Grin let's write then.... coins.newbium.com
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Maybe I'm late, but I saw Newbium on Antshares ANN page  Cheesy Some good promotion there.  Grin
legendary

Post payments for week October 29th - November 5th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
you have some translation, and yet no Filipino language, if you wish, i can do the Filipino translation.
legendary
Good to see some news. Time to buy more NEWB NXT.

And maybe NEWB_ETH will be launched in exchanges. Lando, do you still have any plans for NEWB_ETH?

Yes, we are still following up NEWB_ETH on Bittrex.  Bill has advised he has everything he needs but will not comment on if or when NEWB_ETH will be added.

We are thinking of some new ways for them to prioritize us.

The advantage Newbium has is its blogging platform so I would imagine if I ran an exchange and was approached by a coin with an active blogging community I would be hoping to see a section on their media platforms endorsing my exchange through positive blogging posts once they are listed and mentions of all the updates and tweets or whatever so that could be a good sales pitch to throw at bittrex.You could work with all the exchanges newbium is listed on to push this potential free advertising for them across a growing media platform etc.

That is a very good idea, will look at this approach immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1330

And maybe NEWB_ETH will be launched in exchanges. Lando, do you still have any plans for NEWB_ETH?

Yes, we are still following up NEWB_ETH on Bittrex.  Bill has advised he has everything he needs but will not comment on if or when NEWB_ETH will be added.

The advantage Newbium has is its blogging platform so I would imagine if I ran an exchange and was approached by a coin with an active blogging community I would be hoping to see a section on their media platforms endorsing my exchange through positive blogging posts once they are listed and mentions of all the updates and tweets or whatever so that could be a good sales pitch to throw at bittrex.You could work with all the exchanges newbium is listed on to push this potential free advertising for them across a growing media platform etc.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1330
An immediate goal we are targeting is revenue generation.  The primary method we plan to use is advertising, by placing ads on https://coins.newbium.com we hope to generate steady revenues.  This revenue shall cover the costs of content rewards for posters & NEWB market growth. 

More content --> easier marketing --> more visitors --> more ad revenues --> more rewards for posters.

More revenues --> more funds to support the market -->  more buying pressure --> more appreciation in Newb price.

Good call and makes things more self sufficient.More posts= more traffic=more revenue=more money to incentivise posts etc.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
An immediate goal we are targeting is revenue generation.  The primary method we plan to use is advertising, by placing ads on https://coins.newbium.com we hope to generate steady revenues.  This revenue shall cover the costs of content rewards for posters & NEWB market growth. 

More content --> easier marketing --> more visitors --> more ad revenues --> more rewards for posters.

More revenues --> more funds to support the market -->  more buying pressure --> more appreciation in Newb price.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Awesome news, it's time for Newbium to get the exposure it needs!!  Smiley
legendary

legendary
Is NEWBIUM  died?

Not sure why you would ask this question?
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Is NEWBIUM  died?
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

Pay 1000 NEWB, and vote before Nov 5th 00:01 UTC - and you can win the jackpot.

Jackpot until now is 11,111 NEWB.

Details:

Let's play. Together we predict the next peak price of BTC.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/3701-bitcoin-price-prediction-market-game-the-best

Please read the coins.newbium.com post & share your foresight. The bests can win a jackpot of NEWB.

Good luck.

legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

Good idea!

Thanks.

Yes, I think so. The research on prediction markets shows an interesting effect:
While opinion polls need huge statistics of many many participants for good answers
(because opinions are cheap), the situation is changing drastically (to the better)
if people invest their own money on the outcome of difficult-to-answer questions.

Then the group answer converges much quicker to the real empirical future value,
with much less people needed to already "know" the right answer collectively.

Our brains function better when the question is connected to our own resources.

So please everyone:
Invest some thinking what will be the next peak of the BTC price, and
pay a mere 71 dollarcents in NEWB, to be eligible to win the jackpot.

Just imagine the collective advantage for us all, if we get a good prediction of this important question.
For that, let us cooperate.

Thanks.

-->

https://coins.newbium.com/post/3701-bitcoin-price-prediction-market-game-the-best

Please read the coins.newbium.com post & share your foresight. The bests can win a jackpot of NEWB.

Good luck.

legendary

Good luck.

Good idea!

Can lando just confirm this please?

"The jackpot is all Newbium (NEWB_NXT) that arrives in the address NXT-CK3C-JB5H-BYLL-2PW6K (escrowed by landomata)"

Confirmed.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100

Good luck.

Good idea!

Can lando just confirm this please?

"The jackpot is all Newbium (NEWB_NXT) that arrives in the address NXT-CK3C-JB5H-BYLL-2PW6K (escrowed by landomata)"
Pages:
Jump to: